Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:42:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Demask suggestions  (Read 10869 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2011, 08:21:38 am »

Ive read some lies in original post (and false accusations in your other), Generali griefing you, lol, you said 'fucking stomper bitch' and all kinds of things, if anything you were griefing. Can a mod post the chat log for prove ?

Maybe some of the players who have played with Generali should post their chatlogs?  Roll Eyes<

Going AFK on purpose when legit players join to play a game is borderline griefing tbh. The horrid stomping, well, its not griefing but it's not something that should be backed up by smurfing.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:24:17 am by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2011, 08:23:09 am »

Guys guys Both of you are rude and can be quite unplesant to play with so calm down.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2011, 08:24:06 am »

Let me rephrase that: If you are using the Warmap, you will only be able to use one side or the other.

If you are not using the Warmap, you will be missing out on units and abilities that others will have.

So, you are not forced to pick a side, unless you want to participate in the warmap  Wink

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2011, 08:25:02 am »

tbh if the community wasnt so full of bitches who were scared to play i think smurfing would go down.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2011, 08:25:21 am »

I really suggest allowing at least 1 faction per side for each player, otherwise the warmap will just not be as popular as it could.

skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2011, 08:26:10 am »

Maybe some of the players who have played with Generali should post their chatlogs?  Roll Eyes<

Going AFK on purpose when legit players join to play a game is borderline griefing tbh. The horrid stomping, well, its not griefing but it's not something that should be backed up by smurfing.

Replay chat logs are not relevant here (nothing bad in them anyway), you lie, I expose you, too bad.

How can you complain about borderline griefing when you said 'fucking stomper bitch' and all kinds of whine, lets see that chat log. Mr hypocrit.

Going afk to dodge what are you taling about ?

Horrid stomping ? Guess Ill have to post some replays.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:29:25 am by skaffa » Logged

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2011, 08:27:18 am »

I really suggest allowing at least 1 faction per side for each player, otherwise the warmap will just not be as popular as it could.

d/w, coh2 will be out before the warmap  Cheesy
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2011, 08:33:15 am »

Hell, Duke Nukem Forever was out before the warmap.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2011, 08:33:41 am »

You do that skaffa, and seriously I've no real interest in in defaming or causing problems for you, you're a good guy and everything. But I've seen general + gumblebee and thats cause for suspicion. (Happened yesterday)

A player who's been here for a while has to be blind or not sentient to not have experienced how bigdick trolls around in the launcher, and how must annoyance it creates and griefing for unprepared players.

I've posted before that I think smurfing should be thrown out the window, even though I like to play under "funny names" or join games under a smurf account to test some new strategy. We have to give this up to have a clean game environment. It sucks but some people abuse it too much. There's a fine line here that too often gets crossed into lame territory.

It's also the way they type and act in launcher. Level 9s who nobody knows who are who calls people out and posts abuse in launcher. The vast majority is guilty of it or have experienced it.

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2011, 08:39:21 am »

Yeah, like Bigdick joining my games under smurf names to find out what I use and then follow me around spouting abuse at me, calling it "THE TRUTH THAT THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW".

It's kind of creepy in a way.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2011, 08:40:59 am »

TBH should just rename thread "make bigdick play normal games or ban him" lol
BigDick
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2011, 09:11:33 am »

Yeah, like Bigdick joining my games under smurf names to find out what I use and then follow me around spouting abuse at me, calling it "THE TRUTH THAT THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW".

It's kind of creepy in a way.

bullshit i never joined one of your games
you joined one time a game of my smurf that we played and the company was an exact copy of my rank9 SE company beside no T4 and no ressource advantages

i just loled after you shokcoil and an other guy were getting owned and claimed we are smurfs who made our companies exactly to hardcounter yours rofl

rank 5 ownd rank9 lol
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2011, 09:12:15 am »

ooooohhh egotastic

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2011, 09:13:00 am »

Anyway, I think nothing good will come out of this thread any more.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc