Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:24:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 25, 2024, 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To the Community, and THTB  (Read 9565 times)
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« on: March 12, 2009, 04:07:15 pm »

An old member of Europeinruins known as THTB has been spamming our forums, attacking our vent, and now resorting to PM'n of our members.  I will first address this 'pm' that he is sending, in its full:

Quote from: THTB
Hello,

I am here today to warn and inform you about the truth, the one thing your dear Mods and Devs do not want you to know.

You are now aware that the EiR Dev and Moderation Team,

1-Reads your PM´s
2-Deletes all threads that critic the Mod, here as well as in ModDB.
3-Used a HTML-Embeded link in the website to increase there ModDB viewcount.
(You would go to www.europeinruins.com and it would redirect you to moddb and then right back to here, you would not notice anything much, but it gave them more views.)
-Acts against the basic laws of free speech by aggresivly deleating AND removing all users that dont pleasure them.
4-Acts on the pure basis of personal Grief.

Here we have a example;

None of these events are true and if you ask for prove of anything like that you won´t get it. There are no Screenshots, No Replays, No forum Posts to qoute, because nothing ever happend.

However you wont get your chance to ask. Go ahead, create a Thread: "Is this true?" and just ask. They will delet it instantly. There you have your proof. If your thread remains, try to get real answers or proof for what they said, be critic, ASK QUESTIONS and see your posts get deleted.

5-There are still forums where you can state your opinion without living in fear, like http://www.omgmod.com/frontpage.php, same mod, better and no forum nazis.

Its your Choice. You are walking the Line, choose if you want to ask questions or become the Victim.

The Line

Most of what he says here is exaggeration with some truth mixed in. 

1-For instance, Fldash did once admit to reading pms, he was the only person who ever did to my knowledge, and that was in response to him actually wanting to ban me personally due to PM's I was sending about him to other community members. Fldash is also no longer part of the EIR team, his name is still on the website as an administrator and he still maintains his past access to the website, but he is no longer involved with EIR beyond that in any form.

2-There are a lot of critique threads on our forums about our mod, THTBs anger comes from his need to ATTACK rather then discuss.  This is not allowed and is moderated in all forms throughout this message board.

3-HTML issue was admitted on the front page of our website as well as on MODDB, thank you come again.

4-This is not a free speech website, there is no free speech on this forum.  We pay the bills here, if you want free speech, put up your own forum and preach on it.  We will maintain a moderation base that is conducive to our forums and our mod in any manner we choose.  We attempt to do this in a manner that helps rather then restricts the general population.

5-THTB sending you this PM, attacking our website, and attacking our vent is a manner of personal grief.
I have banned more IPs from this proxying problematic person then I can count recently.  What we have done has never been a personal grief attack.

and for anyone who wants to follow his link to the OMG site to voice their opinions here is an actual thread where you can by all means post whatever you want, but know that they too follow a strict moderation guide where it suites their mods best interest.  You should note the people posting in that thread above my post, and the fact that they are actually finding it funny.
http://www.omgmod.com/index.php?topic=2308.msg23852;topicseen#new

THTB your initial ban was potentially questionable.  Your continued attitude and behavior is an attack on this community as a whole, and those who support your actions should rethink that strategy.

All this will do is make us tighten our security measures which ultimately would have little effect other then to slow you down, and hinder the general population, take your personal vendetta off of our boards and away from our vent.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 04:13:55 pm by salan » Logged

Scyntos Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 04:21:49 pm »

Lol @ Salan.

Brn4meplz and I were looking at OMGwiki earlier just because some nitwit said 'at least in OMG you get a game.'

We were looking through the doctrines and vet tables, etc.. everything in that mod *HAS* to be superhuman. It looks more complicated than fun.. plus.. I've never had more trouble registering for a website in my life. I also like the fact that most of the better players that played EiR are still here playing Reinforcements. That makes it all worth it a more challenging player base.
Sach Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 04:26:06 pm »

thtb just needs a hug.

I love how he is saying this as if its shocking news, we can all clearly see Akrandas is still a mod.

And why didn't he pm me eh?!?!?!!?

Sach Wins! Cheesy

Would people please stop killing my AVREs. Not cool.
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 04:28:46 pm »

I banned his PM'n accounts to quickly probably, everytime someone got a PM they sent me a question WTF is this...

playerbases change scyntos, a lot of good players don't play EIR anymore actually.  But that is like any game you play, people move on sooner or later.
Scyntos Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 04:30:21 pm »

You were just supposed to agree with me there. Tongue
123456 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 04:57:55 pm »

More like the website crashed after I send around 300 PM´s, witch suprised me.

Oh and I gave plenty of chances for you guys to TALK, 3 accounts to be exact that did nothing but "Hey lets talk about it" Threads/PM´s and got insta banned, you brought this on yourself.

Oh go ahead, delete this post and ban this account and I just have to pm it to evryone until the website crashes again -_- .
Scyntos Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 05:06:23 pm »

Someone sounds a little butthurt.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 05:16:39 pm »

Why do you feel the need to do this THTB?

Its a bit saddening that you need to lower yourself to this level.
*shrug*

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 05:33:47 pm »

When someone has no life, And has never felt the love a god woman and only the hairy bosum of his Mad german Hitler like friends, he acts out liek a 3 year old. 

Its not suprising that the germans helped to start 2 world wars if the population acts as such when something small occurs.... 

*Cough Cough Austria Cough Cough*

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
EliteGrens Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 05:39:44 pm »

Puddin you still shouldn't force everyone who is german into this category, I don't think what he does is valid either.What you just said is very nazism like.
Nationality has nothing to do with bad behavior.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 05:41:58 pm by EliteGrens » Logged
Rahx Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 05:43:39 pm »

Thtb has always been such an ass****.

Give him a hug, he needs love... he is just a child.  Kiss

why is everyone except me retarded?
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 05:47:45 pm »

Puddin you still shouldn't force everyone who is german into this category, I don't think what he does is valid either.What you just said is very nazism like.
Nationality has nothing to do with bad behavior.

It was ment to sound that way, But it was mainl pointing out the Hitlers of the world, not the German people as a whole.  how a few veyr bad individuals tend to ruin and tarnish the populice as a whole.  Take... George W Bush and Americans, Or Bill Clinton.  Same type of reactions from people different eras, but same small Group Ruining the outlook toward a populice.  plus i am Sick of a person who does nothign but flame. 
Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 06:08:13 pm »

Why did I ban Thtb?

To be honest, contrary to popular belief I don't have anything against him. Why he was banned has more to do with his continued attitude towards the staff here. A 'member' who took every instance to take a shot at the hard work at the mod in a hope to start up some fellow flaming.

I did this for our community because I don't want individuals in it who attempt to undermine the hard work and dedication that we are putting into this product.

I also hope that no EIR members go over to OMG and repeat this; Thtb may be a OMG fanboi, but he isn't on their dev team.

Duckordie Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 06:13:45 pm »

And they ask how a person like Hitler could have exist, such evil...

^<-- Duck ™ and ©

We need more axis players!:
123456 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 07:44:47 pm »

Godwin's Law in less then 9 Posts.

Oh akranadas how come all the things you state I apperently did can not be proven (since they never happend). Ohh and please keep throwing insults, shows how mature you guys are, want me to send evryone Gotze pictures until the site crashes again and then nail it with a D.O.S.S. for good?

Just saying.
MannfredvonRitter Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 07:47:26 pm »

*hug*

Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 07:53:42 pm »

Godwin's Law in less then 9 Posts.

Oh akranadas how come all the things you state I apperently did can not be proven (since they never happend). Ohh and please keep throwing insults, shows how mature you guys are, want me to send evryone Gotze pictures until the site crashes again and then nail it with a D.O.S.S. for good?

Just saying.

Go on, continue to threaten us. You only paint yourself as the immature person.

I am sure the community here is sick of these kinds of antics. No one wants you here, and you don't even play EIR; so why bother hanging around?
Phil Offline
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Phil's fkin batman!
Phil also owns the moon.

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 08:00:24 pm »

I'm still trying to figure out what this scary D.O.S.S. might be!
Saint Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 08:05:23 pm »

jesus thtb stop tormenting people you've taken it too far this time man
Chaos Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 08:12:21 pm »

to my understanding he didn't mean to do it but it is kinda entertaining but really its thtb is anyone confused by this haha
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc