Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 07, 2024, 06:35:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Humble Marder  (Read 26523 times)
DerangedCobra Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2009, 04:34:04 am »

Man perhaps you need to go back to the basics of vcoh, lesson 1 : Suppression. Lesson 2 : Proceed to kill  Grin
31stPzGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2009, 04:35:48 am »

1.Guess what the ketten is for, oh wait. Roll Eyes
2. Ya I mindcontrolled CrazyWR so he would post the dual stuart scenario(probably the best start against PE).

1. OH! Guess what? The allies have a jeep as well!
2. Thats totally random.

And yet I keep beating people.  How is this possible?  I'd challenge any of you PE whiners in this thread with my PE army, but we all know you would never agree to a game.  Von Ritter certainly wouldn't.

Stack for the win! Noob bash for the win!

Ya because everybody calls in nearly half their infantry upgraded with every upgrade on their very first call in.  I'd bleed you with my infantry, retreat them and call in dual FSJ and rape your infantry blob.

FSJ will rape a sniper in one burst with the ketten to reveal.

1. Yes. Good players do that.
2. Your infantry are more expensive than allied infantry.
3a. The sniper has a longer range than your GODLY FSJ.
3b. The allied player is SOOOO NUB that he brings his sniper infront unsupported to let your FSJ RAPE HIS ASS! WOW! I seriously wonder about the standard of the players you've been fighting!
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2009, 04:37:18 am »

Man perhaps you need to go back to the basics of vcoh, lesson 1 : Suppression. Lesson 2 : Proceed to kill  Grin

How exactly do you plan on suppressing my infantry?  I scout with the ketten and simply back out of range and shell you if you try and setup that MG in range of my infantry.

30 cal has terrible burst suppression anyways, unless I'm asleep even if I failed scouting I should be able to back out range before I get suppressed.  Its no MG42.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2009, 04:42:20 am »

1. OH! Guess what? The allies have a jeep as well!

Congrats, thats 3 pop not going into something that can actually kill me.

Stack for the win! Noob bash for the win!

Ya I stack when I'm playing against smokaz, or pauli, or gunny, or salan.

I guess you consider yourself a noob since me playing you would be a noob bash.

1. Yes. Good players do that.

Shitty players like you do that.   Putting your entire first call in as infantry with minimal AT ability is just asking to get owned by a vehicle.

2. Your infantry are more expensive than allied infantry.

4 man G43 squads cost less munitions and barely more manpower compared to bar rifles, and they can beat bar rifles.  FSJ will rape a riflesquad in around 3 seconds ambushing from cloak.

3a. The sniper has a longer range than your GODLY FSJ.

Godly FSJ cloaks.

3b. The allied player is SOOOO NUB that he brings his sniper infront unsupported to let your FSJ RAPE HIS ASS! WOW! I seriously wonder about the standard of the players you've been fighting!

Apparently noobs such as yourself.

Thank you for proving my point.  If PE is so underpowered, why don't you bring your super duper unbeatable American army and play me?   Pick whoever you want as your ally and I will do the same.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 04:43:53 am by gamesguy2 » Logged
MannfredvonRitter Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2009, 04:45:54 am »

A balanced allied call in is superior.
Riflemen: 5 pop
HMG: 3 pop
ATG: 4 pop
Sniper: 7 pop

Total: 24

Your call-in:
Marder III: 8
FallshirmJaeger: 5
G43 Squad: 5
Mortar Halftrack: 6
Kettenkrad: 1

Total 25

Your Marder III is a waste, it has no use against an infantry based callin, but you're forced to put it in, the American AT is 4 pop, giving them a 4 pop advantage whilst maintaining their ability to fight armour as well as you. They've matched you on infantry man for man and their sniper will rape your face. The HMG will cover the infantry from behind, if you try and attack you will die, the riflemen screen. You can replace bits and pieces as you wish, but the end result will be the same. The have a 4 pop AT call in you have an 8 pop AT call in which is inferior. You can't compete on equal ground, which means to win one would have to be quite a bit better than their opponent.

Every bit of ground he's taken will be hard for you to take back, in contrast, he can hold ever inch far easier. Try and get him from a building? Sniped. Try and counter with two FJ, get supressed. If you had one more infantry squad at 4 pop things might change, but probably not.

Even better, imagine the American brings in a sherman 75mm, two rifle squads and a hmg
12+5+5+3 = 25

You're going to get raped in the face yet again.

Almost any balanced force he brings in will be superior.

Ceterus Parabus - All things equal.
Equal skill and conditions.

Who the fuck operates with a sniper outside of HMG and ATG cover? lol
Without riflemen between it and its target? lol
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 04:48:30 am by MannfredvonRitter » Logged

gamesguy1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2009, 04:53:52 am »

A balanced allied call in is superior.
HMG: 3 pop
ATG: 4 pop
Sniper: 7 pop

Total: 24

Your call-in:
Marder III: 8
FallshirmJaeger: 5
G43 Squad: 5
Mortar Halftrack: 6
Kettenkrad: 1

Total 25

Your Marder III is a waste, it has no use against an infantry based callin, but you're forced to put it in, the American AT is 4 pop, giving them a 4 pop advantage whilst maintaining their ability to fight armour as well as you. They've matched you on infantry man for man and their sniper will rape your face. The HMG will cover the infantry from behind, if you try and attack you will die, the riflemen screen. You can replace bits and pieces as you wish, but the end result will be the same. The have a 4 pop AT call in you have an 8 pop AT call in which is inferior. You can't compete on equal ground, which means to win one would have to be quite a bit better than their opponent.

Every bit of ground he's taken will be hard for you to take back, in contrast, he can hold ever inch far easier. Try and get him from a building? Sniped. Try and counter with two FJ, get supressed. If you had one more infantry squad at 4 pop things might change, but probably not.

Even better, imagine the American brings in a sherman 75mm, two rifle squads and a hmg
12+5+5+3 = 25

You're going to get raped in the face yet again.

Almost any balanced force he brings in will be superior.

Ceterus Parabus - All things equal.
Equal skill and conditions.

Apparently my mortar HT doesn't exist I guess.    I hear snipers are especially good at sniping halftracks.

The sherman start is even easier.  Sherman will get annilated by the marder+ faust, and without it the rifles won't win against my superior infantry, not to mention the mortar HT forcing you to charge or get mortared to death.

Btw, any start with a sniper is going to be superior to one without a sniper.   Its a 540 mp 250 munitions 1 availability unit for a fucking reason.  Its not just pop cost you have to consider, its unit cost as well.  You're never going to kill my mortar HT or the marder without armor, at most my infantry force dies, I mortar your single AT gun and bring on ACs to rape everything you own.
31stPzGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2009, 04:54:42 am »

Congrats, thats 3 pop not going into something that can actually kill me.

Congrats, you got a 8 pop marder that isn't going to do anything! BRILLIANT!

Ya I stack when I'm playing against smokaz, or pauli, or gunny, or salan.

I guess you consider yourself a noob since me playing you would be a noob bash.

I think thats stacking, go play against like, Draken, Schultz, Mysthalin. And who the fuk was pauli & smokaz ally when you were playing them?

Shitty players like you do that.   Putting your entire first call in as infantry with minimal AT ability is just asking to get owned by a vehicle.

What vehicles? OH PLEEASSSSEEE. Stickies + at gun pwns all.

4 man G43 squads cost less munitions and barely more manpower compared to bar rifles, and they can beat bar rifles.

Lol suppression ftw.

Godly FSJ cloaks.

And all your force conveniently happens to be ALWAYS at where the enemy is attacking, its always cloaked, it always cant be seen Bravo!

Apparently noobs such as yourself.

Thank you for proving my point.  If PE is so underpowered, why don't you bring your super duper unbeatable American army and play me?   Pick whoever you want as your ally and I will do the same.

1. You've never played me much.
2a. I can't be bothered playing until they fix availability and balance.
2b. Its a major waste of time to prove that I can win you when I've done so in the past already.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 05:05:19 am by 31stPzGren » Logged
gamesguy1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2009, 05:06:23 am »

Congrats, you got a 8 pop marder that isn't going to do anything! BRILLIANT!

I hear its a great idea to not start with any AT at all.

I think thats stacking, go play against like, Draken, Schultz, Mysthalin. And who the fuk was pauli & smokaz ally when you were playing them?

Lol everyone on your list with the exception of maybe schultz is worse than the people I listed.  No offense to them.

It was me/ampm vs pauli/gunny.  I dont think I've played against smokaz in eirr though, played against him plenty of times in eir, lost/won roughly half.

What vehicles? OH PLEEASSSSEEE. Stickies + at gun pwns all.

Oh so now your rifleblob has spawned an AT gun as well.  Lets see, AT gun is 4 pop, jeep is 3, thats 3 rifles left.

Lol suppression ftw.

Lol mortar on stationary rifles ftw.

And all your force conveniently happens to be ALWAYS at where the enemy is attacking, its always cloaked, it always cant be seen Bravo!

Its kinda hard for my opponent to be attacking where I'm not.   A capping war is different, and only about 1 pop is in play for the first 4 minutes before allies arrive anyways.  Doesn't make much of a difference.  Field advantage is far more important.

1. You've never played me much.
2a. I can't be bothered playing until they fix availability and balance.
2b. Its a major waste of time to prove that I can win you when I've done so in the past already.

1. Thats because I never see you on.
2. What?  Just a second ago you said PE is underpowered, I'm offering to play the weaker faction, whats the problem?
3. Sure you have, whats your profile name?   And who was I allied with?
31stPzGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2009, 05:19:22 am »

I hear its a great idea to not start with any AT at all.

Great! Good for you.

Lol everyone on your list with the exception of maybe schultz is worse than the people I listed.  No offense to them.

It was me/ampm vs pauli/gunny.  I dont think I've played against smokaz in eirr though, played against him plenty of times in eir, lost/won roughly half.

I hardly consider gunny a credible ally for pauli.

Oh so now your rifleblob has spawned an AT gun as well.  Lets see, AT gun is 4 pop, jeep is 3, thats 3 rifles left.

Thats more than enough really.

Lol mortar on stationary rifles ftw.

BARs can suppressed while on the move... incase you don't know that.

Its kinda hard for my opponent to be attacking where I'm not.   A capping war is different, and only about 1 pop is in play for the first 4 minutes before allies arrive anyways.  Doesn't make much of a difference.  Field advantage is far more important.

You missed the point.

1. Thats because I never see you on.
2. What?  Just a second ago you said PE is underpowered, I'm offering to play the weaker faction, whats the problem?
3. Sure you have, whats your profile name?   And who was I allied with?

1. You have, prior to EiR:R.
2. I hate to waste time.
3. sg31stPzGren / CaiJiangJun, you were allied with malevolence. I don't ever recall playing against you when you had other allies.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2009, 05:38:58 am »

I hardly consider gunny a credible ally for pauli.

Go ask pauli who is the better player.  My wehr game is just as good as his(though we have a very different playstyle) but I play all factions equally well.  Pauli only plays wehr.

I know him a lot better than you do, considering we almost always played together in EIR whenever we could find a 3v3.

Thats more than enough really.

Fully upgraded? Sure, but I for one cannot afford to put bars and nades on all my rifles when I play Americans.

BARs can suppressed while on the move... incase you don't know that.

And yet bars are not "I win" buttons.  Heavy cover, garrison, etc.

You missed the point.

Why don't you enlighten me.

1. You have, prior to EiR:R.
2. I hate to waste time.
3. sg31stPzGren / CaiJiangJun, you were allied with malevolence. I don't ever recall playing against you when you had other allies.

1. Was this in my first week of playing EIR or something?
2. Ya, thats what I figured, a dodge.
3. I can count the number of people that has beaten our dual defensive or dual blitz companies on one hand, once I actually learned how to play the mod.  You were not amongst them.

I play with malevolence a lot because he was my 2v2 AT partner in the ladder.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 05:40:36 am by gamesguy2 » Logged
UnLimiTeD Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2009, 05:59:51 am »

Incredible waste of time and intelligence in this thread, I have to admit.

Hey, it's not going to happen
EscforrealityTLS Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2009, 06:16:29 am »

This is way off topic, how about having a mod fix it?

Pwanawan baby!
Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2009, 06:26:53 am »

k
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc