Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 05:03:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boys AT  (Read 30667 times)
overfreeze222 Offline
Content Creator

« on: July 05, 2009, 06:50:21 am »

Seriously... this needs a price increase... its just to spammable, and, in the large groups widely available to RSE players, there too good against inf. nothing can stand up to a properly supported group of these, and at vet 2+ they start penetrating skirted p4s! For instance, a game i just had, the player BlobsEqualsWin (no comments on the name, please) had 12 tommies, 11 of them had Boys At. That cost him 550 munis... thats not even enough for 10 lmgs, or 2 shcreck storms. I suggest a price increase to 75 - 80 possibly 90, make it equal with the other weapons in their arsonal.

Never EVER not cut leave out the blood drippings on a computer case.
I did, and the Power-supply literally EXPLODED.
The most uncomprehensible post on the forums... Ever.
Sharpshooter824 Offline
I <3 Aloha
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 07:02:36 am »

Wow, this is seriously what ruins weapons is people spamming them..

Overfreeze, anything in large numbers is going to own period.. and no they don't penetrate skirted P4s at vet 2, I have a vet 3 Boys AT squad that doesn't do it, if it penetrated your skirted P4 it was an EXTREMELY lucky shot

Rawr
Sixpack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 07:04:39 am »

http://rapidshare.de/files/47760934/replay.rar.html

Link to the replay. Only way I see beating this kind of blob is with good MG/arty work (except that pesky bail out button) or assault.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 07:09:14 am »

Overfreeze, anything in large numbers is going to own period.. and no they don't penetrate skirted P4s at vet 2, I have a vet 3 Boys AT squad that doesn't do it, if it penetrated your skirted P4 it was an EXTREMELY lucky shot

Result?

Increase all Weapon prices to so that every squad is not upgraded with something

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Sharpshooter824 Offline
I <3 Aloha
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 07:10:53 am »

Well let me say first of all Boys AT rifles do absolutely nothing VS vehicles because they phase through or just bounce 75% of the time. They can't penetrate tanks rear armor unless they get EXTREMELY lucky and third, if you think im defending the AT rifle because I spam them, I run 7 tommy squads and only 2 Boys AT rifles

You seem to not realize that there is 4 other rifles in the squad all doing damage to the enemy target and when the AT rifle shoots and manages to kill an enemy it looks like it did it all by itself..

Blobbing really has nothing to do with the AT rifle because anybody can blob with any weapon
Sharpshooter824 Offline
I <3 Aloha
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 07:11:46 am »

Its like equipping another rifle in the squad with slightly extra damage Nightrain, for 50 munitions lol
Sixpack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 07:12:47 am »

Well let me say first of all Boys AT rifles do absolutely nothing VS vehicles

Watch the replay and say that again.
PE just vanish against that kind of blob.
Mukip Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 07:15:15 am »

PE vanish against several kinds of blob.  I think it says more about PE than it does about the boys at rifle.
Sharpshooter824 Offline
I <3 Aloha
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 07:17:06 am »

I have no time to watch the replay but use a P4 IST unless he has PIAts, then just keep moving it
overfreeze222 Offline
Content Creator

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 07:49:39 am »

I know that anything in large numbers works well... but they shouldn't be able to get these in such large numbers, otherwise i want to be able to have 11 squads with lmgs.. and dont give me that "theres 4 other ppl shooting, doing damage" crap, u can SEE the shots from the At rifles going into AND killing the men individually, at full health. you can literally watch squads melt in front of 4 - 5 of these things, vets not an issue to these things

And seriously, whats wrong with a price increase. It happened to shrecs to stop shreck blobs, happened to LMG's to stop LMG blobs, Happened to bars, mp40s it has happened to EVERY other weapon, the PIAT, the Thompsons name one weapon in this mod that hasnt had its price increased to stop them being spammed so much
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 07:51:14 am by overfreeze222 » Logged
Sixpack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 09:44:21 am »

I have no time to watch the replay but use a P4 IST unless he has PIAts, then just keep moving it

It could be so simple in candy land.....
Do you realy think he´d run around with a blob without the proper support?
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 10:35:35 am »

I know that anything in large numbers works well... but they shouldn't be able to get these in such large numbers, otherwise i want to be able to have 11 squads with lmgs.. and dont give me that "theres 4 other ppl shooting, doing damage" crap, u can SEE the shots from the At rifles going into AND killing the men individually, at full health. you can literally watch squads melt in front of 4 - 5 of these things, vets not an issue to these things

And seriously, whats wrong with a price increase. It happened to shrecs to stop shreck blobs, happened to LMG's to stop LMG blobs, Happened to bars, mp40s it has happened to EVERY other weapon, the PIAT, the Thompsons name one weapon in this mod that hasnt had its price increased to stop them being spammed so much

flamethrower!

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Sharpshooter824 Offline
I <3 Aloha
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 11:30:12 am »

You seem to forgot the Boys AT rifle is a T2 doctrinal unlock for a crappy doctrine also, I agree, make it 75 munitions and leave it alone for now
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2009, 11:34:02 am »

I've watched 2 games of traitorboy and wildsolus with TB spamming boys at rifle, and they didnt seem over the top of all, rather a big waste.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2009, 12:22:52 pm »

I've watched 2 games of traitorboy and wildsolus with TB spamming boys at rifle, and they didnt seem over the top of all, rather a big waste.

<3
dravidian Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2009, 02:21:03 pm »

LOL
ive seen pe spam g43's and they were pretty rape, so before you come whining to me about spamming weapons go talk to the guys who have 12 g43's in one company

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_people
"I pimped slapped him man!" - Coh Commando
"Ah this is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but, perhaps it is the end of the beginning!"
"Everyone loves Abbeville"-Cobol
Kangaroo- the very concept that you can put a blob in a can
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 02:52:39 pm »

we're cool and overfreeze so i'll be honest. If you're getting raped by boys at rifles, then you need to figure out another strategy vs them. Nearly every weapon is "spammable" some people have bars on all their squads, some have g4's, some have zooks some have lmgs etc. Like me, all my rifles either have a bar or zook, should we lower the price on those? If he chooses to "waste" his munitions on boys at rifles on all his units, then so be it, thats what he wants to do. Now unless you see several people using this strategy and consistently winning that way, i find no problem with it.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2009, 03:21:07 pm »

I found them to be balanced until 2 of them showed up and killed my mg head on.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
CommanderHolt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2009, 03:45:31 pm »

I wonder, do Boys AT Rifles have a chance to kill a unit even at Green Health? Because if they can crit people at full health then that might be the problem.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2009, 04:43:40 pm »

I think so, last game I played, I saw how Draken sniped a sniper with one of his boys AT squads :p.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc