Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 05:25:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diablo3: what do you think about it?  (Read 45685 times)
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2012, 01:24:39 pm »

Well that's a shame then, but I'm not going to hobble my own posts with spoiler alerts and whatnot, and if you truly care about the plot that much then perhaps you should avoid reading anything related to it on the internet.

I personally don't care, but obviously others do.

Posting spoilers like that is a pretty damn dickish move no matter how you try to justify it.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2012, 01:45:04 pm »

I personally don't care, but obviously others do.

Posting spoilers like that is a pretty damn dickish move no matter how you try to justify it.

Considering people here are so adamant about the story not being a crucial part of the game I'd assume that nobody cared. Once again, I'll say that if you don't want a part of a game's plot spoiled for you, I'd advise you refrain from looking up anything about it on the internet. Don't be so stupid as to assume people will cater to your personal needs in a thread.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2012, 03:21:55 pm »

I also never think that Verm knows anything about anything.

Also, Nightmare elites are a bitch.

Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2012, 03:56:47 pm »

Thanks, verm you ruined it for me as well. My curiosity just couldn't take it any longer so I had to read, you bastard!
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2012, 04:10:07 pm »

if you had to choose would you:

a) electrocute vermillion's balls
b) save a baby

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2012, 04:11:05 pm »

I'd do both, Killer Assassin style

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2012, 04:22:51 pm »

electrocute a baby

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2012, 04:41:52 pm »

if you had to choose would you:

a) electrocute vermillion's balls
b) save a baby

How about electrocuting vermins balls and thus save a baby?
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2012, 04:43:06 pm »

Hire someone to save the baby, electrecute vermillions balls

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2012, 04:52:56 pm »

Do I really need to answer that Smokaz?

Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2012, 04:58:22 pm »

electrocute a baby

lmfao

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2012, 05:02:47 pm »

Considering people here are so adamant about the story not being a crucial part of the game I'd assume that nobody cared. Once again, I'll say that if you don't want a part of a game's plot spoiled for you, I'd advise you refrain from looking up anything about it on the internet. Don't be so stupid as to assume people will cater to your personal needs in a thread.

Basic courtesy Vermillion, that's all it's about. Ya wouldn't want the same done to you now would ya?

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2012, 05:13:02 pm »

Basic courtesy Vermillion, that's all it's about. Ya wouldn't want the same done to you now would ya?

Watch now as he tries to turn this post of yours against you.

I don't know yet what he will try to say, but I'm sure it will involve yet another mind-pretzel.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2012, 05:20:00 pm »

Beat Act I today. Seems stale at the very beggening but then got much better half way into act I. I dislike the removal of manual stat increases, but I will live with it. The new skill's are really good and seems there will be varying builds for PVP. I just wish that it wasn't so easy to change between different builds. When PVP is introduced I want it so people can't just change thier build in a mere 15 seconds.

Game is to early for me to give a rating though. But I will let you know it seems really fun so far.

Its common curtsey to put spoiler protection on a post. Thats not "personal needs" thats "needs of the many" Do you go around telling people the ending to popular movies and when they all complain do you just say "sounds like a personal issue"

P.S. I don't understand why vermillion wasn't banned the second everyone saw his ragechat.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2012, 05:24:17 pm »

I broke through Vermillion's shell earlier; we had a heart to heart about him being a Killer Assassin.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #135 on: May 20, 2012, 06:28:40 pm »

Watch now as he tries to turn this post of yours against you.

I don't know yet what he will try to say, but I'm sure it will involve yet another mind-pretzel.

Hardly, the fact of the matter is if I'm on the internet searching up material about or relating to the storyline of a game, I'm generally expecting spoilers at some point, perhaps even seeking them. Looking up information on a game on the internet that you would prefer not to know the plot twists of, especially if you're searching on an online forum, is like playing a game of minesweeper. Sooner or later, you're going to hit that mine.

I didn't force anybody to read my post, or even to come in this thread in the first place. Perhaps one should expect to get more than one bargained for when looking purposefully for related information.
I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2012, 06:33:44 pm »

Vermillion you have to realize that this post is discussing what people thought about Diablo 3 to see if it is worth buying. You don't give spoilers in this kind of thread...

Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2012, 06:37:50 pm »

Surely discussing the (awful) plot is quite pertinent to whether or not Diablo III is worth buying. Regardless, I didn't realize that people were so sensitive about this anyways. A fictional entity died, big deal. You knew they'd kill off at least one of the mainstay characters anyways, it's the only cliche they can pull out that would attempt to lend an ersatz sense of complexity to their plot, if something so horrible could be deemed as such.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #138 on: May 20, 2012, 06:45:12 pm »

I didn't force anybody to read my post, or even to come in this thread in the first place. Perhaps one should expect to get more than one bargained for when looking purposefully for related information.

nice.... so let's follow your logic for moment shall we..... So I decide to put up some razor wire along the edge of my property. As long as no one comes along the edge of my property, all should be good. But then along comes some children and they slice themselves open on it.

I didn't ask them to come close to my wire. It's like a game of mine sweeper really, if they are out walking about, sooner or later they are going to run into trouble. It's all their fault those pesky little fucks!!!

or one could argue that I am a complete fucking asshole for putting something up in public that could potential harm someone.

Or here's another one for you. I am standing in my driveway, buck ass naked jerking off. The neighbors kids see this, freak out, tell their mommy and the police haul my hairy ass off to jail. Following your theory, I should not be the one in trouble. Those kids came down the road and looked in my driveway. It's like a game of mine sweeper really. Sooner our latter those little bastards are going to see something they shouldn't. They were just fucking asking for it.

Or one could argue that I shouldn't be putting shit in public that will cause others an issue.

What this all boils down to is you acting like a fucking douche bag and can't admit it. You posted a spoiler for that exact purpose. To spoil it for someone else. You already knew the information, so you had nothing to gain by posting it. You knew there was a possibility that others would be spoiled by the information, but you don't give a shit about others, you only care about yourself.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #139 on: May 20, 2012, 07:04:09 pm »

Have to remember guys, in his world we are the dunces in his signature, and he is the true genius.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc