Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 09:36:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Munitions Halftrack  (Read 5087 times)
Latios418 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: May 31, 2009, 08:54:24 am »

What exactly is it's effect? I've heard it's different from it's vCoH counterpart.

Anonymous 06/19/09(Fri)11:55 No.4931966

Is Akranadas in this thread? Fucker can't stop bragging about his "waifu taldeer" and cosplaying in an eldar farseer costume while shouting "Flithy monkeighs!" interspaced with random eldar gibberish.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 08:56:42 am »

It lays mines and goliaths, as well as causes endless discussion on the forums whether it's aura works or not.
That's pretty much it's 3 effects.

Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 08:59:54 am »

It's aura is said to reduce reload time or ability reload or something. It's not even sure if it affects infantry only.

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 09:01:15 am »

That's what i meant Tongue.

"it's said, it's rumoured, I heard it"
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 09:28:37 am »

problem comes about because no love is given to PE, it says in the manual that it effects units.  From my deffernition units mean every thung that you control, but no icon appears on tanks or veichles.  Doesnt seem to be that much of a noticable differance any way.  Another unit that need fixing because, yes its mines are nice and the goliath is a nice touch also, but IMO thats its only use until some one fixs its aura.  20 mp and 35 fuel for some thing that can lay mines and a single golaith if you pay the extra munitions and fuel.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 09:42:29 am by HansVonLuk » Logged
Latios418 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 10:06:35 am »

The manual? As in, vcoh manual? Or is there a EiRR manual somewhere? In vCoH it works perfectly.
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 10:07:34 am »

The manual? As in, vcoh manual? Or is there a EiRR manual somewhere? In vCoH it works perfectly.

He meant the EiR manual --> http://64.79.205.72/index.php?topic=7779.0
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 10:21:10 am »

Works for me...

I use it on Flak 88's and Mortars. Ya'll dunno what you're talking about when you say it does not work.

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 10:35:19 am »

Works for me...

I use it on Flak 88's and Mortars. Ya'll dunno what you're talking about when you say it does not work.

First of is this the English Lanuage so please dont taint it with, ya'll dunno.

Its clearly says units, but this does not include tanks or light vehlcle so before you say, "ya'll dunno what your talking about" read what is said in the arguements first.  Dont just jump in and comment, with out at least first reading what has been said in this thread.
Latios418 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 10:37:07 am »

First of is this the English Lanuage so please dont taint it with, ya'll dunno.

I would like to comment that ya'll and dunno are both English. Slang IS English. Now, things like "u" "ur" "4" etc is tainting the English Language.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 10:46:49 am »

in vCoH i sometimes used 2 mortar HTs with a muni HT behind it. becouse of the muni HT, i could keep shoothing incindiary rounds all the time,becouse of the changed reload time. that was a very strong tactic with 2 mortars on camping maps...
you did see a munitions icon above the mortars.

but with EiRR you can only use incindiary rounds 2 times, so the muni HT is a fail. how about change the abilty to something like: use the first two incindiary rounds you bought normal, after that call in a muni HT which will give you extra rounds(like one every 2minutes or buy them on the muni HT, so it can give them to the mortar HT) this would work the same for AT grenades, incindiary grenades. and.... what else PE has?

or..... we dont care about the muni HT  Grin
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 10:48:53 am by LeoPhone » Logged
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2009, 10:51:45 am »

First of this is the English Lanuage so please dont taint it with, ya'll dunno.

I would like to comment that ya'll and dunno are both English.Slang IS English. Now, things like "u" "ur" "4" etc is tainting the English Language.

"ya'll and dunno are both English" Not in the written English sense, you dont see Journals writen in that manner do you? Well maybe in USA but certainly not in England.  Talk how you want, thats where "slang" comes in.  "U" or "Ur" are usually used in the context of text messaging and online chat.  So please lets use written English for the Forum and whatever you like in chat and text messages.

People are always to eager to try and get one up on these forums putting people down, why not just get one up with a creative arguement and not that of the one-up-man-ship approach.

Final, I dont mind you commenting but at least add some to the threat of use, hence dont go of topic about what we are trying to dicuss.  This is about "Re: Munitions Halftrack"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 10:55:54 am by HansVonLuk » Logged
Guderian Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2009, 10:58:55 am »

I thought it was Australian

Eir customer support staff.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 11:15:36 am »

http://64.79.205.72/index.php?topic=8771.0

you could always read this...

but salan never gave me actual numbers, he kept saying "i think it does this and this" hehe. but gamesguy gave some numbers in another thread.

I try to keep one in my company and try to keep it alive and just move it around the field when needed. like trying to capture an MG and ATG and keep it next to them.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 11:51:44 am »

25% faster reload and 25% less cooldown on the weapons of infantry. I am unsure whether or not it works on vehicles.

Therefore I call it the "inspired assault wagon", because it has a similar effect (with none of the detriment) as using Inspired Assault.

Akranadas' Greatest Hits, Volume 1:

Quote from: Akranadas
Vet has nothing to do with unit preformance.

Quote from: Akranadas
We are serious about enforcing this, and I am sure you all want to be able to have your balance thought considered by the development team with some biased, sensationalist coming into your thread and ruining it.
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2009, 11:55:00 am »

TBH back when I used it, it affected my Flaks and Mortars well.

So unless it has changed, I'm going to keep using it, you all (that is the written out version of ya'll) would be foolish not to realize the awesomeness of the Muni HT, and I'm not talking about just the aura. The mines PWN (kills Rifle squads in one hit) and the Goliath pwns too.

Hans, you are not a moderator.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 11:59:59 am by jackmccrack » Logged
Latios418 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2009, 11:58:58 am »

"ya'll and dunno are both English" Not in the written English sense, you dont see Journals writen in that manner do you?

How stuff is written in journals is not 'written English'. Written English has many different levels of formalities, and you can't use any one of these levels of formality and using just it as the English Language. That's like saying calling an M4 Medium Tank a Sherman isn't English - M4 Medium Tank is it's formal name, Sherman is it's nickname.

Final, I dont mind you commenting but at least add some to the threat of use, hence dont go of topic about what we are trying to dicuss.  This is about "Re: Munitions Halftrack"

First, you're the one who brought up his English in the first place. Second, I have nothing to really add to the discussion because I am the OP and I'm asking a question about something I don't know about. If I had something to add, then I would know about it and thus wouldn't have asked the question in the first place.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 12:09:09 pm by Latios418 » Logged
Guderian Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2009, 01:58:34 pm »

I actually have to stand by that.

I mean if someone argues with me on the internet and then base all his comments on :your English sucks: while articulating in a ways that are sometimes ridiculous, that yust pisses me of.

HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 01:59:38 pm »

"ya'll and dunno are both English" Not in the written English sense, you dont see Journals writen in that manner do you?

How stuff is written in journals is not 'written English'. Written English has many different levels of formalities, and you can't use any one of these levels of formality and using just it as the English Language. That's like saying calling an M4 Medium Tank a Sherman isn't English - M4 Medium Tank is it's formal name, Sherman is it's nickname.

Final, I dont mind you commenting but at least add some to the threat of use, hence dont go of topic about what we are trying to dicuss.  This is about "Re: Munitions Halftrack"

First, you're the one who brought up his English in the first place. Second, I have nothing to really add to the discussion because I am the OP and I'm asking a question about something I don't know about. If I had something to add, then I would know about it and thus wouldn't have asked the question in the first place.

Dunno= I do not know

Ya'll= you all

The sherman arguement is laughable,  names can be what ever they are in the English lanuage and not be incorrect, so your arguement is completely flawed.  
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 02:11:22 pm »

Thread locked.

Take arguements like this to PM

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc