Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:54:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] Luft. Ostfront Veterans  (Read 21135 times)
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2010, 02:53:37 pm »

Who said people use only 1 ranger squad or RR squad? Wirblewind has 0 nearby surpession, are you going to shoot at them and surpess them too? that would take a while. By then a you would be dead from the RRs/Bazookas, or they would have the 57m up on it killing it with ease.

Its like your basing it off a non-moving wirblewind.....FFS L2MICROURUNITZ all this senseless blabber from ppl is just pissing me off naow.  L2play and stop harassing the devs who know wat there talking about.
RRs dont loose acc when the target is moving, and even if they did hit a miss they have low scatter they would most likely hit the hitbox anyway. I suggest you guys go play luftwaffe for a few days and use the wirblewind and fallschrimjagers.

One time there was a rr squad and a rifleman squad with a bazooka vs my wirblewind and my allies damaged p4. I supressed the RR squad at long range (like gamesguy said) but it took forever to get another burst off and by the time I did they were still surpressed, perhaps I hit the worst absolute roll for reload/cooldown so they recoved some of their surpression, to be combined with the 1.5 cooldown modifier at long range. So they killed me, and next my allies P4.

Have you never heard of kiting? How in the world did you let 35 range suppressed infantry hit and kill a 40 range tank? Undecided

Have you heard of fireup?

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2010, 03:07:13 pm »

Not gunna accept my offer dark? =(

gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2010, 03:13:43 pm »

Who said people use only 1 ranger squad or RR squad? Wirblewind has 0 nearby surpession, are you going to shoot at them and surpess them too? that would take a while. By then a you would be dead from the RRs/Bazookas, or they would have the 57m up on it killing it with ease.

How are you getting shot when you have longer range and can kite?

Have you heard of fireup?

You can still kite fired up infantry, and according to dark, the AB that killed him was suppressed.

Not gunna accept my offer dark? =(

Indeed.  If wirblewind is so worthless, why don't you play snoop's luftwaffe with an AB company and see how you do against his wirbles?  I've often found that if something seems OP or too weak, try it from the other side and it suddenly doesn't seem OP or too weak any more.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 03:24:46 pm by gamesguy2 » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2010, 03:56:35 pm »

Alright il take the deal, il use random teamate just like you. Just to tell you I dont own origonal CoH so I wont have all those superpowered buffs or strafing runs Tongue

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2010, 12:50:38 am »

Your buffs will work fine - you'll just not be able to use offmaps.

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2010, 07:57:08 pm »

Coolbeans. Just superpowed AB no pwnface rape PE infantry strafing run. Thanks for the info.

Also Last time I played Wher I coudlnt use cloak on my paks >.<. possibly not all abilities that are *global* for the unit might not be given to me. Its like if PE recrewed a pak he wouldnt get cloak.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2010, 10:20:54 am »

This T1 buffs normal panzergrens which is quite weird that it is in the fallschrimjager tree... Which is useless because you unlock falls and Luftwaffe ground forces.

I suggest changing it to giving +3.5 Detection to both Falls and Luftwaffe ground forces, with the edition of -5 seconds of faust usage timer on falls and -15 seconds of the slow recharge for falls with G43, or -10 seconds of cover fire if they have that Planned Offensive T4.

This T1 also breaks sinergy with its own T2, which buffs captured weapons.

Luftwaffe Ground forces are much better at recrewing then Panzer Grenadiers, but this T1 buffs panzer grenadiers, encouraging their use.

Hey to answer your post shortly, doctrines giving "synergetic" buffs to the same units in 1 tree is not popular with those that oversee the doctrines  Kiss

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2010, 10:39:14 am »

One of the better ideas me and elite came up with - in my opinion solely of course, elitedev thought it was retarded, was the Blindfire ability for the wirbel.

Basically it would lock down the wirbels movement and make it attack ground for 5 second with a small incremental accuracy increase, and create a invisible circle around the ground point you targeted that would supress (not pin) infantry within range of that circle. Visually it would be firing bursts at a point, and there wouldnt actually be any direct damage, but it would be a blanket effect ignoring smoke cover.

The idea was that this along with the riflenades would beef up PE's anti smoke/smoke based weaponary - since you'd be able to use Blindfire to supress charging blobs inside smoke cover giving this weapon platform a special additional function.

Also RIP paradroppable ketten

« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 10:41:34 am by Smokaz » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc