Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:43:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pauli trashed, bashed and smashed on hitze by smokaz and ground  (Read 10303 times)
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2009, 11:35:04 am »

Does it really matter who pwnd who? Its only a game not a bloody life or death situation. By the end of this month everyone's companies r goin to be wiped so no-one will av any off maps or special units. I actully can't wait till it happens cos for first 3 games everyone is even and no-one has an advantage over anyone else.

For 5-10 games this will remain true and then the pecking order will be restored.  Grin

Actually, through all the various resets, usually the people that do well continue to do well, and the people that say they lose because of advantages/vet etc, continue to lose due to whatever other reason they can throw in to make themselves feel better.

Pak75mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2009, 11:47:20 am »

Does it really matter who pwnd who? Its only a game not a bloody life or death situation. By the end of this month everyone's companies r goin to be wiped so no-one will av any off maps or special units. I actully can't wait till it happens cos for first 3 games everyone is even and no-one has an advantage over anyone else.

For 5-10 games this will remain true and then the pecking order will be restored.  Grin

Actually, through all the various resets, usually the people that do well continue to do well, and the people that say they lose because of advantages/vet etc, continue to lose due to whatever other reason they can throw in to make themselves feel better.

yup thats why resets are fun.
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2009, 12:05:26 pm »

I will start a double TA company.

Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2009, 12:06:52 pm »

NO! I was going to do that.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
SaintPauli Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2009, 12:25:58 pm »

People who post threads like this is what ruins EiR. Honestly, look at the original post. It is for shit like this that I don't play this game anymore. Nobody can just win and be happy with it. They have to post shit like this. If you think it's a good game, or that something particularly awesome happened in it, I can understand posting a replay, but doing it just to insult players is just low.
We are a group of players who post games when we win in a way that make the others looks like noobs. This is only for fun and we never do that to new players. We don’t post normal games unless they are nail biting close.

There are lots of high ego players (Smokaz/Gamesguy). When Smokaz post a replay where he beats me in a way that make me look like a noob and post the replay it is because he considers that a challenging feat. I consider it an honor because I know he will never admit that anyone is at or close to his level. I have beaten Smokaz the last 4 times but now the ball is in his corner and he has the taunting right.

In addition, you wehr company is woefully incomplete. You have no nebel/stuka, no bikes.. a single mortar for indirect fire and this makes you completely dependant on your stormtroopers.
I have both a nebel and a bike. I didn’t bring in the nebel in this game because I had no way to defend it.

The massive arty in this game made me loose my temper and it affected my game. 
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2009, 12:32:32 pm »

Having fought your maddening stormtrooper horde I understand what its like to fight something you are not prepared for.

Usually you pick people apart pretty effectively.  Everyone has a counter.  Everyone seems to whine more when its artillery Wink

SaintPauli Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2009, 12:46:41 pm »

Having fought your maddening stormtrooper horde I understand what its like to fight something you are not prepared for.

Usually you pick people apart pretty effectively.  Everyone has a counter.  Everyone seems to whine more when its artillery Wink
I have only 2 guys with schreks in my company. Hardly a horde. Besides artillery is not really a good counter to storms. Hard to target what you can’t see. 

Here is the hint: The artillery is killing the support units and I need those since the stormtroopers cannot fight a cost efficient battle alone without the HMGs. Kill the HMGs and you take away most of my infantry vs infantry power.  Smiley

SaintPauli Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2009, 12:49:02 pm »

Same with the AT. Storms are only good for the killing blow. If I engage a full health Sherman I will get kited.
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2009, 12:58:57 pm »

I know pauli that was more what i meant. 

Only way to fight the storm war is to remove their support weapons as quickly as possible.  Without the artillery the allies can't do that.
SaintPauli Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2009, 01:04:42 pm »

I know pauli that was more what i meant. 

Only way to fight the storm war is to remove their support weapons as quickly as possible.  Without the artillery the allies can't do that.
There are other ways (tanks/snipers/rangers/mortars/flanking) but arty is as always the fast and easy way. Beside you can do the same with on map arty. No need for the “I win button”.)
Pak75mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2009, 01:27:51 pm »

if i only bothered to post replays of every time i slapped smokaz and his gf sniper spam. oh and good job on taking credit for "your" anti storm wire jeep lol. nothing new there buddy back in EiR everyone was doing that when the sniper spam was even more of nuisance.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2009, 02:06:32 pm »

2 snipers in a company is not spam. Who here actually thinks 2 snipers is spam? Most of the time I dont even have more than 1. Snipers help me force axis to attack me instead of sitting behind their superior support weapons which it also can target. Boo fucking hoo.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2009, 02:08:22 pm »

Each side has snipers and each player is free to choose with how many he plays  Cheesy
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2009, 02:10:29 pm »

2 snipers in a company is not spam. Who here actually thinks 2 snipers is spam? Most of the time I dont even have more than 1. Snipers help me force axis to attack me instead of sitting behind their superior support weapons which it also can target. Boo fucking hoo.

as mystalin thinks 4 paks in a company is spam, i think 2 snipers in a company is spam simply because its oversupplied..

salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2009, 02:31:08 pm »

Woot I just killed pauli's vet 3 leaderboard stormtroopers.

that help?
SaintPauli Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2009, 02:48:45 pm »

All I have left in my company is a v1 (7xp) nebel and a v2 mortar...  Cry
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc