Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 05:35:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY IS EIRR DEAD  (Read 20727 times)
kwiatekkek Offline
okultysta, mistyk, szachista i alpinista.

« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2012, 04:06:48 pm »

lol

"L2P" is like a Auswitcz tattoo on your arm, a mark of the survivor.
*cough* Team Lead is Allied bias, just FYI
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2012, 04:44:24 pm »

word stack is used and thrown around more often then aeroblades dignity (Tongue), and 90% of these new guys dont even last a day becuase they dont bother with

i come back after a week, and this is the 4th  thing i looked at.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2012, 05:44:12 pm »

lul

Also i'll be a good sport with you tank. Many left OMG from devs constantly saying

soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon

So no hard feelings.

I was about to say, did omg ever get to implementing their doctrines for the very first time?
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2012, 05:50:02 pm »

Nope

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2012, 06:01:27 pm »

I was about to say, did omg ever get to implementing their doctrines for the very first time?
Can you honestly say we have?  lol

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
IJustDontCare Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2012, 08:12:15 pm »

Well from the latest update we had we have like 3 abilities left to test for our doctrines T1s and then they go in apparently.

In terms of why it took so long well the same exact reason EIR has with implementing the War Map. Lack of time and resources to work on the stuff. We're still having lots of fun nonetheless, which in the end is the point of a video game.

EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2012, 08:17:17 pm »

Well from the latest update we had we have like 3 abilities left to test for our doctrines T1s and then they go in apparently.

In terms of why it took so long well the same exact reason EIR has with implementing the War Map. Lack of time and resources to work on the stuff. We're still having lots of fun nonetheless, which in the end is the point of a video game.
Thats a good way to do it - tbfh we should have done the same Wink
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2012, 11:49:38 pm »

even  if   they  did  come   back   youd  dodge  them anyway ,   so  why   so  sad?

kwia is right as hell  Grin

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
ALLiDOisWIN Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2012, 12:14:19 am »

Shab, your mad because i didnt want to play with new guy against you and kip... Grin
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2012, 12:26:23 am »

i am mad cuz guys like u who posts topics like that r retards tbh, u joined MY HOSTED a game, new guy joined u, u ran away, ok, than u started bs talks, ok, new guy said fuck this i am out in 1min than i switched to allies and joined him, i got stommped hard but hey i asked him join vent, played games with him, lost them but he said: cool mod gonna stay here. so i am not that mad about u not playing but more mad about u posting topics like that and acting like douchbag to new guys like game later u stompped new guy and said u r giving a feeling of eirr...
ALLiDOisWIN Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2012, 01:09:33 am »

For your info, i didnt stomp them, i went easy as possible.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2012, 05:47:01 am »

For your info, i didnt stomp them, i went easy as possible.

Bullshit, you been doing what shab said for a long time now.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2012, 08:15:02 am »

It's true johnny....

A few days ago Heartman and I had a 2v2. You joined but ran away when a new guy showed up. Then he left and you joined again. Then another new guy showed up and you ran away, again.

I finally convinced you to play with the third newb when I told you I had played with him and he was not too bad.

You lost that game, and by a fair margin: but it was not all the newbs fault TBFH. His opening call in completely raped my opening call in and he had me one sector from my spawn. If you had actually supported him, you would have steam rolled me and been a 2v1 on Heartman.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
FailHammer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2012, 11:45:47 am »

I just got 2 new guys on vent and helped them set shit up and me and schmidt played with one of the guys. There are alot of people still here and willing to get these new guys up to speed. Fuck you if you cant see vent is important and fuck you bitches for complaining. There are tons of new guys i see coming in and if you take the good Lord 5 extra minutes to help them then you get more players. Instead you slurping assclowns want to join with wind, smokaz, and AM on your team and just sit there playing launcher. I like the new guys, they are usually above average and learning fast. Im only on a couple of times a week but I never have trouble getting a game. The mod isnt dead, youre just dead on the inside.
yours in love
Fail

What, people flocking around to hijack a place on my balls on their ballride to victory and PEEPEES?
Im not pulling this out of my ass, you tinfoil hat prostitute.
"Holy shit puddin, you just critted him in the face"-joseph54
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2012, 12:13:42 pm »

You got lucky with this dudes!
Yesterday i had 3 newcomers and organized a 2vs2 with them. Then I noticed that one of them has the wrong rellic account name and whispered
to him that he misstipped his name and should change this  because otherwise he were not able to call troups on the battlefield. Then he
raged against me and left the game.

After some time we decide to play a 1vs2 and we had a really funny game. I got roflstomped by a tiger, two panthers and two PIV (Their micro was bad and one time they parked a stug in front of my atg without doing anythin) but they had so many vehicles that I could not bring on enough AT to defend myself against this armour wave.

After that game they got a level up and were thankfully for this game. Result: Two guys who will definetly play EIR in the future and one guy who will probably never show up again.

9th Armoured Engineers
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2012, 01:44:05 pm »

Its dead coz i play Dow2 on singleplayer on ultra hard. 1 hour to beat a boss! Cu next month. U whiny lovable little sluts.
Btw patch would be nice Kiss
For all the other borded shits on here i advocate Frozen Synapse.
Pretty funky shit.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 01:46:46 pm by chefarzt » Logged

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc