Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 09:15:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grham the Attack bear  (Read 13603 times)
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2010, 07:22:22 pm »

For a while I was level 3 (due to the bug had like 2 games) then sent back to level 1, then worked my way up to now level 3 again (IIRC).

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 07:25:25 pm »

For a while I was level 3 (due to the bug had like 2 games) then sent back to level 1, then worked my way up to now level 3 again (IIRC).

Same here but i ended up with like 90 pps on each of those level 1s

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
vivie5 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2010, 07:27:21 pm »

It was.. EIRR mod and someone else who fixed the exp after that bug, that readjusted the levels, all those bug level 3's went back to level 1 generally.

So how did he earn more than 23.5xp per game?
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2010, 07:28:12 pm »

huh..

Well, looking into all accounts and fix them will take more time than coding in the new grind (which will be somewhat time based). Some people got lucky and received a rank bump, others less rank but extra pps, I guess you'll have to live with it for now.

The reward points bug that caused the reset was fixed, the accounts were "magically" set to lvl 3, there's no way to make sure all of them were fixed.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 07:31:17 pm by Killer344 » Logged

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2010, 07:30:44 pm »

Apparently you can buy xp with reward points, didn't even know that.

Some people got reward points for that competition held a couple of weeks ago I guess.

Keeps himself admits its not legit.

Et tu Keeps?

Why does it even matter?  If he had four T4s I'd be concerned, but skipping a few levels because he did some work for the mod?
vivie5 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2010, 07:34:18 pm »

To my knowledge no one who won the competitive for most games played on the weekend before new launcher got any reward points.

Also the reward points to xp scales down with company level...
and beyond that the higher level you are the harder it is to get xp (noted by many level 7-8-9's i know getting 5xp per game, or less).

Every account active during that bug received 100xp and kept them. Xp was fixed.
Dragon2008 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2010, 07:42:55 pm »

Every account active during that bug received 100xp and kept them. Xp was fixed.

Say wat??? All my companies didn't keep the extra XP. In fact my Airborne company lost XP when it got fixed. Angry

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T @ 3.3ghz
RAM: 4GB
Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X (EVO)
Graphics Card: ATI HD 6970 2GB
Hard Drive: 1TB
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2010, 07:45:02 pm »

Because it wasn't fixed, sigh, there is no way to fully revert a change like that.
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2010, 07:46:49 pm »

Why does it even matter?  If he had four T4s I'd be concerned, but skipping a few levels because he did some work for the mod?

What has keeps done for the mod other than farm vet?

But part of the reason why it matters - the dev team maintains that it has stopped doing these sorts of things. But who ever cared about lying to the plebs?

btw - I've done things for this mod - I sectored all of whiteflash's maps without so much as a thank you. And if I got patrician rights I guess I'd stop whining.

Meh - perhaps I should stop with these crusades. I don't mean to stir up shit. I really appreciate the work EIRRmod and the rest of the dev team have put in making 2.0 a reality. I just dislike seeing parasites exploit the system. Just trying to keep everyone honest.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2010, 07:50:02 pm »

Why does it even matter?  If he had four T4s I'd be concerned, but skipping a few levels because he did some work for the mod?

But part of the reason why it matters - the dev team maintains that it has stopped doing these sorts of things. But who ever cared about lying to the plebs?

btw - I've done things for this mod - I sectored all of whiteflash's maps without so much as a thank you. And if I got patrician rights I guess I'd stop whining.

Meh - perhaps I should stop with these crusades. I don't mean to stir up shit. I really appreciate the work EIRRmod and the rest of the dev team have put in making 2.0 a reality. I just dislike seeing parasites exploit the system. Just trying to keep everyone honest.

I dunno, certain people got reward points for something they helped with, I'm not sure exactly what it was though.

Patrician rights?
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 07:56:14 pm »

Why does it even matter?  If he had four T4s I'd be concerned, but skipping a few levels because he did some work for the mod?

Because he has an account on vCoH ladder called wwwEuropeInRuinscom?

huh... EiR isn't a democracy... never was.

You were part of EiR's mapping team, if you want to come back you know what to do.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:00:32 pm by Killer344 » Logged
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2010, 07:58:01 pm »

Can I buy PP's.....lol

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010, 08:01:47 pm »

Never mind i suppose
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:10:25 pm by puddin » Logged

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2010, 08:05:26 pm »

Wait wait wait, what the heck Killer, seriously you're going to pull that BS?  Reward points are not supposed to be given out and he should have his account retroactively adjusted and not given a free pass while everyone else has had to deal with the 2-5xp games.  I am owed 3 competitions worth of reward points and I've spoken to EIRR about it, and he doesn't want to reward them cause they are still being balanced and what not.  This is almost as bad as the Test Account issue with all those testers being given free accounts to stomp people who - as they all said - was with your permission to do that.

I don't mind devs and mods having accounts to play with against themselves for testing and balance, but to have those accounts used against the general community I think is a big no-no.  And I'm still waiting for that dispute to be taken care of with deadbolt too, and the shit he tries to pull with that.

Congratulations, dear sir...I must say, never before have I seen such precise gunnery displayed. - CrazyWR (on Leaderboard Howitzers)

gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2010, 08:07:14 pm »

IIRC some people were given points to help test the reward units, and instead of deleting their points, they were just told not to use the units in regular EIR till the full system goes in.

Not sure how keeps got them though.

This is almost as bad as the Test Account issue with all those testers being given free accounts to stomp people who - as they all said - was with your permission to do that.

They really weren't supposed to do that.
vivie5 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2010, 08:08:35 pm »

Those of us who tested points with Burn and Eirrmod had the units and points taken away after testing.

Both of them made it very clear we were not to use the units given by them, or use the points for anything else during testing.
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2010, 08:11:43 pm »

So... um, looking back through the 3 pages of nonsense, only keeps has said he got "something" for by working for the mod.

Nobody important has said absolutely anything about reward points and puddin then just jumps to some random conclusion through pure speculation because keeps wrote a vauge sentence on that he was given something at some point.

honestly, keeps bullshits alot.

Im laughing at all you fourm noobs right now, and you can all ride away on your little bandwagon you got there

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2010, 08:12:14 pm »

IIRC some people were given points to help test the reward units, and instead of deleting their points, they were just told not to use the units in regular EIR till the full system goes in.

Not sure how keeps got them though.

This is almost as bad as the Test Account issue with all those testers being given free accounts to stomp people who - as they all said - was with your permission to do that.

They really weren't supposed to do that.

Ironically how i Was testing them, Still ahve 3 Reward points sitting in My Blitz account, And i never used them ebcause I knew and was told that they were not to be used.  

Lional, Me, And Jo, and EIR mod tested them, They were all removed, forgot to remove mine, And magically, is till have all 3 sitting there...  

Amazing How that happened.  
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2010, 08:12:45 pm »

So... um, looking back through the 3 pages of nonsense, only keeps has said he got "something" for by working for the mod.

Nobody important has said absolutely anything about reward points cept puddin who just jumped to some random conclusion through pure speculation because keeps wrote a vauge sentence on that he was given something at sometimes.

honestly, keeps bullshits alot.

Im laughing at all you fourm noobs right now, and you can all ride away on your little bandwagon you got there

Amazing how Keeps admited reward points....  Ground...
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2010, 08:14:20 pm »

Lionel, I don't fucking care because I simply can't do anything about it, the person who gave it to him is way higher than me. I'm just defending him because I'm sure he had his reasons to do it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc