Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 05:29:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somepeople  (Read 8623 times)
ALLiDOisWIN Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2012, 10:41:48 pm »

What I love, is that everyone thinks other players should change what they are doing just to suit the others needs.

Nobody is obligated to change sides or whatever to get YOU a game. YOU are responsible for getting you a game.

Oh really? No shit. Just thought it would be nice to play or whatever but then we have the assholes in the game.
ALLiDOisWIN Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2012, 10:43:23 pm »

Johnny has no friends, so he doesn't understand concepts that revolve around having them

Sorry i dont have friends that play this mod all the time, and when they do all they say is how much people on here are assholes and stack them.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2012, 11:08:42 pm »

Sorry i dont have friends

Now you made me feel bad...

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 11:47:36 pm »

Oh really? No shit. Just thought it would be nice to play or whatever but then we have the assholes in the game.

So they are assholes because they have friends and only want to play the game with them?

nice.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2012, 03:11:43 am »

What I love, is that everyone thinks other players should change what they are doing just to suit the others needs.

Nobody is obligated to change sides or whatever to get YOU a game. YOU are responsible for getting you a game.

as i said no flexibility and the same mentality like always. Well thx for this example, but maybe u did not notice:

ITS A FUCKING TEAMGAME WHERE U PLAY MOST OF THE TIME WITH MORE THAN 1 PLAYER

a teamgame doesnt work if one guy alone is responsible for it. the 5 others in the 3v3 as an example are responsible too. As johnny mentioned, u can be either asshole or helpful and support the community. Oh btw, if u think like that its more u who actually is the egoist.

and yeah also ignoring a keyelement of this game, finding games, is a pretty good way to make this mod alot harder to enjoy. Ignoring? Yeah i said that because u dont actually care about it if u give the responsibility away to me or any other guy.

Iam not talking about me not getting a game mister AmPM. Its a general case if u didnt notice that already. I dont want YOU to get ME a game lol. Everyone, and yeah me included, should have the helpful mentality.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 03:18:23 am by hans » Logged

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2012, 03:54:08 am »

What credentials does Johnny have that makes you believe that the word "asshole" that he used to describe people who want to play with their friends is the correct term. All i see you doing is taking a minority group, and painting them evil, so no matter what actions they do, even when they are logically ethical (which they are), that must make them wrong.

See for yourself visually.

Here is Jesus to the normal people

And Here is the same Jesus to you.

You are attempting to discredit the opposition by name calling, the term "Asshole". So no matter what opposing information is brought your, your premise is that, they are assholes, so whatever they are doing must be wrong.

Sir, i say, you are wrong, using all these logical fallacies.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 06:25:54 am »

Look, Hans - nobody in the community owes you anything. The community doesn't even owe you the ability to play games. If you're not willing to play against a stack of friends that refuse to play anything other than axis - then simply don't play that game. The stack of friends playing on just one side has accepted the fact they'll take far longer to get a game than they normally would if they split the stack up - they're giving up flexibility of waiting times for what they perceive to be more enjoyable games. And that is fine - you don't need to accommodate them, and they don't need to accommodate you.

Rephrased: they are not responsible for your waiting times, and you are not responsible for theirs. If the team of people are being dicks and blocking other games from happening to get theirs to fill up faster - THEN it's an issue, and, afaik - a bannable offence in this community. Simply report them for it and carry on with life.

Nice and simple.

hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012, 12:09:39 pm »

yeah u are right mysthalin,
nobody owes anybody anything. What i just wanted to point out is that it might be more enjoyable if we have a better flexibility and mentality so that the focus lies on making games full rather than waiting forever even if the launcher is overfilled with players/axis never change to allies and so on.

And yeah as i said reality looks different and forcing people to do sth wont happen. It was just the thought of that it might be better.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:40:22 pm by hans » Logged
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2012, 12:28:50 pm »

yeah u are right mysthalin,
nobody owes anybody anything. What i just wanted to point out is that it might be more enjoyable if we have a better flexibility and mentality so that the focus lies on making games full rather than waiting forever even if the launcher is overfilled with players/axis never change to allies and so on.

And yeah as i said reality looks different and forcing people to do sth wont happen. It was just the thought of that i might be better.

Why wont you be flexible then?

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2012, 12:31:02 pm »

Nice and simple.

No one is forcing anyone to do anything they do not want to do. Looks to me like someone is strongly suggesting we all work together to make the entire gaming easier and more enjoyable.

If I stuck to the thought of "fuck everyone else, I will only do what benefits me and my friends" then no one would be reading this right now.

Why - because we would not have a server.......

So giving a little to help the larger group is usually very beneficial to all.

Nice & Simple  Grin

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2012, 12:35:45 pm »

Why wont you be flexible then?

well iam alot more flexible than u and most axis fanboys dude, but nice that u point ur finger towards others instead of thinking about ur own behaviour in the first row. GOOD job!
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2012, 02:20:38 pm »

Hans I don't know what has made you this upset but please don't be so butthurt. It's not good for your blood-pressure.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2012, 02:29:18 pm »

I'm a fan of how half of the talk has been of people refusing to switch from axis, yet the group in question is playing allies...

hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2012, 03:10:07 pm »

Hans I don't know what has made you this upset but please don't be so butthurt. It's not good for your blood-pressure.

yepp, i will be silent now. I damn johnny for creating this thread xD
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc