Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 01:22:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Military spending, and stuff  (Read 27553 times)
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2011, 01:03:48 pm »

Just heard on the news that the creditors are officialy considering dropping the USA's credit rating

Maybe drop the military spending a tad?
If you think just that would help you don't know shit lol.

Theres a thousand other things we also shouldn't to be spending $ on, just lowing the military budget isn't going to be enough.

But that wont change. Guess thats what happens when your born in a country full of opportunity, but also full of rejects.

There is other ways, but I doubt they would work.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2011, 01:05:35 pm »

why is this thread talking about anything and everything tbh.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2011, 01:09:33 pm »

Great Depression 2: The return of depression

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2011, 01:19:00 pm »

my girlfriends job; its hard to say what she does really...........

she sells sea shells down by the seashore.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2011, 02:01:28 pm »

If you think just that would help you don't know shit lol.

Theres a thousand other things we also shouldn't to be spending $ on, just lowing the military budget isn't going to be enough.

But that wont change. Guess thats what happens when your born in a country full of opportunity, but also full of rejects.

There is other ways, but I doubt they would work.

Stricter regulations of social welfare programs would help more. Defense spending is minor compared to that bullshit.

Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2011, 02:27:14 pm »

Americans are Europeans dumb dumb, i dont remember Asian starting any new conflicts from top of my head

By your logic everyone is african then, we all came from Africa after all, no?

dumb dumb

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2011, 02:35:37 pm »

Fiscal policy is the way to go. It's how America got out of the great depression.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2011, 02:43:19 pm »

By your logic everyone is african then, we all came from Africa after all, no?

dumb dumb

we all came from god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lulz
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2011, 02:50:58 pm »

Stricter regulations of social welfare programs would help more. Defense spending is minor compared to that bullshit.

Really?

I'm sure you guys have some margin for cuts, LOL

WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2011, 02:57:48 pm »

Wow, I didn't know that all of this had to do with the bomb that went off in Oslo  Roll Eyes

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2011, 02:58:22 pm »

And 2.5x that is spent on social welfare. What's your point?
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2011, 03:00:52 pm »

i thought this was a tribute to the dudes that got roflpwned in norway.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2011, 03:09:01 pm »

Really?

I'm sure you guys have some margin for cuts, LOL

Are you mentaly ill?

Is there not a thousand other programs the US spends $ on?

And if we did cut the military spending, by say, 20%, a very very large number that is actually unrealistic at the time being, how does that take us out of debt?

Simply put, it doesn't.

You hate America and you keep wanting to talk shit about America. Yeah, we are waisting all our shit, but you propose a very very meager measure, which in reality, doesn't work.
BigDick
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2011, 03:28:06 pm »

You hate America and you keep wanting to talk shit about America. Yeah, we are waisting all our shit, but you propose a very very meager measure, which in reality, doesn't work.

everyone hates the USA you just need to wake up in your bushwhacker country and take a look across the borders, but thats a different story

its pretty obviously that they waste shitloads of money for military stuff
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2011, 03:37:59 pm »

And 2.5x that is spent on social welfare. What's your point?

Total money spent on social welfare programs is $1.01 trillion. So more like 1.25x

And that includes public health insurance, old-age, disabilities, veterans, housing, education, public aid, health and medical programs. So what you're saying is basically that it's a good idea to decrease the living standard for all people and deny them the right to things such as medical aid instead of cutting down a little on the humongous military spending? Hell, why not just kill people will disabilities or "undesirable traits" like Hitler did, that will solve our problems. Or even better just sterilize them like the US did in the 30s, Ah the good old times.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:49:58 pm by PonySlaystation » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2011, 03:44:25 pm »

everyone hates the USA you just need to wake up in your bushwhacker country and take a look across the borders, but thats a different story

its pretty obviously that they waste shitloads of money for military stuff
Its pretty fucking obvious if we cut our military spending in half we would still be in debt.

L2domath

And yeah, we waist military money because dumbfuckers aka Alah's followers dont give a shit about anything but themselves. They cuts eachothers heads off every day.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2011, 03:47:21 pm »

Social Security ALONE is more than our defense spending, add in the other crap and it just gets worse.

Anyone that wants welfare benefits should do community service for them unless already employed.

On top of that, I think we should cut all military foreign aid as well. Bring our people back home and let the rest of the world go to hell.
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2011, 03:49:32 pm »

I definitely agree on cutting military spending, ect. but its probably worth noting that if the United States did not spend so much money on the military, other countries wouldn't be able to have such low budgets. I'm not a huge fan of U.S. military hegemony, but on the plus side, it does tend to keep aggressive countries in check.

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2011, 03:50:12 pm »

Social Security ALONE is more than our defense spending, add in the other crap and it just gets worse.

Anyone that wants welfare benefits should do community service for them unless already employed.

On top of that, I think we should cut all military foreign aid as well. Bring our people back home and let the rest of the world go to hell.

Off topic,

wow, you're an asshole
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2011, 03:51:51 pm »

+1

Hate welfare faggots.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc