Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 04:00:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Airborne strafing run  (Read 45202 times)
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2010, 02:03:48 pm »

it doesnt seem so OP...rignt now in a game,strafin run on storms,not one of them died,and they even werent in cover...
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2010, 02:15:36 pm »

Its all about chance there. But there is somthing wrong with it if its unavoidable and usualy does loads of damage.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2010, 02:16:30 pm »

yeh, the randomness of strafle run is just tooo big.
Jazzhead Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2010, 02:19:13 pm »

You want random? Try v1....

deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2010, 02:21:04 pm »

atleast it doesnt bug out like in vcoh where u pay to drop it, then the v1 goes awol and never lands lul. bam outta muni with no bang.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2010, 02:24:04 pm »

Strafes were always complained abotu ever sice they started to KIll. 

People used to think they were OP when it was Purly an Instapin buttonbecause again there was no FF.

EWither way, Strafe is Broken Someone here tell me its not, and make a vailid point and we can talk

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2010, 02:41:25 pm »

i'd rather go against a strafing run then a fuckin henschel run

LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2010, 02:46:52 pm »

but henschel run was removed not?
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2010, 02:49:09 pm »

but henschel run was removed not?

luftwaffe isnt in yet. Im sure its staying.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2010, 02:51:13 pm »

Not going in the way it used to be.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
BigDick
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2010, 02:55:06 pm »

strafe in most cases does not much its a bit weak ability compared to vcoh you should get 2 strafes by default and 2 additional on purchase imo
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 03:04:58 pm by BigDick » Logged
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2010, 03:14:01 pm »

as soon as all u axis fanboys get ur lvl 9s and vet 3 grens ill doubt ull be crying as much.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2010, 04:01:00 pm »

When any faction gets an off map that can Kill so effectively and so easily its ludicrous.

Ever used firestorm?

I am sorry, Before you Posted did you watch the replay or Just say a Quick Response because your sick of hearing about it?  Because if you watched it then don;t take this wrong way.  

But what the fuck is wrong with you?  

Firestorm, You can hit  the retreat button midway through, You can run in a direction and maybe not get hit by it, You can survive a shot and it has Friendly Fire so i can;t call down Firestorm on top of my own troops.  

I have used firestorm in every version of EIR and EIRR except this one.  So to answer your Question fairly and Honestly, NO i have not used it in This Version.

But before i get really Pissed off about how brash and Bullshit your comment was

How about you get your Units out, Your nicely vetted ones, Give me a company to use strafe with ona  2v2 or a 3v3 and play a game, Lets see if they live nicly, oR rather if you can run them away.  

YEa yea yea the games not about vet... Then don;t call it a fucking persistancy mod and save the units after every game and call it COH.  

Its the same as Fuckign Terror with Zeal and all the shit that made it broken,And playign games against ppl who used it and continueing to use broken ass Bullshit that took forever to get worked on or fixed.  Strafe needs to be fixed period, Everytone thinks it, At least while its being worked on, Make it do less dmg, Shorten the range something, OR make it come in long way without smoke, BEcause a mod built on persistancy with INstagib offmaps is not much point to having persistancy.  

At this point 3 AB players could take on any 3 axis without a problem.

i hate u puddin but i like this post

Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2010, 04:11:05 pm »

do us a favor like assault nades....remove it till fix or just remove it all together since it has no place in this mod..like stun effect like assault nades. i vote for removing strafing runs out right.

Exactly.

There is only so many times you can slaughter Lt Apollo, Rocksitter, and Alwaysloseguy24 before you get bored and fall asleep.

-GamesGuy-

Most Hated player in EiR....Pak88Mm
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2010, 04:14:54 pm »

Hi my name is Coolguy24 and my noobstomp vet just got pwned by (insert random stuff here)!

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2010, 04:18:18 pm »

strafe in most cases does not much its a bit weak ability compared to vcoh you should get 2 strafes by default and 2 additional on purchase imo

This isnt VCoh. We dunt want IWIN buttons. Just like how the SE opening barage has been replaced because its hard to avoid because its too big of a area affected, but your units might not even be in the fire zone. But for Strafing run its near impossible to avoid because its too fast, but theres a chance it might not do too much.

Either way No I win buttons. Thats why it needs to be fixed/replaced.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2010, 04:23:12 pm »

lol fail
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2010, 04:31:43 pm »

You guys should focus on playing, that would benefit the mod a lot more.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2010, 05:05:13 pm »

You guys should focus on playing, that would benefit the mod a lot more.

I think I will wait a few weeks or a month or so until luftwaffles with syrup come out.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2010, 07:04:21 pm »

I am sorry killer,  But so far i have seen no one come up with a valid reason Why strafe is at all a good ability... on an already stacked doctrine... 

So far the people standing up for the strafe are all devs... And the fact that Alhoa actually agreed with me dispite our putrid hatred for one another shocked the shit out of me. 

Look I just want some valid reasons or maybe one valid reason for Strafe staying in As is. 

Saying...
"It mgiht not do anything"  ISn;t that valid of a point because on the same regard it can instagib entire squads in no cover or even yellow cover. 

Its a bit disturbing with Airborne in general how the entire point of Doctrines was to not Overbuff units such as in Armor and Blitz and Def docs how units are not overly buffed, and abilities tonned down... Then AB comes out with everything buffing AB and off maps that still gib....  without warning... 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc