Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 11:32:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Military spending, and stuff  (Read 27543 times)
roflmao Offline
Professional Buttkicker.

« on: July 24, 2011, 10:32:03 pm »

Warning: Rant coming up!

Europe divided the Middle East into it's current countries along arbitrary lines instead of cultural ones during its Colonial days, this is what has lead to the majority of cultural conflict in the area. The creation of the artificial state of Israel at the end of WW2 just made it worse.

In my opinion Israel is completely justified. The Jews legally buy the land from Muslims at exorbitant price. Jews were paying an average of 1,000 USD per acre for semi arid land (not sure if inflation-adjusted or not, but don't think so). In the same year, rich black soil in Iowa was selling for about 110 per acre.

After they bought those infertile swamps, drained them and made them fertile again, they halved the infant mortality rate and increased life expectancy by 12 years in a 20 year period for Muslims. Saying Israel doesn't have the right to exist (not saying you are but just throwing this out there) is like claiming that Louisiana still belongs to the French.

There was no Jewish invasion of Palestine. Most of the Jews migrating into the area called Palestine were from backwards eastern-european countries. They were destitute. With what army did they "drive out" the muslims from their land?

You know King Abdallah? The king that declared war on Israel? Check out this quote from him:
It is made quite clear to all, both by the map drawn up by the Simpson Commission and by another compiled by the Peel Commission, that the Arabs are as prodigal in selling their land as they are in useless wailing and weeping.

One thing the Turks did do well is keep census records. Look at the population figures! Between WW1 (Turks driven out by Brits) and WW2, the Jewish population increased by 470,000. In that same time period, the non-Jewish population rose by 588,000. Why? Because of the new improved living conditions made possible by the Jewish.

The idea (not suggesting that you're saying this, but just in case) that the Jews "drove out" the Muslims from Palestine is total unequivocal bullshit.

Fact of the matter is that Jews brought prosperity to the shit-hole (I'm sorry, it really was a shit-hole, read what Mark Twain had to say about Jerusalem), which made Muslim's envious. They couldn't stand the fact that foreigners were coming into "their land" (I put this in quotes because there has always been a Jewish presence in the area of Palestine since the time of the Romans) and being more successful than them.

So yeah, maybe the creation of Israel made things "worse," but for no good reason. And the state of Israel is hardly artificial for all the reasons I gave above.

Edit: Yeah, yeah, I know, citation needed Smiley. A lot of this is from saved podcasts from a couple years back so I'll see if I can put up some stat-links by googling tomorrow.

Edit 2: Whoa, I kind of drifted off into a supah tangent.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:37:27 pm by Unkn0wn » Logged
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 02:17:39 am »

what do u think about this ,totally freak and gore,if u think u got strong heart look at it if u can coz this is something not many people can look at,ww2 is over but still pll get killed everyday Roll Eyes

pakistan and afghan policemen got gunned down,and it just happend lately not so long ago

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2011/07/taliban_brutally_exe.php

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:25:35 am by GORKHALI » Logged

BigDick
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 02:45:20 am »

Warning: Rant coming up!

are you serious?

The jews were very friendly and helpful to the  palestinian and helped them to improve their life? And ariel sharon was probably the most peaceful head of state on earth?

rofl even in nowadays jewish worshipful germany we got informed how the jews treat the palestinian.

But may i ask you a personal question? Are you a jew?

because that may explain your strange point of view onto the jew-palestinian conflict?

get the book "the israel lobby" of john mearsheimer und stephen walt and you may get an idea why US instead of invading israel to solve the jew-palistinian conflict and a huge amount of terrorism problems at once  they are supporting israel

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:17:41 am by BigDick » Logged
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 03:07:34 am »

what do u think about this ,totally freak and gore,if u think u got strong heart look at it if u can coz this is something not many people can look at,ww2 is over but still pll get killed everyday Roll Eyes

pakistan and afghan policemen got gunned down,and it just happend lately not so long ago

It saddens me to see this kind of stuff, I saw an execution once and it was the most demoralizing thing ever. I hear about these things, but until I saw it, I never got the grasp of how brutal and stupid it was. I can't bring myself to watch that video, but I'm guessing it's just as depressing.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 03:43:26 am »

I'm disappointed that none of the executors yelled out "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" while they were mowing the cops down. that would of been cool. its what i would of done haha. make some dramatic statement about your psyche. +1 video

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 04:20:33 am »

Fact of the matter is that Jews brought prosperity to the shit-hole (I'm sorry, it really was a shit-hole, read what Mark Twain had to say about Jerusalem), which made Muslim's envious. They couldn't stand the fact that foreigners were coming into "their land" (I put this in quotes because there has always been a Jewish presence in the area of Palestine since the time of the Romans) and being more successful than them.

So yeah, maybe the creation of Israel made things "worse," but for no good reason. And the state of Israel is hardly artificial for all the reasons I gave above.

To be honest, while the first part of your story may in fact be correct, you stop short of the part of history where things get really interesting. Yes, they may have 'rightfully' bought a lot of land in the very early days, but it escalated into an outright unlawful landgrab from then on, with support from the international community. (And don't even get me started on the settlement policy)
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 05:28:36 am »

Unfortunately this is how a lot of the world functions. It's also unfortunate that in a lot of the world the Police profession is frowned upon because of extreme levels of corruption.

Those men tried to better their community and the life which their families had and paid for it with their lives. What I suspect happen is that the video only has the ones who didn't agree to help them or couldn't help them. Unfortunately this kind of video propaganda doesn't actually produce results; just dead men.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 05:30:31 am »

doesn't actually produce results; just dead men.

and a satisfied deamon
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 05:47:20 am »

Sod off demon
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 06:46:22 am »

I'm disappointed that none of the executors yelled out "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" while they were mowing the cops down. that would of been cool. its what i would of done haha. make some dramatic statement about your psyche. +1 video

That's actually just horrible, you're a horrible person!
Hell, that's not even acceptable for a troll comment.
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 06:55:49 am »

lol

It's kind of weird, somewhat scary, to be able to just go through all of his posts like that. Obviously he'll just appear like your everyday WOW guy/internet user, which will only make him come across more 'humane' than he in fact was. Not a good thing I reckon, it's hard to place or rationalise 'evil' when the person committing such atrocities appears to be in fact dead normal. Do we really need to dig in this guy's life like this? What are we looking for? The deeper we dig the harder we're making it on ourselves.

By overly focussing on this guy we are almost turning him into some sort of 'anti-hero', which in turn will only entice other sick egoistic individuals to commit similar crimes. I mean, it must be quite the ego boost for this sick fuck to become this famous all of the sudden. It's mission accomplished as far as he is concerned.

I think this video sums it up:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PezlFNTGWv4

You should read Eichmann in Jerusalem by Hannah Arendt. A perfect example of the "banality" of evil.

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 06:59:20 am »

That's actually just horrible, you're a horrible person!
Hell, that's not even acceptable for a troll comment.

+1

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2011, 08:38:24 am »

I saw the name of the video and was like well fuck that

horrible

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2011, 08:56:47 am »

It's not a troll comment. I'm a sadist. It's not like i chose my username from a hat. live with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1loyjm4SOa0

you'll learn something.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 08:59:12 am by Demon767 » Logged
roflmao Offline
Professional Buttkicker.

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 09:00:32 am »

To be honest, while the first part of your story may in fact be correct, you stop short of the part of history where things get really interesting. Yes, they may have 'rightfully' bought a lot of land in the very early days, but it escalated into an outright unlawful landgrab from then on, with support from the international community (which also had its flaws, mind you, but you don't go to war just because you disagree with a UN recommendation). (And don't even get me started on the settlement policy)
Which only happened after the Jews were unjustly attacked by 5 Arab nations after the entire world voted on a peace agreement. I assume you're talking about the West Bank, right?

1. Jews lawfully buy land in the Palestine region.
2. Jews bring prosperity to said lands.
3. Lots of people migrate (more Arabs than Jews).
4. Jews want to recognize the state of Israel from their legally bought land.
5. 5 arab nations gangbang Israel. Egypt swears to "drive them into the sea." Other comments downright racist and xenophobic.

Then the crap hits the fan and the Jews are suddenly to blame for "taking over" the land of the poor seemingly-innocent Arabs living in Palestine?

Yeah, no.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that Israel is some sort of angel that has never done anything wrong. Lebanon was questionable. So was the six-day war. But the point is that it is the fault of the Arabs for getting the whole ball rolling. Israel, in some form or another, had the right to exist. Obviously after decades and decades of conflict and war you'll be able to find faults on both sides. Conflict breeds hatred which then breeds violence. I just don't see how anyone can think that the 1948 war was "justified" or that the Jews "drove the Arabs out." and that the whole ordeal is mainly the fault of the Jews.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:18:52 am by roflmao » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 09:06:47 am »

Europeans, the root of all conflict.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 09:26:40 am »

lol im like the invisible post guy.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 09:40:52 am »

Europeans, the root of all conflict.

Nah, these days it's just Americans and Asians who start conflicts.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
roflmao Offline
Professional Buttkicker.

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 10:06:43 am »

Oh, and also:

So the Ottoman Empire collapses after WW1. The different provinces that were under Turkey's control were distributed among allied powers through the LoN. France got Syria and Lebanon I believe. England gets tons of stuff including Egypt and Palestine, etc.

When the LoN came up with the British mandate for Palestine, this was all after the Balfour Declaration, so it was only logical for Zionists to assume that the LoN was also voting for the endorsment of a Jewish national home.

All this created panic for the Arab leaders throughout the middle-east who saw the collapse of Turkey as the start of a new era of independence and Arab rebuilding. Now all of the sudden they're having to deal with a Jewish presence they never took seriously. After Balfour, the number of Jews in the region were increasing, more immigration than ever before.

So, under pressure from Arabs in Palestine, the Brits chop up the mandate! The original area of Palestine which was supposed to look favorably on the establishment of Israel not only included what is modern-day Israel, but also Jordan as well. The Brits then establish trans-Jordan as a purely Arab/Palestinian home. It didn't work!

Why? Because of increasing jealousy, resenment and fear about Jews (legally) buying more and more land and building new cities. Tel-aviv was growing up and growing larger than Jaffa. The Jews had more modern ways of farming and seemed to be doing better.

Long before Jews were 'unlawfully' taking land, and long before any large scale wars, an anti-Jewish sentiment existed among Arab Palestinians. That resentment exploded into riots in 1929, leading to the Hebron massacre. The British did nothing to prevent these riots, so you can understand why the Jews felt the need to defend themselves.
_______________________________________ ______________________________________

Anyways I don't mention all this to give you a history lesson on what you probably already know, but to make two main points:

1. Jews arrived peacefully, not through force.
2. Arabs resented the Jews, not because they were conquerors but because they were more prosperous than the Arabs.

Having lived in Mexico, this is a sentiment I can understand pretty well. Here, let me give an analogy:

You have a job for 15 years and are eagerly awaiting a promotion. Some new guy comes in, works a year, and then gets the promotion you've wanted. What are you going to feel towards that person? Resentment. The new guy might be nice, but you can't help but feel anger towards him for taking what you believed to be yours.

In today's modern age in my country (Mexico), there isn't American style racism, but there is class warfare. Your social status is directly correlated to your skin color. The most successful Mexicans are all from European descent, not from Native American descent. If you look at the poor people, they all look like Native Americans. The successful ones have whiter skin, fairer complexions, and a more Spaniard accent. This is still true 500 years after the conquest of Mexico. Now, we're easy-going folks and all, but this obvious clash has led to resentment from the more native-looking Mexicans towards the more spanish-looking Mexicans.

It is this aspect of human nature, the aspect that makes us envy close relatives that prosper more than us, that largely led to the anti-Jewish sentiment in Palestine. The 1948 war didn't happen because the Arab's in Palestine were "oppressed," it happened out of resentment towards those better off.

Fuck that. You don't get to bomb innocent people just because they're doing better than you.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:04:40 am by roflmao » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 10:18:47 am »

Nah, these days it's just Americans and Asians who start conflicts.

Americans are Europeans dumb dumb, i dont remember Asian starting any new conflicts from top of my head

Arabs have established the most stable empires in history.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc