Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 05:29:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EIR:R ship abandoned?  (Read 21208 times)
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2011, 01:09:59 pm »

It's a monday?

statistically the least productive day

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2011, 01:16:21 pm »

There were 3 full teams of axis and no allies on. I played OMG.

this is the main issue. most games are axis, you will have 3-5 full games of 2v2 and 3v3 axis and no one wants to go allies.

This is one of the main reason there are no games, allied players are tried of being stomped on

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2011, 02:03:02 pm »

well then maybe the allies should get better? No? maybe the axis players just like to play with friends on vent. call me a stacker, whatever i dont care. im not gunna play with failguywhodeosnthaveventriloandrefusest ogetonitbecuasehethinkshedoesntneedto. if i can play with friends and enjoy the mod more.

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2011, 02:15:22 pm »

Get better? Ive been getting stomped so badly there hasnt been any room for improvement. Mkkay, I play allies most of the time, and I'm not too too shabby as them either. Not the best, not the worst; average. Yet I get my arse handed to my by stuff like Eldanesh's silly company or kwia's all-assault-and-panthers blitz, among others. Not to say that its lame and uncouth to use use something thats in the mod (for a reason), but it makes it like COHO where even a lesser player can win from a buff or ability.

That being said, Ive yet to stumble upon any unit combination or strat that has landed me an easier win then when I use my defensive company as the axis. Maybe we're worse, maybe the axis is EZmode. Either way, people like KKND, Commiekiller, ArmedShit, etc etc need to devote some time playing as the allies rather then have 4-5 games of full axis in place, two allies in the launcher, and nobody is willing to part with their 1337zomgalwayswinssokewl axis company.

EDIT: Elda, kwia, not singling you two out to be a jerk, just examples of shit ive never beaten Tongue
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:17:52 pm by TheVolskinator » Logged

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2011, 02:20:12 pm »

im not gunna play with failguywhodeosnthaveventriloandrefusest ogetonitbecuasehethinkshedoesntneedto. if i can play with friends and enjoy the mod more.

+1
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2011, 02:20:26 pm »

lmao people like... the korean stack. pretty much everyone avoids. as should you becuase they are a bunch of lonely koreans looking to stomp youz  with triple hand picked gimmick companies

To the allies, its possible for allies to "stack" also, just get your group of friends and challange another group of friends, its not our fault we host a 3v3 and 3 randoms with out vent join than complain they got stomped. Im not gunna be like. FUCK THIS IS GUNNA BE TOO EASY, PCE OUT GG. No i wanna play a game, and they joined, so clearly they want to also and as smurf qouted.

im not gunna play with failguywhodeosnthaveventriloandrefusest ogetonitbecuasehethinkshedoesntneedto. if i can play with friends and enjoy the mod more.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:22:26 pm by 8thRifleRegiment » Logged
BigDick
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2011, 02:22:36 pm »

Maybe we're worse, maybe the axis is EZmode.

hm when i sneaked the launcher last time browsing some battle intelligence reports i found some showing volski failing as axis  Huh
and with ur 0.3 K/D ur not better than with ur 0.25 K/D on allies  Roll Eyes
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2011, 02:23:56 pm »

hm when i sneaked the launcher last time browsing some battle intelligence reports i found some showing volski failing as axis  Huh
and with ur 0.3 K/D ur not better than with ur 0.25 K/D on allies  Roll Eyes
0.3 isnt better than 0.25??

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

BigDick
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2011, 02:25:08 pm »

nope cos 6 men squads vs mainly 4 men squads and cheap er units on allies side

u can do good with 0.8 K/D as US but most time totally fail with that as axis
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2011, 02:25:29 pm »

We all have shit games tbh. If I ever see 8th, Riki, or Schmidt with a 6-7k score Im giving them hell :3.

Back on topic lads.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2011, 03:08:17 pm »

We all have shit games tbh. If I ever see 8th, Riki, or Schmidt with a 6-7k score Im giving them hell :3.

Back on topic lads.

i had a few the other week =/

maybe people should stack allies more. the problem i see is too many people that ONLY play axis, now if you only get a few games in a week or something, please, by all means play whatever makes you happy, but if youre the kind of person who gets in 20+ games a week, then you should be playing both sides.

if you only play axis, dont sit there and whine that you cant get games. the doctrines are varied enough to where you should be able to find something from both axis and allies you like to play.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Rahx Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2011, 04:21:53 pm »

No time to play...

why is everyone except me retarded?
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2011, 04:46:57 pm »

Well I must admit it is much quieter around here now than it was earlier this year.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2011, 08:29:35 pm »

i can show up as virtual presence in launcher if that makes u happy  Grin

not really u should come (and all other players) and play instead of that  Tongue

You know thats not ever going to happen shab Sad

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2011, 08:32:23 pm »

Back on topic lads.

lol you havent seen that yet? You dont play much volksi..
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2011, 08:39:15 pm »

Lol, try telling those koreans to go play allies...they wont ever do it.  When they 1st started to play, I saw them try tons of things, and tons of different companies on axis AND allies.  But look at them now...they ONLY use 1 company EVERY single time and win probably alot of their games, because 1. they arent half bad 2. they work together well and 3. they use fucked up overpowered shit that only the axis have tbh. 

And its not just them tbh, you can say that about alot of new players AND old players.  Smurfornot and Saintpauli being prime examples of older players who will never switch because lets be honest...they are not good as allies at all (they both know it and admit it) yet they are relatively good on the axis side.  Its like butting your head against a brick wall to try and get people to play against you on allies.  Im actually playing allies 85% of the games that I play unfortunatly, only I'm an impatient bitch and hate waiting around on the axis side for more than 30 MINUTES?! Its crazy to wait that long for a fucking game and it makes me angry that I never see people (the majority at least) switch sides. 

The Axis are just more fun to play as...we all know it but we dont have to accept it?  Maybe once the warmap is in and the doctrines are fixed people will play both sides(which should be the norm anyways).  I sincerely hope that the players in EIR:R will man up and try new things...I know its only a pipe dream though.

Fatties everywhere...
CommieKiller Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2011, 09:24:51 pm »

Those Koreans you speak of do play allies.  Just not much as their axis.  I know they've got 1 or 2 lv9 allied accounts.
Not to mention there are Koreans who play allies exclusively. codesadafter and cherirance comes to mind.

but as you said, axis are simply more fun to play as Undecided
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2011, 09:28:54 pm »

Oh, come on dude, you maybe play 1 allied game a week. There will be a 2v2/3v3 full on axis, yet you, armed, and KKND will still get your axis stack up and rather than give those other guys a game, you'll sit there for 5 hours until some random noobs who don't know better join and you farm their vet.
CommieKiller Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2011, 09:46:04 pm »

For one, I don't farm vet. Don't know about the Koreans though.  

I'll make it simple.

We want to play axis. We sit in launcher playing ro2 in the meantime or whatnot.  We waited some hours and finally a noobish players fills the game and is ready for a game.  Should we then leave the game and wait for another hours? would you?

Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2011, 10:12:54 pm »

No, you switch sides so people get a game, just as I do. I'd rather play SE and luft every game, but I have 4 lvl 9 (or close to) allied companies because the slots need to be filled.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc