Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 04:24:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Light Machinegun crew  (Read 14350 times)
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2009, 12:03:52 pm »

As I said - the 9 hetzers army would work with any other PE player out there. He worked fine in a few 2v2s with me and my PE coy, at least. Then david used IHT spam. Also worked admirably.

Neither of those coys were made to be used specificaly in conjunction with me, but they both worked.

puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2009, 12:11:54 pm »

Every side has problems with mass infantry blobs... 

Whats combats mass infantry, Very specific and units that are targeted and die first then the blobs run around. 

With the killing power pof assult squads that rape all infantry, THe ability to flank them all.. is devistating... 

PE have they strong points and weaknesses.  THey have the ability to do some very very good dmg..g but the staying power is a bit eaker then most..  IT happens. 

Its like arguing rifuiles need alot more health, No they don;t, THey have many abilities while haveing their health as a weakness. 

You don;t need an MG, IF a blob comes into play... Don;t send one unit... IF your combines forces meets theres... Make it work. 

What blobs are PE not able to handle??  AB blobs?  Everyone has trouble with those because of fireup?  Rifles?  Stay at range....  I mean MGs are nice, But only work oiif people are not expecting them.

Oh and Your askign for PE to have a vickers essecially...  I hate mirror units for each side, ITs pointless to have different fations ahd give them exact same units...

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2009, 12:14:41 pm »

So you need 9 Hetzers and tier abilities to buff them to be able to defeat massive hordes of infantry as panzer elite...?

Still talking how one player does in Panzer Elite doesn't belong into this discussion. I'd rather hear Arguments Why Light Machinegun team would be bad addition to Panzer Elite's anti tank fragile Army. Because you can drive up to enemy with a IHT shooting people with the LMGs outside it? Then once it blows up you risk losing men in the squads then you rape everyone around them with SF? SF doesn't rape, its idea is to supress and pin hordes of infantry discouraging blobbing against panzer Elite. without SF the squad might rape, or get raped. Soldier armored 3 man squad with 55 health is even more fragile than a 4 man Panzer Grenadier squad. they have no nade. They have no medkit. Its just a mobile machinegun team that has a ability on cooldown with each use

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2009, 01:30:40 pm »

If you want to discuss the fragility of 3-man pzgren squads, please go to OMG, and check the replays me and 31st have put up on 3-man pzgren squad spam.

It's basically the same panzergrenadier there as it is here, just that they get a super nerfed version of sprint by default, and don't need vet 2 to get it.

The thing is - Panzer Elite doesn't suppress. It kills. If you really feel a lack of suppression in your coy, buy some 2x IHT callins. Or some firecracker mines. Or a wirblewind. If that doesn't work, just get some hetzers and begin kiting like you mean it.

Fact is - david's mass IHT company works perfectly fine without ANY doctrinal buffs. I just bring up the hetzer one as it's far more famous (infamous). And to be perfectly honest with you - having a unit buffed with a T4 work when pitted against other units buffed with T3s+T4 is perfectly fine in terms of balance by me.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2009, 04:36:24 am »

Well, what do people think.

Does Panzer Elite need a Suppression Unit for all the doctorines without Wirblewind?
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2009, 04:53:45 am »

Not really, they have one, the IHT.

CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2009, 04:57:38 am »

I agree, PE doesn't NEED suppression, sure it helps, but like Myst said, PE doesn't suppress it kills...

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2009, 05:23:52 am »

Seriously IHTs are borderline broken with the new immune-to-small-arms fire bullshit

LCII^Bun-Bun Offline
Donator

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2009, 07:56:20 am »

The only thing I think PE misses is a sniper tbh...

Might not be MY Doctirine, but it's so damn close I'll TAKE IT!
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2009, 10:49:52 am »

SE would have been awesome with a sniper unlock, but thats cause i had a fondness for SE. I don't think PE needs an LMG team with SF, they have good tool available to them for stopping infantry blobs. G43's are all around destructive and they prevent fireup from actually having an effect. Like someone mentioned the PE isn't about suppression and forcing units off field, it's about killing them outright. G43 squads tear through riflemen with surprising efficiency. they stop rangers and AB. IHT's are acceptable area denial weapons. they don't garrison but they can kite and react quickly as well as carry units with them.

Sure theres been times where i wish i had an MG42 as PE, but theres also been times where i wish i had an IHT as wehr. it's the sacrifice you make for picking the faction.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2009, 12:13:07 pm »

they don't need suppression because they get more than enough from the IHT. that thing suppresses in an instant pretty much because you can get right on top of your targets then pull away.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
crimsonrabbit Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2009, 02:32:22 pm »

we must nerf the PE faction.
First of all, their pgrens have rifles, and rifles kill.
Second, they have anti tank weaponry, and it can kill.
Third, their lack of support weapons make them OP.
FINALLY, one falls squad can take on 3 rifle men and that is too OP because one rifleman squad should beable to take on 10 jagds, 20 pgrens and assault grens, a nuke, and chuck norris.
there are my reasons of why PE is so OP and why we must nerf them.
 Smiley

PS: the hummel is also OP because it moves WAY TOO FAST and can take on 12 pershings on its own. we should nerf the hummel so it has no gun and is completely useless.   Smiley
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 02:34:12 pm by crimsonrabbit » Logged

I defy all laws of scienceee.

This is Bunny.
Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
Armfelt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2009, 06:02:13 pm »

I totally agree with Crimsonrabbit, except at one point! Hummels would still be good without it's cannon. I mean... It can still crush things like fences and become heavy cover when blown up. PE got all the possibilities...

Nah well... PE is by far the most tricky faction to play, yet it is really fun to build an highly mobile mechanized force. But still except for the Jagdpanther, PE consists only of glasscannons and have a hard time dealing with most things that have both AT capabilities.

Still, PE should just be adjusted slighty, when they can easily become too powerful. So please no insta-pin halftracks or immortal assaultgrens, nor instagib mobile-paks.

"Well opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2009, 06:32:47 pm »

Id like if the gave the wirbelwind skirts, or the armored car skirts, very frustrating vehicles to use compared to the quad or the m8/t17/puma.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2009, 10:33:29 pm »

Id like if the gave the wirbelwind skirts, or the armored car skirts, very frustrating vehicles to use compared to the quad or the m8/t17/puma.

Armoured cars are already good enough considering the puma armour i'd say.  Whirblewinds though should have skirts available (75 muni) as they're pretty much in the same category as stugs right now and need to get some survivability in them.
Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2009, 10:38:14 pm »

Tommies are getting Skirts
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2009, 11:29:36 pm »

Tommies are getting Skirts

sexy.

whirbles could use the skirts, but AC are tough enough, they do crazy damage, AND have super speed.
Armfelt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2009, 05:59:36 am »

It´s called kilts Tongue It would be nice if royal commandos would get Mad Jack Churchill. Wielding a bow, claymore and a bagpipe. He would have fire up and a armoured kilt upgrade, tough as a tank trap + got a can opener ability/attack that shreds enemy panzer to bits!

Edit: He got ofcourse an inspired attack ability that also triggers/starts a soundfile playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH081uTTUj4&feature=player_embedded

The inspired assault lasts for 2 min 17 sec. 5 min cooldown.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 06:26:28 am by Armfelt » Logged
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2009, 07:50:56 am »

Please stay ontopic
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc