Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 12:35:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AB engineers  (Read 10440 times)
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 06:17:55 pm »

Or
A huge Allied phallus that lands near the Axis spawn and ejaculates onto everything that spawns, decreasing their accuracy by 50% for 5 minutes and reducing speed by 1 for 2 minutes, whilst playing a monkey eating its own poop soundfile.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 11:01:58 pm »

all they need is a replacement weapon for the m1919a4 lmg. like grease guns.

Like Carbines!

I mean seriously, the carbines are supposed to be better than the garand so have them as an upgrade.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2011, 08:43:23 am »

Pony, you dont know much about american weapons, do you. M1 Garand fired a .30-.06 with high stopping power and accuracy, semi auto, en bloc clip. M1 Carbine fired the .30 caliber round--more or less a glorified pistol cartridge, from a 15 round detachable box magazine--the Carbine is by far the inferior weapon, and it was noted quite frequently for its lack of stopping power.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2011, 08:53:16 am »

and your point volski is?
Since we all know that reality hasn't got a jack shit with the game...
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2011, 08:54:18 am »

My point is, Carbines shouldnt be a superior weapon, nor an upgrade--theyre worse then garands without any buffs as it is.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2011, 10:17:07 am »

They're not as heavy and they have less recoil, making them better at CQB and 100% of CoH battles are CQB when compared to reality.

The only reason that they're worse than garands in CoH and EIR is because in CoH Airborne squads were supposed to be AT and not multi-role. But in EIR it's different.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 10:25:24 am by PonySlaystation » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2011, 10:23:09 am »

Pony, you dont know much about american weapons, do you. M1 Garand fired a .30-.06 with high stopping power and accuracy, semi auto, en bloc clip. M1 Carbine fired the .30 caliber round--more or less a glorified pistol cartridge, from a 15 round detachable box magazine--the Carbine is by far the inferior weapon, and it was noted quite frequently for its lack of stopping power.

So what you are saying, is that it is a submachine gun round, that fires from a lightweight weapon, with a comparably high RoF and magazine. In other words, an MP40 with lower RoF.

RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2011, 11:21:00 am »

i know someone else suggested it before, and maybe it was pony, but it was suggested that they get full auto carbines.

it would be cool if there was an upgrade called "conversion kit" and it gave them carbines with MP40 stats and a higher rate of fire, they fired around 900 rpm, not sure how coh does its fire rates.

also on the subject, would be cool to have M3 sniper/scout teams. have standard los, but high detection, and has infantry awareness outside it's los. give it a marksman shot that doesn't one shot with a short cool down.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2011, 11:42:55 am »

hmm...i like that idea. instead of giving them a whole new weapon, the gun they have no fires on full auto, go riki. dont have to give 'em grease guns or nothin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Carbine#Carbine.2C_Cal._30.2C_M2A2

Carbine, Cal .30, M2Early 1945
Selective fire (capable of fully automatic fire)
30-round magazine
About 600,000 produced
Initially, the M1 carbine was intended to have a selective-fire capability, but the decision was made to put the M1 into production without this feature. Fully automatic capability was incorporated into the design of the M2 (an improved, selective-fire version of the M1), introduced in 1944. The M2 had a revised wood stock and featured the late M1 improvements to rear sight, a bayonet lug, and other minor changes.

Although some carbines were marked at the factory as M2, the only significant difference between an M1 and M2 carbine is the fire control group. The military issued field conversion kits (T17 and T18) to convert an M1 to an M2. Legally a carbine marked M2 is always a machine gun for national firearms registry purposes.

Other changes developed for the M2 were a 30 round magazine with three catch nibs (as opposed to two on the fifteen round magazine); and a magazine catch with a third retaining surface. These M2 parts including the heavier M2 stock were standardized for arsenal rebuild of M1 and M1A1 carbines.

A modified round bolt replaced the original flat top bolt to save machining steps in manufacture. Many sources erroneously refer to this round bolt as an 'M2 bolt' but it was developed as a standard part for new manufacture M1 and later M2 carbines and as a replacement part, with priority given to use on M1A1 and M2 carbines.[62] The slightly heavier round bolt did moderate the cyclic rate of the M2 on full automatic.[63]
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 12:14:24 pm by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2011, 05:33:58 pm »

Shotgun/Flamers/inf doctrine grease guns
Same armor hp/health as normal engineers
Paradrops

Hey If AB gets more variety i say give Storms Shotguns as Well as MP44 choices. 

Only seems fair with the 20 unlocks, Or better yet, Make the Jumbo An Unlock with the pershing for armor.  That sounds just as nice and overlapping

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2011, 06:00:44 pm »

I would like to see the quad maxim. The quad has always been an AB thing.

That, and an OSS agent that can cloak, lay demos, maybe even do some kind of old subversion type stuff.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2011, 07:59:50 pm »

Hey If AB gets more variety i say give Storms Shotguns as Well as MP44 choices. 

Only seems fair with the 20 unlocks, Or better yet, Make the Jumbo An Unlock with the pershing for armor.  That sounds just as nice and overlapping

storms already got schreck, mp44, bundle, grenade, assault (doctrine)
AB have nade, rr, and satchel.... which they don't use, at least I'm not seeing anyone use them, AW (doctrine) and (slow mine and silly lmg) both of which would be more useful on rifles.

In fact rifles should be able to purchase 1 slow mine for 10mu imo.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2011, 08:08:45 pm »

SPies Cheesy units camoflaged as german infantry Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2011, 05:42:27 pm »

storms already got schreck, mp44, bundle, grenade, assault (doctrine)
AB have nade, rr, and satchel.... which they don't use, at least I'm not seeing anyone use them, AW (doctrine) and (slow mine and silly lmg) both of which would be more useful on rifles.

In fact rifles should be able to purchase 1 slow mine for 10mu imo.

OMG assault. FUUUUU.

want to watch a vet 3 ranger squad be gibbed in 2 seconds, yes while moving
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2011, 05:44:34 pm »

while moving

You fail.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc