Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 03, 2024, 05:17:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[Yesterday at 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: He cheated or not  (Read 3484 times)
kipsinas Offline
EIR Regular

« on: December 02, 2011, 06:38:17 pm »

Watch the replay and decide he cheated or not.
Action begins with 6 minutes when p4 "accidentally" killed a sniper.
He could not know where the sniper is  because he did not shoot.

Sorry if I'm wrong.....but....

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21048546/EuropeInRuinsBattle.zip
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 06:47:38 pm »

You are aware that people dont think " Oh ofcourse he who shall not be named cheated and i know exactly the time and location where it happend for i am Groundfire" but honestly if you really got your small balls to acuse me of hacking you can ram a giant rubber dildo up your fat ass but honestly i was just lucky.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 07:17:19 pm »

He could not know where the sniper is  because he did not shoot.

There are many many abilities that show where a sniper is, namely anything with infantry awareness (ie. vampire halftrack)

they do not decloak the sniper but he is detected nonetheless.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 07:24:21 pm »

or the "sniper" pop-up button which is accessible to everyone and should be part of your awareness that after shooting, even if cloak they will still technically know where you are.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 07:27:57 pm »

ill tell you about a game i think it was with a new player, so i felt bad when it happened.

we knew he had a sniper, but he hasn't shot for some time, i brought out a jeep, and i wasnt about to bring it behind enemy lines to find the sniper just yet, so it was just scouting around. I brought it to the edge of the map where I didn't think they'd go out looking for a jeep. I clicked up there, then went to go do something else, then I get a "your vehicle is under attack" message or whatever, I ended up driving the jeep right up to the sniper, hahha. It was super funny and totally random, and he was mad, "are you using map hacks how did you know? blah blah" and im like, dude, seriously, one in a million chance, trust me it'll never happen again I'm sure.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 07:39:48 pm »

Diffrent snipers Riki, He is crying about the sniper that the P4 killed when it drove into a house in the left middle part of the map becouse of retarded movement for the p4 made it drive into the house the sniper was humping at the same time and Kipsinas went bitch please and Accused me of  cheating.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 07:40:32 pm »

Or not to mention an MI that might have seen him early on, and combined with a bit of intuition you can figure out approximately where that sniper might be with out him ever taking a shot.

All of the above listed is why you should play a sniper as if he is already revealed and sighted but use the cloak as a shield.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 07:45:17 pm »

MI doesnt reveal sniper
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 08:09:19 pm »

MI doesnt reveal sniper

never said it did, but will reveal one that's been called in before it has had a chance to cloak
SpaceHamster Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 09:19:45 pm »

Now lets be honest here,

I dont really care about map hacks because I assume every one knows about them and thus every one has the ability to use them (didnt say you were using it so dont get confused here).

We can all assume theres no one hacking in this mod, true say yes. Lucky shit like this happens all the time, and I dont really give a crap if I lost my vet 1 sniper because "my P4 went into retard mode and drived into it". Sure its not that believable but I dont really care.

I had shit where I ran into peoples cloaked storms and ran over them with a hellcat, sure theres going to be that *DERP, SHOCK, MAP HACKZ* but in the end all I did was drive my hellcat through a road so you cant expect much from that,

I think all ice did was position his panzer 4 behind a building and thats all I can assume.

All we know from this replay is Ice likes to smurf, alot.

The warmap is like Dukenukem Forever.

No one thinks it will ever be released, then several years after everyone has given up the little hope they have it gets released from out of nowhere. And then it turns out it sucks.

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 06:10:21 am »

All we know from this replay is Ice likes to smurf, alot.

Nah i just havent played for some time, still if you take a look at the P4 you can notice it did nothing for quite some time for i forgot about it but still it went retarded on your ass and i got lucky at the same time.

But still dont hurt my feelings
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 06:11:55 am by TheIcelandicDictator » Logged
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 09:41:13 am »

There are many many abilities that show where a sniper is, namely anything with infantry awareness (ie. vampire halftrack)

they do not decloak the sniper but he is detected nonetheless.

ehm, isnt that unfair?

i really wanna see if my sniper is cloaked or not srsly

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 09:47:14 am »

Then make the mods add a red spot on the sniper when visable on the minimap, otherwise it would make spotting for snipers a lot easyer and make Vampire Hts the best Anti sniper unit around.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 11:53:43 am »

ehm, isnt that unfair?

no
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 11:58:32 am »

I've had people directly follow my sniper with a tank while cloaked for more then any normal off map could possibly allow you to see. There was also no units that could potentially spot my sniper from awareness. I believe that Lionel was in this game when this happened to me and I announced to everyone on my side that this guy was following my sniper around trying to crush it all while it was cloaked. thank god I played ring around the Rosie of a building until back up arrived. I do believe some people may use some sort of a hack to see units. I haven't come across this in a while but I know it's out there.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 08:01:29 am »

If its impossible to prove and all you can do is
"Guess if hes cheating"  Why post it? 

If you don;t have proof what do you expect to be done? 

Maybe if it happens in 2-3-4 games?  But other than that, Unless there is a consistency with the issue nothign can truly be done about it.

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
SpaceHamster Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 02:53:39 pm »

If its impossible to prove and all you can do is
"Guess if hes cheating"  Why post it?  

If you don;t have proof what do you expect to be done?  

Maybe if it happens in 2-3-4 games?  But other than that, Unless there is a consistency with the issue nothign can truly be done about it.

To be honest, you can never claim any one is cheating in this game, people just have to say they got 'lucky'.

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 04:37:45 pm »

Well there is a certain obvious signals of ones hacking usage like when you have a group of sneaking storms and an allied unit fires arty right on top of it 3 times in a row, know for certain a guy called Barton(with some weird spelling and some extra letters(Well in think it was barton or it may have been some other Bar... name guy)) cheated for certain for no one could have known to drive a hellcat into a squad of storms in the middle of nowhere and shoot down mines like that with such ease and fire an arty shot so often right on target(thankfully with shitty scatter misses too) so often but noone belived me when i claimed this and he even did all these things in more than 1 game, well he dissapeared some time later and thankfully i have never botherd about this after that.

Well i think i saw a thread in the EIR forums about a guy that had found the solution to all our hacking problems by changing a line of code in the base of the game, well lets hope EIR mod or someone adds that line of code and get rid of this bloddy pest.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc