Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 10:32:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Granadiers Shreck + LMG  (Read 9337 times)
Fresz1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: June 26, 2009, 04:58:14 am »

Granadiers are 5 pop [only 4 man squad] they are kinde soft assulting positions and fighting without cover. I know there is duble LMG in Def Doc and double shreck in Blitz to unlock for 50 pp, but who uses doubles, nearly none. My suggestion is to bring back mix of LMG and Shreck or lower pop for granadiers to 4 and decrease its costs... If not this make Volksgranadiers bit stronger, add granade [mayby, iam not sure my self] and increase MP40 dmg.

But i go for Granadiers with shreck and LMG, not like its now, Shreck or LMG with makes granadiers useless... Start thinking why there is none using them anymore... Its like Rangers without bazooka or thomsons...
Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 05:06:36 am »

Granadiers are 5 pop [only 4 man squad] they are kinde soft assulting positions and fighting without cover. I know there is duble LMG in Def Doc and double shreck in Blitz to unlock for 50 pp, but who uses doubles, nearly none. My suggestion is to bring back mix of LMG and Shreck or lower pop for granadiers to 4 and decrease its costs... If not this make Volksgranadiers bit stronger, add granade [mayby, iam not sure my self] and increase MP40 dmg.

But i go for Granadiers with shreck and LMG, not like its now, Shreck or LMG with makes granadiers useless... Start thinking why there is none using them anymore... Its like Rangers without bazooka or thomsons...

ps:sorry i just couldn't resist.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 05:08:56 am by Bubz » Logged
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 05:11:28 am »

"My suggestion is to bring back mix of LMG and Shreck"

I really agree on this

Dont know why you guys even changed it? Did someone complained that grens where to strong?

Anyway they are not useless, they can do fine its just that that more ppl uses volks and cross holders now with this op faust atm.

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 05:19:43 am »

^ ^

Gren blobber

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hydro Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 05:22:51 am »

^ ^

Gren blobber
Except that most of allies are spaming rifles and elite inf this proposition is justified
LeTon Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 05:23:49 am »

It would be nice if the double shrek thing was implemented at least...I'd use them >.<

And if the axis players want to put all of their eggs in one gren squad...why not let them? It just means the allied players only have 1 gren squad they can focus on running over instead of 2.  Cheesy
Fresz1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 05:24:31 am »

^ ^

Gren blobber

exacly, u need 4 squads to be able to fight any inf and any tank that is coming, and if u got 4 squads in one place arty is coming bang and u are short 4 squads, even if u trying to move out of the arty zone it still heavly damange your squads.
Fresz1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 02:58:05 pm »

I hope Dev are going to cheange that back cos new rifle spam is just too op for anythink, tanks, inf...
Piotrskivich Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 03:15:36 pm »

German inf is better than rifles for the same pop.

Grenadiers win a stand off at range. Volks with mp40 win a stand off up close.
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 03:53:06 pm »

ya, let them have 1 or each, or double again, because when u kill or force that unit to retreat its so much better!

Blitzen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 03:56:36 pm »

And both those things cost more then the rifles.  I'm not in this discussion, cuz I dont' really care, I just thought I'd point that out.  I hate when ppl only say half of something.

Bullshit, only fags and girls dont like star wars Tongue
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 04:09:37 pm »

This is a pretty stupid thread, tbh - it's poorly worded, the reasons given are quite silly, and it's not in the least compelling. Just a fanboy'ish rant.
Before I had been thinking about actualy agreeing that the grenadiers could have that double mixed upgrade back on them, then I read the OP and my opinion dwindled.

However, I will agree the axis should at least get the mixed double upgrade back, it's utterly useless Cheesy.

RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 05:41:18 pm »

myth qft!

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 06:15:26 pm »

If you guys can gets lmgs and schrecks on the same platform, then I want my rifles to get bars and zooks on the same platform.

and you guys do have units with ai/at ability, it's called volks with OP fausts, i see them all the time now, same with luftwafe, so many freakin fausts its getting on my nerves. And looking at the records of most allied and axis players, axis are still winning their share of games, so whats the problem here?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2009, 06:36:59 pm »

Tymmie, why on earth would you want bazookas on riflemen? Recoil-less rifles is the thing you should be pushing for Wink.
Skaevola Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 06:48:05 pm »

4 pop grens. Genius  Roll Eyes
Fresz1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009, 01:58:19 am »

Do u think that Allies players dont move? They just stand in one place and do nothing?

If you guys can gets lmgs and schrecks on the same platform, then I want my rifles to get bars and zooks on the same platform.

and you guys do have units with ai/at ability, it's called volks with OP fausts, i see them all the time now, same with luftwafe, so many freakin fausts its getting on my nerves. And looking at the records of most allied and axis players, axis are still winning their share of games, so whats the problem here?

LoL, this is just stupid. There was no bazookas in before and grans had their mix and now want it back? If I would make list of thinks that wehr needs because Allies has them I would stuck here untill tomorrow writing....
Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 02:30:39 am »

Because of allies or because you suck?
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2009, 02:41:06 am »

Do u think that Allies players dont move? They just stand in one place and do nothing?

LoL, this is just stupid. There was no bazookas in before and grans had their mix and now want it back? If I would make list of thinks that wehr needs because Allies has them I would stuck here untill tomorrow writing....

when heavy weapons was first put in, you could buy bars and zooks on rifles, but then they evened it out because you couldn't do the same thing on grens because of the change they made. So all i'm saying is that if they decide to let you go back to doing that, then they should revert back to what they had with rifles that had heavy weapons before.

and myst, trust i'd rather have RR's just for the frontal penetration but i like my zooks cuz zooks are better vs light vehicles than rr's.
Fresz1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 02:44:36 am »

U missing something, zookas on rifles are allowed only in Infantry doc, so this talking is really not on place... Rifles = Volks
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc