Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 03:27:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Poll
Question: ?
do we need it
we do not need it

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Contest for earning reward points  (Read 4100 times)
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« on: May 23, 2012, 01:03:16 am »

it would be awesome if we had something like that. I mean devs could make some tasks, for complete tasks u get rew points. It should involve gameplay, help to the mod and promoting eirr etc.

for example: u need to get 75 kills in single with 1 sniper = 3rps
                    or tiger 50 kills = 3 rps
                    (post replay for evidance)

or making SC, they help to promote mod and brings new guys i truly believe guys would be way more active if they could get some reward. And plus u will get 1 more reason to play here.
To prevent super army builds using RPs limit it to 10 per month or smthg like that.

post ur suggestions for tasks.

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 03:56:06 am »

75 kills on a sniper ain't hard enough.

50 Kills on a Tiger ain't hard enough either.

SCs and similar are where I'd put my money on rather than in-game achievements.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 04:03:07 am »

We need automated systems for this, and as long as there is no patching this is just wishful thinking.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 05:32:57 am »

Unfortunately, I cant pull the numbers off of individual units like the sniper at run time (to find if it had 75 kills or not) - I *could* track whether it got 75xp that game or not, which would be a good enough trade off.

Remember, reward points and units will cease to exist in the near future.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 05:40:42 am »

I think we should have a little tournament while every one has level 9's.

I'll sort it all out if people want to

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 05:52:28 am »

win with noob team vs stack :p
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 06:48:06 am »

Unfortunately, I cant pull the numbers off of individual units like the sniper at run time (to find if it had 75 kills or not) - I *could* track whether it got 75xp that game or not, which would be a good enough trade off.

Remember, reward points and units will cease to exist in the near future.

if rew units aint be here so why not? give a chance for guys make some funs with getting rew units. just make tasks, replay + printscreen + battle ID, not needed any track system, create new topic for rew units and keep it in track, all is needed just ur premission, i can with a help of other guys make tasks. Soon warmap, u said it a lot of times so wut can hold u from letting us have some fun? allmost all guys have lvl 9 coys so no deep impact or balance isues in game will be felt plus u have to complete tasks so no ton of rew units on the field to make it rew vs rew fight like it was before = its 2 for 1 price,
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 08:32:24 am »

Nah... sending in replays would be to much of a hassle really...

If RP's are gone soon anyway, just dump some and let us toy around some, I know a couple of anzacs and comets would bring be back to brits in a jiffy  Cheesy

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 08:40:25 am »

so if its temporary why not? its aint hard to do this especially if devs aproved this. it was so funny bring rew units on field or kill them  Grin
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 12:49:51 pm »

GUYS FUCK ANY OF THIS SYSTEMS!!!

GIVE 1 REWARD POINT IF YOU CARRY A LOW LEVEL, so experienced players have an incentive to play with beginners!!!

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 12:54:43 pm »

GUYS FUCK ANY OF THIS SYSTEMS!!!

GIVE 1 REWARD POINT IF YOU CARRY A LOW LEVEL, so experienced players have an incentive to play with beginners!!!

u are talking about rewarding pro playerbase behaviour? dafuq who are u?Huh? DAFUQ?Huh

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 01:03:55 pm »

u are talking about rewarding pro playerbase behaviour? dafuq who are u?Huh? DAFUQ?Huh

Well hans i am blunt with you. I am a 23 year old german male, who is studying business administration.

This mod has a problem. New players are all the time stomped. Too many player play only stomps. Do you honestly think you can keep this mod alive with that behaviour??? Give the experienced players an incentive to help the new ones and to play balanced games. otherwise you are sitting sooner or later alone in this mod. cheers
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 01:05:46 pm »

WHO'S REDY FOR DAH STOMPIN?!

This is what we do to new guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM0Q8nrxoYM&feature=relmfu
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 01:07:41 pm by Mister Schmidt » Logged
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 01:06:30 pm »

Well hans i am blunt with you. I am a 23 year old german male, who is studying business administration.

There's just so much I want to say...... but I will play nice  Wink

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 01:07:46 pm »

This mod has a problem. New players are all the time stomped. Too many player play only stomps. Do you honestly think you can keep this mod alive with that behaviour??? Give the experienced players an incentive to help the new ones and to play balanced games. otherwise you are sitting sooner or later alone in this mod. cheers

sry for my previous post. u are right and the only way to keep this mod alive is rewarding the game with new players and also games were u lose coz of a clearly weaker team.

but well who will notice that? noone. Look how long this mod is alive and what changed ? its still the same ...

joining stacking stomping new players stacking against them insult them... the same forget complaining NO SENSE HERE
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2012, 01:11:02 pm »

WHO'S REDY FOR DAH STOMPIN?!

This is what we do to new guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM0Q8nrxoYM&feature=relmfu

holy shit NICE! blood BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2012, 01:13:07 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3rOpewysi0

sry 4 stoopid posts
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 01:15:32 pm by Mister Schmidt » Logged
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 12:58:46 pm »

Mother of god Ahnung user and i made a tournament and we even had the dev team back us up in Reward points.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 01:00:32 pm »

Looks like you did a great job on that
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc