Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 12:39:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Terrortactics/Smokaz vs 31stPzGren/Mysthalin  (Read 8270 times)
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: May 29, 2009, 07:02:47 am »

Nice game, we got pushed back early by the flank clowncar attacks and even lost an 88, but managed to get up and make the Elite Ranger-Airborne blobs cry.

http://files.filefront.com/Raperar/;13822598;/fileinfo.html
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 07:06:54 am by EliteGren » Logged

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 07:07:10 am »

Not a particularly nice game, not a particularly nice attitude from the axis team.

Not much different from the one you'd get from aloha and bigdick, anyways.
Frankly, I'm dissapointed in you two.

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 07:07:33 am »

They have beaten us with this "tactic" around 2-3 games so we were pleased to be able to open a good 'ole can of whoopass on them.

Credit to pzgren and mysthalin for staying to the end and not having pzgr3n ragequit which would rob of us a win we didn't deserve.  Kiss

I faintly remember pzgren reprimanding me in vent and saying he was dissapointed when I ragequit against them after I apologized in vent five minutes later. Now I am just waiting for pzgr3ns apology for dropping against us and we have gone full circle.

Oh and if you think it's "bad attitude" to call you on your own words "time to cut up some level 18 (elitegrens) leaves" you are obviously a much worse loser than you usually try to sell yourself as. I'm not surprised, there's a lot of people here selling a niceguy facade (unlike myself) instead of just being honest about raging when losing and teasing when winning. Its pretty basic human nature.

I guess all the games where you have beaten us with the mad rush strategy doesnt count for anything, when we of course remember them. You should have more confidence in yourself.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 07:15:36 am by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 07:09:53 am »

Excuse me?
How are you comparing us to aloha and bigdick?
The differents between us and them is that we actually have skill.
And it's just the way axis has to be played, your just dissapointed because you lost, you'll get over it soon.
And it wasn't particulary nice attitude from PzGren either, I changed the map just for him because he thought its in our favor for some reason which he didn't even want to explain.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 07:12:34 am by EliteGren » Logged
Lai Offline
Propaganda Minister

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 07:11:57 am »

Dicky and alohy aren't too bad. Anyways, gonna watch this replay. Keep the posts coming!!!

31stPzGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 07:19:45 am »

When we beat you, we didn't taunt. If winning means so much to you, I'll rather let you win then put up with your lack of sportsmanship.

Unlike you Smokaz, it is not in everyone's character to rage when losing and taunt when winning. The only "rage" is when behaviour like yours is exhibited.

I had no units left when I quit the game. I don't see a need to apologise for having completed a full game.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 07:22:10 am »

Well, there is a difference of opinion. I don't think its bad sportmanship to remind Mysthalin of his own taunt as he loses the game. However causing a draw to the opposing team is bad sportmanship as you have yourself poined out to me, and I guess I'll have to say that I'm inclined to agree, haha.

edit: ending it here before it goes any further, i wont further reply to this thread
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 07:26:56 am by Smokaz » Logged
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 07:24:52 am »

What? Have I tried to demean your win anywhere? I've said gg after the game, did not ragequit, did not begin screaming "OP", did not do anything to insult your skills or whatever. You won it fair and square, and be happy with it, I don't mind losing. The ammount of times you've mentioned mine and 31sts playstyle and our wins, and the ammount of sarcasm you've put into those sentences shows you're the one bothered about us ever wining versus you, and that you're the one lacking confidence. I know I've beaten you in the past, and we're likely to do it again, I don't need to start exclaiming "your past wins mean nothing!" to make myself look important in my own eyes.

Thank you for the sarcasm on the "mysthaling staying to the end" - I did indeed stay until the end, and as far as my knowledge reaches, I have never left a game early unless there was other things for me to do at the time - such as schoolwork, family stuff, etc. So please refrain from lieing about my actions.

Raging when losing and teasing when winning is not basic human nature, but signs of inferiority complex and childishness - "my dad makes more money than your's!" kind of teasing reminds me of kindergarten. This is even below that.

The reason why I was dissapointed in your attitude was not so much the comment on "Time to clip elitegren's leaves!"(even though that was a bit uncalled for - I've personaly never taunted a player on the oposing team that had exclaimed he's going to shoot my eagel when I am winning), but more the how elitegren's post is made up and his tone in it.

And as PzGren said - we've never taunted you in any of our wins, yet you raged each time about our units being OP, tactics being gimmicky and the lunar eclipse overshadowing your game when you would lose.
31stPzGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 07:26:40 am »

They have beaten us with this "tactic" around 2-3 games so we were pleased to be able to open a good 'ole can of whoopass on them.

Credit to pzgren and mysthalin for staying to the end and not having pzgr3n ragequit which would rob of us a win we didn't deserve.  Kiss

I faintly remember pzgren reprimanding me in vent and saying he was dissapointed when I ragequit against them after I apologized in vent five minutes later. Now I am just waiting for pzgr3ns apology for dropping against us and we have gone full circle.

Oh and if you think it's "bad attitude" to call you on your own words "time to cut up some level 18 (elitegrens) leaves" you are obviously a much worse loser than you usually try to sell yourself as. I'm not surprised, there's a lot of people here selling a niceguy facade (unlike myself) instead of just being honest about raging when losing and teasing when winning. Its pretty basic human nature.

I guess all the games where you have beaten us with the mad rush strategy doesnt count for anything, when we of course remember them. You should have more confidence in yourself.

Contrast this with what I've posted at http://64.79.205.72/index.php?topic=9622.msg165297#msg165297

In the last game, I had the courtesy to informed you in advance that Mysthalin was going to post that game as well as to review it in a neutral tone.

I see that when it is our opinion, it is called a difference of opinion but when it is your opinion we have to respect it.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 07:29:49 am »

Also thanks for the draw Pzgren. Wink
Is this reportable?
Lai Offline
Propaganda Minister

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 07:30:46 am »

I suggest you name the files to something else than "Rape.rar" next time.
31stPzGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 07:32:33 am »

Also thanks for the draw Pzgren. Wink

It wasn't a draw. It was a win and a loss, what are you talking about.

I suggest you name the files to something else than "Rape.rar" next time.

I see that you're no better than Smokaz.

Edit: For clarification purposes, "you" refers to elitegren.

For the final record, this is what Mysthalin wrote;

Mysthalin(Infantry+Airborne) + 31stPanzerGrenadier(Infantry+Infantry)

---------------------------VS------------------------------

IplayforKeeps (Defensive) + Smokaz (Weed)

Intense battle on In Der Hitze - amazingly well played on both sides.
Witness flanking actions, distractions and perfect sync of commanders on both sides.
Luck, strategy, tactics - this game has it all!

Who will win, the combined forces of the allied infantry with support from Airborne, or the feared axis
generals?

Attachment: http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=496880

Intense battle on In Der Hitze - amazingly well played on both sides.

Honestly, a very good game, watch it.

That is a very big difference in opinion.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 07:37:41 am by 31stPzGren » Logged
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 07:35:11 am »

It was a draw.
I had 2 draws before last game.
And you make a picture of my character because I named a file?
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 07:37:53 am »

My company definately got a loss, my CoH account got a loss as well.
I don't know why you care about an extra win on your account anyways, you had 27-4-2 before the game, IIRC, can't be that a 4 percent increase in your ammount of wins means that much to you.
31stPzGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 07:38:33 am »

I believe Mysthalin's file was named Replay.rar.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 07:39:49 am »

I dont care about the stats, its just that dropping on purpose to avoid a loss should be considered an exploit and should be punished that way.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 07:40:22 am »

I really dont wanna be posting further because I sense real hostility amongst what is supposed to be harmless bickering, but we did in fact get a draw and I do not wish to report anything as I have quitted early myself sometimes its just how it life is. The win is also not of any importance to me.

What I don't like is being held up to double-standards, and this lack of aknowledgement that we're all normal people and make errors.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 08:09:52 am »

Re-opened for REPLAY discussion only.
Please keep the flaming somewhere else.
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2009, 08:16:28 am »

I lolled at the sniper being killed by the panther, and the other one killed by sherman splash, and later the panther killed like 4 or 5 rangers clustered together with one shot. You should have gone for mysthalins oversupplied airbornes  Grin Tongue Kiss

gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 05:06:26 pm »

I had no units left when I quit the game. I don't see a need to apologise for having completed a full game.

I've had many games sync error or lag out because the one guy who got annilated early rage quit rather than waiting for the end.

If that happened with you I would never play with you again.  Its an asshole thing to do and you know it.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc