Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 07:27:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wind and his advices plus Tank130 rage  (Read 12638 times)
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 08:25:16 pm »

You are literally THE most effective "manager" I have ever seen Tank. I am certain that throwing insults at both your workers and your customers was the way your real-life company came to being fruitful.

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2011, 08:27:21 pm »

lols, go back to your main account demon.

Killer, that is not me, i think you are losing your touch.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011, 08:34:01 pm »

I wasn't referring to you lol.... I meant demon in the religious sense, that's Smokaz.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2011, 08:35:35 pm »

srry sorry sorry >.<
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011, 08:40:51 pm »

You are literally THE most effective "manager" I have ever seen Tank. I am certain that throwing insults at both your workers and your customers was the way your real-life company came to being fruitful.

LOL +1

I don't always agree with Mysthalin, but when he's on he is on.

-Wind

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2011, 08:41:59 pm »

Somedays, its the only way we can vent our rage and keep ourselves from deleting everyone's companies.   Wink

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2011, 09:45:17 pm »

And Ground hits it on the head.....

Myst: I would never, and have never, considered you a customer. You are person who uses a free product delivered by a group of volunteers. Please don't try and compare the to or discuss business. You were beat up so bad in that last business conversation, you should know better by now.

You have taken an opportunity to try and make your self a "big shot" by trying to call out a member of the team. I have shot you down many times in the past and made you look the fool you are. Your attempt at "getting even" is childish and boring. If you had kept your mouth shut, you would not be looking like you are trying to save face now.
Trying to be little my successes in life, or compare them to my dedication to this mod is beyond pitiful. Grow up and move on.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2011, 09:53:33 pm »

The game you lost:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831/relic00656.jpg/

The game you "won":
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/relic00657.jpg/

You have lost this argument. Now kindly move along and fill another thread with your sad lonely ragings while the rest of us enjoy making fun of you. You are a poor player, but that's not what makes you terrible at EiR. What makes you terrible is that you are uselessly grumpy and unfailingly collapsible under pressure. It's tough love, but you're old enough that you're ready to hear it.

Now move along sir, the big boys are talking.

/yourargument

-Wind

Wind, you truly are a lonely and helpless soul. The fact that you save all those screen shots just saddens me. It truly does. To think that this game is that important to you and you do not have better things to do.....

But to the point. You lost the game as my team mate. You lost the game with me as your opponent.
Those screen shots show nothing more than some scores. As any experienced player knows, the scores do not always indicate your abilities. Unless of course you want to conceded that I to am an awesome player because some games I have the highest score.......
I have never said you are a shitty player. I have always said that you are a self centered prick who likes to hear the sound of his own voice. Or in your case, read his on words.

What those screens also do not note is the fact that the game was a 3V2 for about the last 13 minutes. Our Newbie (Richardspears) ran out of units and left Shab & I to finish the game. So yes, you may have the high score, but it took a 3v2 to do it. Considering you are claiming that I am a shit player, and it was 3v2 in your favor, and you still lost : aren't you a little embarrassed to post it?

So thanks for the screenies and making my task of pointing out what a moron you are so much easier. Go change your pullups and let me know when you have something else you want to add.

TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2011, 09:56:57 pm »

Dude that game was an epic effort from my team's side. I'm proud of our brand new player and how he fought despite his lack of experience. I'm not really sure you are using your head on this one, but that game was no 3v2. You can't just make up fantasies and try to pass them off as arguments. I doubt that's ever worked for you in real life so I don't get why you try it so often in arguments here. You get zero reinforcement that it's working so it's baffling.

At this point we've reached the classic Tank meltdown mode. It's when you start behaving in an absurdly hilarious fashion and start raging. It's also when you're at your most amusing, but sometimes I worry you will hurt yourself.

You lost the argument dude. You also got shamed by Mysthalin. Get over it and move on.

As a member of the dev team you have better things to do than derail hilariously awesome threads with your rage and horribly formulated arguments. You're too old for this.

And for gods sake's get better at taking criticism from your betters.

For everyone else, if you have a lonely and enraged Tank bothering you just remember: sometimes all he needs is a good spank:

That's a bad tank! A bad tank! Now go lick your wounds and try another day!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:02:34 pm by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2011, 10:07:24 pm »

Well fuck you guys, I'm playing Skyrim!

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 10:37:19 pm »

Well fuck you guys, I'm playing Skyrim!

Not a bad idea.

Speaking of which, this thread needs more chat logs!

Blood for the blood god!
BigDick
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2011, 10:52:25 pm »

Well, some people really need to pull the stick out of their ass  Tongue

I'm no native english speaker, i think most people know that cos of my awesome spelling and engl. grammar but if someone writes something like "kk can i wipe ur account? i'll take no response as a yes" after an other one not responded for a while is imho similar to "ok dude you look not here im going to grab some food brb in 10-20min" during a game just to get an reaction like "nnooooo im here lol".

According being spamed by advices and instructions i have to say i don't like it that much.
I face the armchair generals from time to time when im playing with low lvl profiles (some people call that smurfing) but its also fun outscoring (even when score doesnt mean everything but can be pretty lolz) them with their rank9 at the end.
But usually if there are not to many commands spamed it could be helpful for new players/players who got some trouble finding the right strats/counters (i know that windcries tries to give useful advises to his team without "abusing" them).
But i also know which players are giving complete fail instructions and advises cos they are struggling trying to blame their team or even insult and trying to abuse it.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 11:10:12 pm »

Blah, blah, blah, typical rhetoric.....

But here's the problem with your theory wind...... I am not raging. Far from it. I am laughing my head off at a pitiful little looser on a web site trying to make a name for himself. You have a way with words and I can only assume you have some schooling in that. But it does not hide the fact that you are lonely little man who saves screen shots to help boost your low self esteem.

It makes you feel all manly and adult to try and chip away a man who graduated a year before you were born. I can understand that. A person your age sometimes needs that reassurance. The fact you live in Toronto also explains alot. Most people there think the world revolves around them anyway.....lol

(before Myst comes in and cries mod abuse for the information I just posted: you can find it here in this very public forum: http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=13713.135)

Anyway: I have shown you have lost with me and against me. I have shown that you lost when you clearly had an advantage. You have tried to change the subject to take your embarrassment away..... but you failed.

But I tell you what Wind. You are obviously a very insecure man who needs the attention and reassurance. So I will let you have it.

Let the world know that tank says he is wrong and wind is right. Tank should really listen to Winds advice as wind is all wise an knowing.

Wind, you are the god of Eirr. Thank you for blessing me with the your presence and skills.
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 11:11:56 pm »

I'm siding with tank and bigdick on this.

He threatened to delete the other guy's account in order to get a response. He doesn't actually have the ability to do so, and he got a response.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:25:25 pm by jackmccrack » Logged

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2011, 11:52:48 pm »

I'm siding with tank and bigdick on this.

He threatened to delete the other guy's account in order to get a response. He doesn't actually have the ability to do so, and he got a response.

Actually, I do have the ability, but that's not the point. It was said to get a response and nothing more. If I was going to use mod abuse, I would delete Myst or winds account.....lol
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2011, 04:20:55 am »

Can we wither lock this thread or clean it up since Wind and Myst have taken it onto themselves to declare war on Tank and the only thing that is happening is fuck all?

@Myst: This is as much to me as to you, why get involved?

@Wind: Dude, your only projecting a 5-yrold who dont want to be told no, with comments as telling tank to move along since he has lost? Come on really? You can do better than that?

@Tank: I know that ppl here are under age, or have yet not even grown outta there first skin, but try remembering that also before taking moral high ground, since all it looks like now is arrogance, and you cant fight illogical children with arrogance and hate :S

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2011, 04:40:24 am »

So says Heartmann, self-designated peacekeeper of the EiRR forum!

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2011, 04:45:13 am »

So says Heartmann, self-designated peacekeeper of the EiRR forum!

No that's not it, I would never put myself on that height of arrogance to think that my words would actually be heeded, but they might at least turn some heads, and hopefully inspire someone to do the right thing.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2011, 04:55:44 am »

Never in any of our conversations have I ever been "put down" by you, tank.

If I am as unintelligent and stupid as you seem to claim, why was it that you spent days messaging me privately trying to get me back on the balance team and getting reassured that it was not you becoming part of the "Management" team that set me off to leave?

Is it possible you felt a potential fire under your ass because your assignation may have pushed a completely "unintelligent and stupid" person off the balance boards? Ehh, I think that sentence is mostly true, apart from the two quoted adjectives.

Tank, you are a bitter old man that thinks he can go about abusing the entire board because he bought his way into the position he is in. You may well think you're above moderation because of your "contributions" (and that may also very well be true) - but the fact remains nobody here likes you. I'm not going to tell Luci what to do - but hey, man - if you want to scare off potential newbies and returnees with the upcoming PR push - having an ulcer-ridden bitter old man bark at them all day and then claim to be part of the dev team(lololol immune) is one way to do it.

Heartmann - attempting to be a peacekeeper while at the same time throwing ad hominems at the people you wish to pacify doesn't work.
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2011, 04:56:15 am »

LOL priceless thread to return to after an absence
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc