Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 01:20:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Muslim Problem"  (Read 43759 times)
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2011, 03:21:13 pm »

LOL

Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2011, 03:22:36 pm »

Damnit, where'd that cat eating popcorn go?...

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
alexthesoldier Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2011, 03:23:00 pm »

Yes you can hear wind. It's simply your receptors in your ear converting Kinetic Energy to Chemical Energy and then sending the impulse as a action potential to the brain.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2011, 03:24:07 pm »

Alex don't encourage Tym, between his time of eating KFC and stalking EIRRMOD on facebook he likes to troll on eir forum.
alexthesoldier Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2011, 03:25:25 pm »

Alex don't encourage Tym, between his time of eating KFC and stalking EIRRMOD on facebook he likes to troll on eir forum.

Eh, Ok i guess
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2011, 03:36:00 pm »

Yes you can hear wind. It's simply your receptors in your ear converting Kinetic Energy to Chemical Energy and then sending the impulse as a action potential to the brain.

no...science dude. Without anything for wind to have an affect on, it makes no sound. What you are hearing is wind passing by something, which then creates a sound.

this is why no one likes you dude, keep the personal crap out of here. next racist thing you pull and you are reported. you are already banned from balance, dont get board banned

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
gungun
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2011, 03:38:21 pm »

and what was racist? I can link you up with the thread which you made ' i love kfc' and posted dude dancing with kfc, logical assumption is when you made a thread with 'i love kfc' you eat kfc.

So you are saying you are being racist towards yourself ?  Sorry, didn't know you are a masochist.
marda145 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2011, 03:39:23 pm »

LoL,
alex, you dont know anything about muslims and their religion, so please, be so kind and dont say bullshit.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2011, 03:40:25 pm »

and what was racist? I can link you up with the thread which you made ' i love kfc' and posted dude dancing with kfc.

So you are saying you are being racist towards yourself ?  Sorry, didn't know you are a masochist.

ok, so if i post a thread saying "I love bunnies" witha guy hugging bunnies, does that mean i love bunnies?

it was a thread about the gif duh.
gungun
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2011, 03:47:02 pm »

Wind is the proof that god exists,,,,,,, and you can't hear it ! This means God exists because that's what religion is based on - faith!  Also science proves wind, thus science proves God  (C) Tym -2011-.
marda145 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2011, 03:51:38 pm »

I know, that I know nothing...

The more effects you explain, the more you see, that you donīt know almost anything...

Physics can describe many things, but they canīt say, what are/were caused by.

e.g.: What was before the Big Bang?
       What is gravitation caused by?

Think about it...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 03:56:29 pm by marda145 » Logged
alexthesoldier Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2011, 03:53:50 pm »

Thanks for the explanation! At least im willing to learn phahaha
alexthesoldier Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2011, 03:59:03 pm »

LoL,
alex, you dont know anything about muslims and their religion, so please, be so kind and dont say bullshit.

At least care to educate me . And how is this bullshit. Fuck , at least give some background to your critique. The entire point of a damn debate.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2011, 04:02:03 pm »

Because our concept of physics are not advanced enough yet?

That's like saying that because humanity thought Earth was the center of the universe it must have been the be all end all of scientific advancement in that field.

New technology constantly chips away at the idea of a singular God. God is as likely as Gods, or advanced alien life using us as their version of Civilization IV.

Is religion bad? No. Religion is not bad. People are bad. Get over it, stop blaming religion, political party, ideas, firearms, etc. People are bad, that's the way it is. Put someone in a position to gain by putting you down and they will do it unless they are already invested in you in some way, and even then they might.

As for Muslims, I don't care about their religion, just which way they point their AKs.

nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2011, 04:05:45 pm »

Is religion bad? No. Religion is not bad. People are bad.

This makes no sense. Religion is a tool made by people just like a hammer, both hammer and a religion serve different purposes for the people that use it.
If people are bad so will be the religion.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2011, 04:07:18 pm »

How can a hammer be bad? If someone murders someone with a hammer, is the hammer evil and a murderer? No.

Same goes for religion.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2011, 04:08:46 pm »

Hammer has different purposes so it might not be bad, but gun for example serves for the purpose of killing so it is bad in a sense. Who knows what for religion was created, looking at centuries of crusades makes you go HMMMMMMMM.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2011, 04:09:09 pm »

Except that a hammer doesn't try to change peoples opinion.

Anyways, get back on topic.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2011, 04:10:35 pm »

Because our concept of physics are not advanced enough yet?

That's like saying that because humanity thought Earth was the center of the universe it must have been the be all end all of scientific advancement in that field.

New technology constantly chips away at the idea of a singular God. God is as likely as Gods, or advanced alien life using us as their version of Civilization IV.

Is religion bad? No. Religion is not bad. People are bad. Get over it, stop blaming religion, political party, ideas, firearms, etc. People are bad, that's the way it is. Put someone in a position to gain by putting you down and they will do it unless they are already invested in you in some way, and even then they might.

As for Muslims, I don't care about their religion, just which way they point their AKs.

actually, society more and more uses old arguments to try and prove god doesn't exist while the scientific world keeps getting closer and closer to proving that he does indeed exist and that the big bang itself proves it. Its all too perfect.

I'm not one of those christians who rely on pure faith, i have researched many things, read lots of books, watched documentaries. faith isn't faith without a foundation to base it on.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2011, 04:11:17 pm »

Except that a hammer doesn't try to change peoples opinion.

Anyways, get back on topic.

Neither does a religion. I've read the bible, it never tried to change my opinion. Priests of any creed might, but again, they are people, not the religion.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc