Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 05:22:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somepeople  (Read 8616 times)
ALLiDOisWIN Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: May 31, 2012, 10:04:29 pm »

Somepeople...  Huh
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 11:47:33 pm »

Is there a problem?

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 12:43:39 am »

so the fuck what,  'Somepeople' want to play together with there friends, and while they wait for players, they will be doing something else while it fills up.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 01:06:04 am »

so the fuck what,  'Somepeople' want to play together with their friends, and while they wait for players, they will be doing something else while it fills up.

well, there are certain things that make it a lot harder to get a game going and makes it possible to wait hours for games.

same goes for axis fanboys never ever switch to their allied coys but sitting hours in the launcher until allies appear. It kinda suck to have players like them in eirr because well they dont give a shit about launching a game fast. NO WONDER that nightrain doesnt care bout this coz hes such a guy with this behaviour we dont need. Same goes for demon it seems, though hes not playing often.

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 01:10:11 am »

I like to know that it sucks to have people like me play  Cheesy

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 01:30:24 am »

It kinda suck to have players like them in eirr because well they dont give a shit about launching a game fast.
So the fuck what, your opinion is not the holy word that everyone must obey, forcing everyone to not play with their friends? FINE! everyone who wants to play with their friends in a small community gets banned.

Ok then, ban everyone who simply wants to play with their friends. go on, do it, do it now.
Lets see how your master plan for eirr works out.
Silly child.

Oh hey while we are at it, lodge a complaint to Dota2, Dayz, Starcraft 2, etc. banning people wanting to play with their friends instead of randoms.

ALL HAIL THE GREATEST INNOVATION IN INTERNET GAMING! WOOOOOOOO!

My RL mates offered me to purchase diablo 3 to play with them, omfg man im so rebel, wanting to play a game with my friends, lock me up now internets police before i start organising such terrible crimes against gaming.

If someone is desperate to get a game, they will join anything, if friends are chilling in the waiting room, obviously they are fine waiting and not desperate like you. So they will wait for hours, doing other things, playing other games. They are such bad asses. If you stop them trying to play with their friends, there goes much of your player base. goodluck with the mod buddy.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 01:42:45 am by Demon767 » Logged
kwiatekkek Offline
okultysta, mistyk, szachista i alpinista.

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 03:19:46 am »

Quote from: hans on Today at 08:06:04 am
It kinda suck to have players like them in eirr because well they dont give a shit about launching a game fast.

comin   from  a  guy , who dodges   games left  and  right ....  just lol

"L2P" is like a Auswitcz tattoo on your arm, a mark of the survivor.
*cough* Team Lead is Allied bias, just FYI
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 03:20:42 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc
kwiatekkek Offline
okultysta, mistyk, szachista i alpinista.

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 03:22:02 am »

oh hai  spinn ,, how ya been ?
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 08:29:33 am »

Johnny has no friends, so he doesn't understand concepts that revolve around having them

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 08:32:31 am »

Johnny has no friends, so he doesn't understand concepts that revolve around having them

This, unless he's riding Winds coattails to veterancy!

hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 10:34:04 am »

So the fuck what, your opinion is not the holy word that everyone must obey, forcing everyone to not play with their friends? FINE! everyone who wants to play with their friends in a small community gets banned.

Ok then, ban everyone who simply wants to play with their friends. go on, do it, do it now.
Lets see how your master plan for eirr works out.
Silly child.

Oh hey while we are at it, lodge a complaint to Dota2, Dayz, Starcraft 2, etc. banning people wanting to play with their friends instead of randoms.

ALL HAIL THE GREATEST INNOVATION IN INTERNET GAMING! WOOOOOOOO!

My RL mates offered me to purchase diablo 3 to play with them, omfg man im so rebel, wanting to play a game with my friends, lock me up now internets police before i start organising such terrible crimes against gaming.

If someone is desperate to get a game, they will join anything, if friends are chilling in the waiting room, obviously they are fine waiting and not desperate like you. So they will wait for hours, doing other things, playing other games. They are such bad asses. If you stop them trying to play with their friends, there goes much of your player base. goodluck with the mod buddy.

well as always ur inteligence level is too low to understand the entire. okay i didnt expect u to get this and i also feel bored telling u guys all the time what u dont understand but another try:

Everytime the joining system is getting attacked by words like stacking and such, the only, and yeah its the only argument they always throw in, is that they want to play with their friends. okay, i do understand this, and yeah u dont have to tell me everytime that its one of the key elements of this game. teamwork also comes out of this good relationship too. But why the heck do u produce so much text around this to tell me that i want to forbid playing with friends and how bad it would be? I dont want to and never will. thx for ur effort but it was a waste of time for u.

But, and thats the point, and not the point with the friends, if u sit in a 3v3 with ur best buddies waiting for the counterside to appear 1 hour or more, u wait forever. This can have some options why that may be so:

1. the 3 best players in the launcher stacked together and there is no counterstack with even level or at least nearly even available for a certain time.

2. there are 3 guys that would make the game a gg but coz of missing communication those 3 possible counterguys wont join, also because of the fear one random other player will also join to imbalance the game and make it a pain for one of the better players.

so okay lets take a look at these options closer:

they are based around the actual behaviour of most of the players in eirr, more the good/experienced players, less the newer ones. they dodge games that arent even/ are stomps or an expected pain in the ass.

a pain in the ass is a game that has no teamwork, no push force and back but onesided and without having good moments for both sides. + a stupid* behaviour of one of ur teammates causing u some unneccessary loses. (sorry for the word*)

therefore that it happens to most experienced players dodging/waiting is, that they also have the experience to calculate players behaviours and also the way the upcoming game will be played like in a certain way.
so if this player already knows it will be the pain in the ass as explained he wont join the 3v3 with random players. the fact is he knows:

no teamwork or a low teamwork will happen, onesided gameplay, stupid behaviour of teammates, no turning points in the game.

knowing this also includes that it wont make fun to play/join this 3v3. And yeah in my opinion eirr should be based around having fun and iam not talking about onesided fun.

But this actually leads into my key point i wanted to mention. we as the community should play and stay together in the whole! If then guys like the axis fanboys never change to allies or very seldom, the guys who want to switch from allies to axis have a problem finding no allies to fight against coz the other side is not willing to switch. Okay maybe they want to play with friends, but yeah as u can see

PLAYING WITH FRIENDS OR NOT DEFFINATELY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POINT (demon!)

coz u can change with ur buddies to the other side if needed.

okay sometimes u have, like in my example before with the first option no way to get a fun/balanced game because of a lack of players for this scenario. Now u have two options again:

1. okay u stay with ur buddies coz u wanted to play with them in the 3v3 and block in a certain way other possible games.

2. one of them switches sides and tries to get one also good player that felt alone against those 3 in the stack, make it a 2v2 = profit.

and yeah this example points out that my opinion is, that it should be a higher priority to get a game instead of playing with friends in certain situations

+

if u play against ur buddie its still a game where u play with him in a kind of a way.

I know that the reality looks different and that we have no flexibility in the community which causes waiting for a game 1 hour or more although we got players in the launcher for 3 possible games. AND yeah this is my point. Stackers that never split, fanboys that never change, missing communication,... (and i can go ahead with this list) do cause game a big damage to the mod. Is that getting in ur small brain mister demon?
---------------------------------------

and well yeah in addition to that, smurfing reduces the possiblity of the calculation of players and games and makes it faster possible to fill games.

after i wrote this text i noticed that smurfing is wrong used the way to destroy fun lol.

smurfing = might cause more and faster filled games

but

smurfing = also takes away if done intentionally alot of balance and fun

the key to to a successful game is a more flexible community but yeah changing the behaviour of humans is as hard as hitting stones with the foot to get it moving.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:39:01 am by hans » Logged
FailHammer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 11:22:10 am »

Those 3 players are good guys, if you tried to organize a even game id bet they would switch factions. EatMyShitFartyPants

What, people flocking around to hijack a place on my balls on their ballride to victory and PEEPEES?
Im not pulling this out of my ass, you tinfoil hat prostitute.
"Holy shit puddin, you just critted him in the face"-joseph54
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 11:57:17 am »

Demon has friends?

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 12:35:30 pm »

hans doesn't have friends either

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 05:27:14 pm »

LOL i stopped reading at my intelligence is low.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 06:17:54 pm »

I started to read, but the stupid knocked me off of my chair.
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 08:40:14 pm »

I started to read, but the stupid knocked me off of my chair.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
ALLiDOisWIN Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 10:15:53 pm »

Those 3 players are good guys, if you tried to organize a even game id bet they would switch factions. EatMyShitFartyPants
      Ummm did you not just see what i wrote? i asked them but they wanted to waste time
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 10:25:13 pm »

What I love, is that everyone thinks other players should change what they are doing just to suit the others needs.

Nobody is obligated to change sides or whatever to get YOU a game. YOU are responsible for getting you a game.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc