Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 09:16:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diablo3: what do you think about it?  (Read 45771 times)
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2012, 07:52:59 am »

Thank fuck for Phil

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Nug Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2012, 07:57:56 am »

Agreed 100% with Phil,

also those of you who have not played the full game voice does not count.

'Battle net drm WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, d3 this WAAAAAAAAAH d3 that WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH' - this is like in balance forum, people that have no idea of something speak on the matter that they should stfu.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:00:57 am by Nug » Logged
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2012, 08:01:07 am »

also those of you who have not played the full game voice does not count.

Fuck that i got to see more content in beta then half the people who bought the game

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Nug Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2012, 08:02:17 am »

Fuck that i got to see more content in beta then half the people who bought the game

You have seen more content in beta than the people who played the full game? what are you? an idiot?
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2012, 08:03:36 am »

You have seen more content in beta than the people who played the full game? what are you? an idiot?

No but you are, look at how I wrote it.

Nug Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2012, 08:05:26 am »

Do you know that this error was only for the first couple of minutes when all servers launched at mignight at same time?  
When i bought the game a day later everything was working and  IS working, I never even had any errors.

So this 'error argument' is pretty much bullshit written by people who have NOT played the game, and people like you spread the bullshit and still have NOT played the game =  voices like your are invalid.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:08:04 am by Nug » Logged
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2012, 08:09:04 am »

Do you know that this error was only for the first couple of minutes when all servers launched at mignight at same time? 

Wrong, but hey good to know you are a fanboi
Nug Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2012, 08:09:27 am »

Wrong, but hey good to know you are a fanboi

Hey good to know you are an idiot.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2012, 08:15:40 am »

At least i know the correct time line, error 37 wasn't fixed for hours, and even after that was error 3006. Not to mention the continual disconnects. But if your really so happy with Diablo 3, why aren't you playing it?
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2012, 08:20:42 am »

It's so painfully obvious that I don't understand how you can not see it.

The worse reviews a game gets, the less money it makes.

In the end the companies are supposed to see that releasing broken content eats into their profits so that the next time they make a game it will be seen as more cost-effective to fix it rather than cut corners like last time.

A company will cut as much corners as it thinks it can get away with. A company with a track record like Blizzard can get away with pretty much anything unless the customers bite back.

I highly doubt negative Metacritic reviews are going to hurt a franchise like Diablo, or a company like Blizzard. If it was a lesser known company, or one that was known for releasing poorer games, then fair enough, but this is DIABLO and BLIZZARD, two of the most successful titles (as much as I hate to admit it, I fucking hate Blizzard).

Personally, whenever I'm reading reviews, I look for intelligent articles and weigh my opinion based off personal references as well as a balance of reviews. Someone saying "oMG'zzzz da gaem didn't werk 4 da furst 3 minszz so imma give it a 0" will mean absolutely nothing to me.

If these reviews were for a game like Risen 2, or Two Worlds 2, I'd agree with you.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2012, 08:44:54 am »

dw spartan, i got what you meant  Cheesy
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2012, 09:16:57 am »

Ok, so I'm a couple hours in and here is what I have to say.

New skill system is fine, you can still customize your character just as much as you ever could. You just get access to every skill and can swap them around allowing you to change how you play at will, awesome.

The feel. It feels like Diablo, and that is what I bought it for. Diablo is a great game franchise that I loved playing. Guess what, I am glad they didn't change it into something else.

Always online. Seriously? People complain about this? I am ALWAYS online anyway, no matter where I am. See, I have a laptop and a cell phone, if I have cell reception, I have internet on my laptop. Get with the times people and stop whining. It's a good thing that makes it nearly impossible to hack the characters. If someone wants to start a hack server and redirect the client that's fine, it won't break the online economy or anything.

I was fully prepared to go into it and not enjoy it, because the new art direction is a bit too shiny. But the game and the art works, and it plays well. I bought it yesterday and have not had a single issue connecting. Brn4meplz however was having trouble, so your mileage may vary.

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2012, 11:06:48 am »

I love the "They patched it 3 weeks later so it's fine and forgiven"...
Oh the world we live in, were they can sell you a broken product and lie about what state it is in, as long as they fix it down the line...

I'm sick of everyone cutting the game industry so much slack, and why the hell did you lol at "Worse DRM than steam, origin and ubi drm?"

YOU CAN LOSE CONNECTION MID GAME WITH ALL 3 OF THOSE AND CONTINUE PLAYING, WITH D3 YOU CANT.
Also, if you are so damn supportive of this always online "Anti-Cheat" stuff, leave your hat at the door and say goodbye to modding.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 11:09:04 am by nikomas » Logged

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2012, 11:27:28 am »

All's I know is that I will be picking it up as soon as I get back from Florida. I played the demo and really enjoyed the game, not to mention how hilarious the witch doctor is.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2012, 12:15:15 pm »

Worst release in Blizzard history.

"Cutscene.' 'My name is..."

"You were removed from the game"

"There was an Error(3007)"

"Disconnected"

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2012, 02:28:12 pm »

lolz

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Phil Offline
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Phil's fkin batman!
Phil also owns the moon.

« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2012, 03:17:27 pm »

I love the "They patched it 3 weeks later so it's fine and forgiven"...
Oh the world we live in, were they can sell you a broken product and lie about what state it is in, as long as they fix it down the line...

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but this thread is about Diablo 3, which has had some server issues so far 3 days after the release. They're hopefully cleared up. They didn't kill my dog. The actual release (when I could properly start playing) got delayed like 12 hours.

Also, stop making this game some kind of poster game for DRM. The Diablo type game is pretty damn unique. Given the online play and item trade it's much closer to an MMORPG than it is to single player games. Would you bitch about WoW requiring an internet connection?

« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 03:19:04 pm by Phil » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2012, 04:27:24 pm »

I highly doubt negative Metacritic reviews are going to hurt a franchise like Diablo, or a company like Blizzard. If it was a lesser known company, or one that was known for releasing poorer games, then fair enough, but this is DIABLO and BLIZZARD, two of the most successful titles (as much as I hate to admit it, I fucking hate Blizzard).

Personally, whenever I'm reading reviews, I look for intelligent articles and weigh my opinion based off personal references as well as a balance of reviews. Someone saying "oMG'zzzz da gaem didn't werk 4 da furst 3 minszz so imma give it a 0" will mean absolutely nothing to me.

If these reviews were for a game like Risen 2, or Two Worlds 2, I'd agree with you.

In case you didn't know metacritic takes the average score from several reviews to get a total score.

If there's 0 score reviews in the mix it will show in the final score (which is precisely the point).

btw didn't you even read the link??? There's more to the issue than what you think.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2012, 04:50:52 pm »

Also, stop making this game some kind of poster game for DRM. The Diablo type game is pretty damn unique. Given the online play and item trade it's much closer to an MMORPG than it is to single player games. Would you bitch about WoW requiring an internet connection?
And if I loose connection to any normal game, that game is ONLY a single player game, when I loose connection to Diablo, its a no play at all game.

I will admit, its a minor neusance, but the advantages of online only are rather insignificant compared to the disadvantages.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2012, 07:34:35 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BgOeK72jSs&feature=player_embedded

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc