Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 10:15:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of the United States of America  (Read 18035 times)
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2011, 10:07:11 pm »

Don't get me started on the state of American politics.

Someone guess my political leanings.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:09:31 pm by Masacree » Logged

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2011, 10:59:23 pm »

i think he is trying to say he doesn't like the US, and is sad his island was never considered a head of a empire in its lifetime, only considered the tiny toe of a empire.

Let me unpack exactly what you said and that you are dum

1. Your statement about me not liking the US, well i can see from your point of view, if you werent trolling like a lil bitch, that i could possibly believe in that. However, you overlook the fact that i am Australian, and that the United States of America has given so much to Australia, protection, opening up trade, securing the pacific for our exploitation. However it seems you are unintelligent, or you do possess the correct level of education to know that part of history.

2. My sad island? are you that egotistical that you believe anyone in this world cares about being a great empire? nor do you believe it is ever gonna last? Empires do not last, ever, and they become a sad footnote in history. The very fact that anyone believes there country is better then any other because of the sheer scale of the influence is subject to there own vices. It has Always been like that in History. I also find it very amusing that you even brought up that fact, a child has the mindframe to question that, an adult does not. Maybe i should check up on your age firstly and just go trololol and not take any of this seriously if you are under the age of 14.

Lastly, i believe you've been in this community long enough to know that i can drag this out for so fucking long, dont mess with me and arguments.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2011, 11:08:09 pm »

Ask any Afghan refugee how they feel about the Taliban. In fact, I dare you to tell them the Taliban did something "good" for Afghanistan. If you don't get beaten up senseless for daring imply the murderers of their family members are "good" for the country, they'll give you a nice and long lecture about how the Taliban forces people into drug trade, and shoots anybody who disagrees.

The Taliban is a ridiculously bad thing for Afghanistan.

Religion has, in the past 200 years, only served to STOP countries from developing, causing undue bloodshed and division of the society. I find it disgusting that anyone implies it's the "lack of religion" that's killing America. The main reason why I find America a disgusting and socially backwards place is actually the importance the country's populace places on religion.

I'd say countries like the UK are fairly well off, being countries where religion is shunned. Much better off as far as stability is concerned compared to countries where religion is extremely well-entrenched (Middle East, North Africa).

The Taliban arose amongst the collapse and withdrawal of the Soviet union and the following Warlords and internal struggle it caused. I'm not claiming that the Taliban is ALL good. I'm saying they had positive benefits. The suppression of open violence across the entire country and the implementation of a federal law are definitely positive benefits(even if the law is strict and archaic)

In the same sense I wouldn't classify Saddam Hussein as a moral or positive person on Human history but I can credit the man with given the region(Middle east) one of the best educational systems, upping the education levels of women in the country and orchestrating the worlds most successful literacy rate recovery. All noble endeavors and certainly beneficial to many many people.

Good things can be found in bad places. You just have to look.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2011, 11:23:08 pm »

Let me unpack exactly what you said and that you are dum

1. Your statement about me not liking the US, well i can see from your point of view, if you werent trolling like a lil bitch, that i could possibly believe in that. However, you overlook the fact that i am Australian, and that the United States of America has given so much to Australia, protection, opening up trade, securing the pacific for our exploitation. However it seems you are unintelligent, or you do possess the correct level of education to know that part of history.

2. My sad island? are you that egotistical that you believe anyone in this world cares about being a great empire? nor do you believe it is ever gonna last? Empires do not last, ever, and they become a sad footnote in history. The very fact that anyone believes there country is better then any other because of the sheer scale of the influence is subject to there own vices. It has Always been like that in History. I also find it very amusing that you even brought up that fact, a child has the mindframe to question that, an adult does not. Maybe i should check up on your age firstly and just go trololol and not take any of this seriously if you are under the age of 14.

Lastly, i believe you've been in this community long enough to know that i can drag this out for so fucking long, dont mess with me and arguments.
Both of what you said has little to do with what I said. I never said empires last, and if you appreciate the US so much, why would you snicker at its shortcoming? Is your ally dieing funny matter?

You brought up things that I never said. Which proves your still unintelligent enough to make a proper argument because you tried to make a argument against something that just plain and simply, was never said, nor implied.

And yes quite a few people do want to own a empire because he would have large amounts of power. If you think that thats not true, why the fuck do we have dictators and people like them?

And you can drag it out all you want good for you, doesn't mean anything.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2011, 11:32:16 pm »

Both of what you said has little to do with what I said. I never said empires last, and if you appreciate the US so much, why would you snicker at its shortcoming? Is your ally dieing funny matter?

You brought up things that I never said. Which proves your still unintelligent enough to make a proper argument because you tried to make a argument against something that just plain and simply, was never said, nor implied.

And yes quite a few people do want to own a empire because he would have large amounts of power. If you think that thats not true, why the fuck do we have dictators and people like them?

And you can drag it out all you want good for you, doesn't mean anything.

lol wut? do you not read? no point in arguing if you failed to see anything that i posted.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2011, 11:35:58 pm »

lol wut? do you not read? no point in arguing if you failed to see anything that i posted.
It seems you did not read what I posted if you argue against something I didn't say.

Imagine if I said

"Yeah right demon, Europeans are clearly better at business, but your too stuckup to notice that"

Now what would that half to do with what you posted, nothing.

You assumed things and began to argue against nothing.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2011, 11:44:04 pm »

because you didnt read what i said properly.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2011, 12:01:36 am »

because you didnt read what i said properly.
Perhaps I failed to see your point in the same way many people failed to see what your picture meant in the begging of the thread, your simply not showing it properly, so how would anyone know?
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2011, 06:13:44 am »

Cut it out both of you, nobody cares.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2011, 06:53:15 am »

The Taliban arose amongst the collapse and withdrawal of the Soviet union and the following Warlords and internal struggle it caused. I'm not claiming that the Taliban is ALL good. I'm saying they had positive benefits. The suppression of open violence across the entire country and the implementation of a federal law are definitely positive benefits(even if the law is strict and archaic)

In the same sense I wouldn't classify Saddam Hussein as a moral or positive person on Human history but I can credit the man with given the region(Middle east) one of the best educational systems, upping the education levels of women in the country and orchestrating the worlds most successful literacy rate recovery. All noble endeavors and certainly beneficial to many many people.

Good things can be found in bad places. You just have to look.

In my opinion the Taliban were the greater of two evils. They brought some degree of stability to the country - which is inherently useless because it has also drawn the country into a perpetual state of war and stunted growth. And, in that situation - stability is largely useless to the country.

A much better option would have been for Ahmad Shah Massoud to take power (the man that pretty much kicked the USSR out of Afghanistan) - who, although Islamic, created laws and regulations based on logic, rather than dogma - and acted in ways to help his own people, rather than exploit them for some retarded goal.

Too bad he got assassinated 2 days prior to 9/11 by the Taliban.

TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2011, 06:56:44 am »

Well thats life.
it will be fun to see what the future holds and lets hope its for the better of all, not just some.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2011, 07:02:19 am »

I wouldn't classify Saddam Hussein as a moral or positive person on Human history but I can credit the man with given the region(Middle east) one of the best educational systems, upping the education levels of women in the country and orchestrating the worlds most successful literacy rate recovery. All noble endeavors and certainly beneficial to many many people.

One good deed does not make up for a lifetime of bad ones.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2011, 09:00:31 am »

One good deed does not make up for a lifetime of bad ones.

Yeah. Even Hitler did some good things for his country.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2011, 09:56:50 am »

pls
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2011, 09:58:24 am »

I am going to go with Extreme Right Conservative
SX23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2011, 11:09:56 am »

Although this is all very interesting, I do not see the point of this post. Unless some of you are wishing to propose something that actually could help the situation, instead of quite simply wishing "for the best", we might just get somewhere.

With Courage shall we Rise,
With Might shall we Fight,
With Glory shall we Stand,
With Honor shall we Falter,
For the Fatherland shall we Prevail.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2011, 11:13:24 am »

In my opinion the Taliban were the greater of two evils. They brought some degree of stability to the country - which is inherently useless because it has also drawn the country into a perpetual state of war and stunted growth. And, in that situation - stability is largely useless to the country.

A much better option would have been for Ahmad Shah Massoud to take power (the man that pretty much kicked the USSR out of Afghanistan) - who, although Islamic, created laws and regulations based on logic, rather than dogma - and acted in ways to help his own people, rather than exploit them for some retarded goal.

Too bad he got assassinated 2 days prior to 9/11 by the Taliban.

As a side note, that Assassination was pretty well planned. I'll at least tip my hat to a job well done even if it did destroy any possible future of a charismatic and confident Afghan leadership.

News crew with bomb camera. They had Interviewed the upper leadership previously and actually waited(somewhat patiently) for him specifically. Patience isn't an easy thing in those kinds of situations.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 11:17:44 am by brn4meplz » Logged
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2011, 11:38:37 am »

Don't get me started on the state of American politics.

Marxist, or at least left wing (radical compared to the focal point of US politics) judging by some of your old posts.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2011, 11:46:25 am »

Quote from: Masacree

Something inbetween leftwing and centre. Perhaps you may have a bit of a fancy for Ayn Rand's Objectivism with your apparent wish for a society that's well-educated enough to form it's own opinions with actual responsibility.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2011, 08:49:29 pm »

I sometimes feel like democracy isn't working anymore in countries like America. With the mass media engine turning the minds of children and adults across the country to utter mush, I sincerely believe the majority of people do not know what is best for them. Here in Canada, being in close proximity to the US, we have similar problems, but nothing as bad as there. I personally

think there needs to be a more centralized form of democracy put into action, but evidently it's too late for that. The extreme capitalism in America has completely corrupted the upper echelons of power, so many government officials are paid by private interests, so the entire country is pretty much unsalvageable at this point.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc