Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 04:19:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garry's changes thread.  (Read 3124 times)
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« on: June 06, 2015, 02:35:00 am »

Because I cannot write in balance and some of the things aren't about balance in there (litteraly) I've decided to make a thread of mine about new units and unit changes (not balance tweaks).

Starting with

FJsniper

"I think FJS sniper needs to be change something or remove. Its now basic PE units for all. And Wets got already nomal sniper."
- qnfrdmsdkzm

I think so too. Imo it should be changed to "field marksman" from my USM company for Ami :

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiii

Field Marksman

Field marksman is a special sniper-scout unit. It has:
  • 10 second sprint (180 sec recharge)
  • No camoflage.
  • +5 more range +15 sight and +10 detection compared with normal sniper.

The main idea is to move it with your infantry cover. Price (440 mp and 215 munition). People might compare it to AB sniper, but it's doesn't have as long range (5 meters shorter) and doesn't get any more range on vet 3. It should be just recon unit with sniper rifle, so maybe removing the bonus +5 range is a good idea. I would personally give it Elite grenedier model.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiii

My other idea is to make 2 new legendary infantry units called "Sniper heroes". You can compare them to TA or SP.
Starting with Allied one :

Audie Murphy

Stats:
  • +10 range (sniper rifle)
  • +10 sight
  • +25% more HP
  • Heroic crits
  • 1.1 longer reload and aimtime (sniper rifle)

Abilities:
  • vet 1: Sprint (6/180)
  • vet 2: Switch weapon: Can use AT boys rifle with +5 range and 25% more pen.
  • vet 3: Crackshot: Normal sniper shot that suppresses. (150 recharge)
Price : 840mp 365muni

And axis one :

Josef Allerberger

Stats:
  • +10 range
  • +10 sight
  • +25% more HP
  • Heroic crits
  • 1.1 longer reload and aimtime

Abilities:
  • vet 1: Place dummy: Spawns the copy of sniper that cannot move and shoot. (180 recharge)
  • vet 2: Firecracker round: Kills a man and spawns small fire pool in his place. (180 recharge)
  • vet 3: Duck shooting: 0.6 reload time, 0.6 aimtime, 0.8 accuracy -10 range. (10/180)

Price : 840mp 365muni

I also think about posting ideas of changing elefant that is not played or nashorn and few other things.
Tell me if you like the ideas Smiley
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 02:53:52 am by GrayWolf » Logged

Tachibana Offline
NotADev

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 02:42:48 am »

To be totally honest, I kinda of love the idea of legendary sniper reward cards. Not sure I like what you have come up with, but the idea is pretty cool.

It's like saying "i can understand his concerns that fire breathing dragons live in far away lands"
americans dont dodge wars.
Quote from: Trapfabricator
Literally, The only thing less likely than this is zombie hitler becoming prime minister of israel
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 02:49:00 am »

i want to be in charge of names. it might be few things im decent at :L

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 03:04:17 am »

Sigh.

Okay, so Gray as you know you are banned from the balance section of the forum. This means that trying to skirt your ban by making balance posts in other areas is also not allowed.

I banned you for this the other week man

However, since I can see you've put a lot of effort into this post, I'm going to move it to balance so it can be discussed, however you will not be privy to these discussions.

If you remain a good boy, perhaps your balance ban will soon be lifted, but doing things like this does not work in your favour.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 05:27:19 am »

so here is just a draft of part of the commando doctrine. it's not finished as of course there are more spots in our launcher but this is more visual for us less imaginative people.

don't focus on the buffs those are just for show.

But this is just a more visual experience.

anyway this is how i was thinking it. that we have the buffs placed in the launcher that cost certain pps like they are now.

But instead of it forcing to use garbage that you don't want ( dammit i dont want to take stupid officer buffs i want mando buffs!)

Also yes the african swallow is for cheeky UK buggers.

yes i am good with doc names no need to thank me for saving us from ugly names like Jumpingjackmcrackfack garbage.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 05:52:51 am by aeroblade56 » Logged
AlphaTIG Offline
The actual account of AlphaTIG
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 06:32:18 am »

I like the idea of a field marksmen, however it should be something like a grenadier with a short range sniper rifle (g43 scoped).
-> harder to kill than a sniper but no or only slight range bonus compared to normal infantry.
should be cheaper than normal sniper, like 400mp 100muni, or if same price, recieve kch armor to survive sniper shots.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 09:30:12 am »

Sigh.

Okay, so Gray as you know you are banned from the balance section of the forum. This means that trying to skirt your ban by making balance posts in other areas is also not allowed.

I banned you for this the other week man

However, since I can see you've put a lot of effort into this post, I'm going to move it to balance so it can be discussed, however you will not be privy to these discussions.

If you remain a good boy, perhaps your balance ban will soon be lifted, but doing things like this does not work in your favour.

This was a very fair and professional approach to handling a blatant disregard for our ban rules.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc