Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2024, 02:25:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 14, 2024, 02:38:41 pm]

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE]  (Read 14735 times)
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: July 31, 2012, 05:55:12 am »

You guys just give up on them in general or what? There vet table's are terrible compared to other factions, like why does an AC get 2 1.2 accuracy buffs instead of a 1.2 damage also for vet 3? Even reading the vet 4 and 5 tables PE has absolutely no buffs besides -20% acc and accel/decel ups...lol + all PE inf is paper thin unless they have a flamethrower and are then somewhat scary if the person knows how to use them...RAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEE. No but seriously, only noobs and people who are bored actually play PE, I do give that ACPR Marders to rape extremely hard. Jagd is next to useless also, do please consider this, I love what you guys do and will never badmouth y'all, I know how much work you do for it and appreciate all that bizniz, so enjoy my run on sentences with 8 commas or something.

Others please chime in about your feelings too.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 06:01:03 am by SnoOp » Logged

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 06:01:30 am »

David, I think we have a heathen non-believer.

SophiaT1991 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 06:08:08 am »

I agree, I went PE to try and make them work with whatever company build and doc builds i could, and they all failed very hard. Yet no idea how you would fix them. In my opinion PE should be vehicles with some inf support, but any form of at owns that, and if you were to make the vehicles harder to hit they would be OP.

So meh, they are doomed
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 06:55:09 am »

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER. SHUN

SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 07:03:58 am »

Just played a game Vs. Mac with PE, He had 4 rangers, tank reapers and zooks. Could do absolutely nothing against them all game, try to kite with AC's they just max range zook hit them...absolute bonkers. It's like trying to jerk off but your dick is floppy...its annoying lol. Only thing PE has that is useful is MAYBE the panther, and deff the MT HT. Only things. and No I love playing PE and am still going to, but tbh if you can even get a 2:1 w/l ratio with PE then you must be insane or something, or stack.

Was a 50 minute game too, and dont tell me I was doing something wrong because I even had ATHT focus fire all game lol. Barely works also. So 4 Rangers over the course of 50 minutes vs PE rapes them. LOLK
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:06:32 am by SnoOp » Logged
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 07:10:15 am »

The main problem with PE is ever since the last patch, mass Ranger/Rifle zook spam has been devastating the LVs that PE relies on for its strength.

Then there is Luftwaffe, which is almost a complete joke, and Fallschirmjagers, which even behind heavy cover and cloak, can't seem to put on the hurt even on rifles.

Then Tank Destroyers, and while APCR Marders are awesome, there seems to be no role for the Jagd anymore and blobs of infantry (especially Ranger blobs) are very hard to fight off. Then there is the Hetzer which atm isn't that great (unless it hits vet 2).

This brings us to Scorched Earth, which is the only favorable  PE doc that can fight off the current meta as the assault flammens can fight off Rangers, then there is Hummels, demos, firecracker mines, MG42's, etc.

My 2 cents is that buffing Falls, Hetzers, and possibly the Stummel a little bit would be possible a good idea.

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 07:22:01 am »

Jagd is next to useless also
[/quote]

I can't take you seriously ever again.

Jagd is probably one of the most efficient units in the game, can snipe infantry and rape tanks.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 07:25:39 am »

Okay, give me a replay of you using a Jagd effectively, vs someone who doesnt just let there units sit there so you can pick them off...fucking marder is better than the jagd right now tbh and thats sad.

Thats also why you see a ton of people using them. LOLJOKES.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 07:26:25 am »

Jagd can snipe infantry and rape tanks.

lol?

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 07:30:18 am »

Have you ever tried playing PE without all the LVs?

Play it like WM - Luftwaffe can do that
or
Play it like Blitzkrieg[WM] - Scorched earth

that means the only vehicle you use are Marders/ATHT/P4IST/Panther/Stuka/MHT

(Marders/ATHT.. keep them behind your line and bait your enemy into you, to cut down on the micro intensiveness)

The only weakness is your stuka (which should only be used to arty + pick off those pesky side cappers)

Your tanks will have some armor to counter anti tank weapons, and well just be aware that your sacrifice holding down for mobilityh (ATG speaking).

Then you can easily get 3:1 forgetting about clown cars and ACs and shit

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 07:36:00 am »

Fair enough, but MG's are doctrinal for PE, Hotchkiss get 2 shotted by AT guns and somehow attracts zook shots from across the map. Honestly if your PE and don't use AC's, your doing it wrong. Luftwaffles get infantry thats even worse then regular PG's. SE is the only viable option atm because of the ability to mine spam, because people lack the sense to use sweepers, the hummel arty because it absolutely insta-rapes, and the only viable infantry for PE in EIRR. The issue with PE is that you do infact HAVE to use vehicles, they are the biggest part of the faction itself and thats what they are based around, and now the vehicles have been nullified making them UP. Clown cars are completely pointless now because every allied unit gets some sort of handheld AT lol.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 07:40:00 am »

Simple, I started winning as PE when i stopped thinking clown cars and AC's were necessary.

PE DO NOT have to use vehicles that you are mentioning.

So what if Hotchkiss get 2 shotted by ATGs.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 07:46:18 am »

Clown cars are still useful as fuck, they have a fully functional hmg on the front.

Park it, unload the troops move them up a bit and let the mg suppress while your infantry fights, it makes an effective tool.
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 07:49:48 am »

Spartan, In your brain you might think it to be a useful tool, but in the game, it fails almost instantly lol. + that also is not a "clown car" persay yes?
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2012, 07:52:39 am »

Clown cars are still useful as fuck, they have a fully functional hmg on the front.

Park it, unload the troops move them up a bit and let the mg suppress while your infantry fights, it makes an effective tool.

Problem with this is the current ranger/rifle zook blobs that insta nuke the clown cars even at max range.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 07:56:20 am »

yea clown cars vs zoox is good deal   Cheesy

actually snoop was talking about rangers being a prob for PE since they dont die to small arms fire, than again ACs are fucked as well. Lately i see a mass of rangers zoox + jumbos coys becuase skaffa showed how effective it is, only 1 thing which worked pretty good vs this was SE flamers pgrens and mine spam backed by marder, but again when inf player can get 3 jumbos... and like 16 rangers.. u will be lucky if rangers keep hiting a mines and rangers will be to big pussies to just fire up and rape shit out of marder than come jumbo and GG PE
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2012, 08:08:00 am »

STG's also die to captains as close range forgot to add that lololol.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2012, 08:12:30 am »

Problem with this is the current ranger/rifle zook blobs that insta nuke the clown cars even at max range.

The problem with PE is that they are a difficult faction to use right, but can still be highly effective.

I keep hearing these claims that "zook blobs roll my IHT's." Its a fucking 3 pop unit, if you use it in combined arms it does work well, if you charge it up to 15 pop worth of rangers what the fuck do you expect.

Try using some micro use the IHT to drop off assault flammens near the front keep the IHT behind them and when you take some damage, take advantage of the infinite repair kits. Just because your troops can shoot out of it doesn't mean its always best to keep them inside.
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 08:14:02 am »

When 2 Rangers focus fire ANY HT, and keep in mind nobody rolls around with just 1 Ranger squad...no matter what range there at it will kill the IHT. I don't care what arguement you bring to the table, no IHT will get out alive.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2012, 08:15:44 am »

When 2 Rangers focus fire ANY HT, and keep in mind nobody rolls around with just 1 Ranger squad...no matter what range there at it will kill the IHT. I don't care what arguement you bring to the table, no IHT will get out alive.

at max range only 1-2 of those zooks are going to hit. IHT lives.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc