Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 11, 2024, 12:27:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] Mech Support  (Read 21287 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2011, 09:01:11 pm »

so with moving lock down, does it have to stop to fire?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2011, 09:19:18 pm »

so with moving lock down, does it have to stop to fire?

Yes, Marders have to stop to be able to fire, moving lock-down or not.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2011, 09:24:36 pm »

Give muni hts the MG, but only with the t4 and a purchased upgrade..

Adding purchasable upgrades to the passives is against doctrine design. Those are reserved for unlocks

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2011, 10:26:25 pm »

I never read that, apologies :S.

Still, making an originally non combat-worthy unit into an intermediate AI unit...why? Plus the aforementioned marder lockdown moving about chasing everything not-on-legs-down.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2011, 10:30:17 pm »

Is it's MG-42 the same as Wehrmacht halftrack MG? If yes, I wouldn't call that "an intermediate AI unit." Although if it's like PE infantry halftrack MG, I could see your point volsky.

I've never seen it in game so I'm just inquiring.
pqumsieh Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2011, 10:31:09 pm »

Brn how can you compare firing with a 0.5 moving accuracy to the bonuses provided in lockdown. Sight is easily obtained via one 3 pop scouting unit. At what point were the received accuracy and sight bonuses removed from the lockdown? Tym looked into the RGD's and reported the stats as I posted them. Can you please reference this change and its actual location within the RGD's for confirmation.

Thanks,

PQ

Common sense is not so common after all.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2011, 10:44:27 pm »

The bonus that the Lockdown Ability provides appear to be different from the bonuses that the Tier 4 Passive provides. Whether intentional or not, they are different. Sight can be obtained by a 3 pop unit but it's still a difference in the Buffs.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2011, 01:59:44 am »

okay, so the incoming accuracy and sight bonus under the action_03 isn't a part of it?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2011, 02:21:03 am »

and multiple marders with mobile lockdown will outflank or plain outsnipe an ATG

yes,3 marders will kill single ATG,go wonder  Roll Eyes

I want buffs for HMG,since 2-3 rifle squads can kill it  Roll Eyes

Just remove for the time being that circle that shows that marder is in lock down,and see if people will complain about normal marders that they are in lock down Wink

MG on halftrack is good for supression,but doesnt kill all that much...

1 shot brought a full health sherman to 1/2 HP, so Im damn well sure that they stack

proof or it didnt happen! cuz I never managed to 2 shot sherman  Roll Eyes
BigDick
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 02:37:36 am »

i know which players are running a mech support tankhunter company and i have to say these are much better than people complaining in this thread

i wonder why pqumsieh and ricki did not complained about the T17 that owned them so hard yesterday  Huh

sometimes its not some kind of modifiers or doctrine stuff make one loose but more the difference in skill

i love how people complain about the mg on mun ht thats exactly the same as on wehrmacht HT which is still worse than the one on m3 HT and staghound

and according the marder i would agree with smurfornot that removing that white circle would probably lead to far less complain

a lock down marder gets owned by an AT gun even 2 lockdown marders get owned most of the time by a single at gun

but most people are used to using 2 AT guns covering each other and crawling slowly up and its GG for PE

probably they are not used to having a bit more difficult time in sniping marders now because without that T4 you trade lockdown for being sniped by a AT gun 100% of the time with not lockdown for being exposed to a single sherman moving straight up to a marder and killing it 1v1 with loosing less than half health
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2011, 09:42:32 am »

that's a good point and that's why i fucking hate smurfing. if i get beat by a good player using any kind of unit/ability/doctrine, i will rethink how "op" something is. but if i get beat by some random name, i'll be more likely to think "Who's this asshole that just beat me?". I do think that this T4 could be toned down a little bit, and if I had the time I'd love to grind an account to get this T4 to use it, I don't play PE, but this T4 makes me want to play them quite badly.

its easy not to complain, we had a very new/inexperienced player on our team vs what i knew were players i'd have a hard time beating with decent players even.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2011, 10:00:13 am »

only after I got this T4,my TD started to shine,before that,it was my worst PE acc,my w/l score was 50:50,after it,it went to around 3-4 wins for 1 loss.

And X-7 rocket is one of the best T2 off maps! + tank int. WIN!
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2011, 10:02:26 am »

Well, if it makes smurf win games it must be overpowered  Tongue
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2011, 10:12:41 am »

1. Yes, it's the smurfs that give most of the issues. You let your guard down.
2. The thread title is mech support, not marder lockdown. It seems to be the main issue but the whole t4 is insane.

The thing is, there are buffs on the doc that make it not only better at killing tanks but better at killing infantry.

lock down is only one of my issues. First iht's are considered garrisoned, so you give 20% acc to garrisoned inf and infantry around it. then when you add in the -20% reload/cooldown, isn't that a design no no?

The top three trees have their specialization contained within the T3s and the T4s because all T1s and most T2s will be chosen regardless of what tree is chosen. Buffs are to cover a wide range of units with non doctrinal units given buffs mostly in T1s and T2s and Doctrinal units given buffs in T3s and T4s, with no stacking buffs for "one unit type" along the tree, to encourage combined arms and discourage singular unit spam.

Ex. Riflemen should not get a buff from T1 to T4 in a tree encouraging riflespam.

so for ihts to get a double buff along that tree is against their design outline. same with the marder 3 not only getting passive lockdown but 15% more accuracy as well.

Also, why does the Muni HT get three upgrades? not only does it get a free hmg, but it buffs tanks, and gets a larger aura radius. Thats too many buffs to one unit not only in one tree but in one unlock.

oh and BD you're insane if you think the m3 hmg is better than the wehr ht hmg, the wehr ht hmg is loads
better than the m3. It deals out damage way faster and it suppresses after 2-3 bursts.

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2011, 10:13:06 am »

only after I got this T4,my TD started to shine,before that,it was my worst PE acc,my w/l score was 50:50,after it,it went to around 3-4 wins for 1 loss.

And X-7 rocket is one of the best T2 off maps! + tank int. WIN!

its easy to dodge now that i'm used to the sound though. I know u tried to hit me with it and i just moved.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2011, 10:22:58 am »

nah,it's not how I use it any more Wink
BigDick
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2011, 11:08:37 am »

Also, why does the Muni HT get three upgrades? not only does it get a free hmg, but it buffs tanks, and gets a larger aura radius. Thats too many buffs to one unit not only in one tree but in one unlock.

and why does the overlord shermans get multiple "upgrades" not that they kill infantry and tanks faster by less reload they also give a huge aura  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2011, 12:24:26 pm »

buff to tanks is rly not all that noticeable,15% faster reload,so what every 7 shots you get like 1 free ...rly WOW  Roll Eyes
pqumsieh Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2011, 01:29:15 pm »

yea, 35% more penetration, 10% more damage, and roughly -40% quicker reloading isn't very noticable.... Roll Eyes
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2011, 01:30:32 pm »

so mun halftrack gives all those bonuses?! I thought it was only 15% faster reload  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc