Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2024, 02:23:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 14, 2024, 02:38:41 pm]

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE]  (Read 14724 times)
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2012, 08:16:58 am »

no matter what range there at it will kill the IHT. I don't care what arguement you bring to the table, no IHT will get out alive.

I was about to bring statistics into this.

I then realised that you probably wouldn't pay any attention to them even though they are right and you are clearly wrong in this case.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2012, 08:18:29 am »

I really wouldn't care at all, because IDGAF about statistics in this case. 9/10 times in that game I played with Mac that bazooka hit at whatever range they were at...sooooooooooooo blow me.

But then I guess you'll just say that was only 1 game and that was luck...etcetc, yet every game I play a blob of rangers pops up somewhere and always hits, atleast 3 outta the 4 zooks thats fired.

Edit - Meh I probably really lose because I always play with bearsoul and my k/d is always like 4:1 lol
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 08:33:46 am by SnoOp » Logged

MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2012, 08:35:37 am »

Edit - Meh I probably really lose because I always play with bearsoul and my k/d is always like 4:1 lol

QFT

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2012, 08:38:42 am »

I keep hearing these claims that "zook blobs roll my IHT's." Its a fucking 3 pop unit, if you use it in combined arms it does work well, if you charge it up to 15 pop worth of rangers what the fuck do you expect.

Your right, if you are charging Rangers with PE, you're fucking stupid. Any competent PE player will know this.

Though, the problem (in my opinion) isn't in the IHT which Spartan is right its only 3 pop and can be sacrificed if needed, it is in the supporting infantry and some vehicles like the Hetzer that are having problems with Rangers  

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2012, 09:08:15 am »

When 2 Rangers focus fire ANY HT, and keep in mind nobody rolls around with just 1 Ranger squad...no matter what range there at it will kill the IHT. I don't care what arguement you bring to the table, no IHT will get out alive.
Then why the are you bringing a IHT to counter them with? Its either something scary screens for the IHT, or you dont bring a IHT at all. You end up switching that H in IHT for a S and you suddenly have a quite competent counter

And yes, Jagd is by far the unquestionably most effective heavy. Spartanmarine knows the truth.

And to the OP... how is all PE inf paper? They are grens ffs. Its not alot but its better then a rifleman or a volks squad.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2012, 09:10:37 am »

I think the comment about them being paper isn't just their Health and armour.(or their health and armour compared to what they were) but rather the combination of Health and armour and a shitty rifle to cut down on active enemy damage faster.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Tachibana Offline
NotADev

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2012, 09:28:22 am »

Lately i see a mass of rangers zoox + jumbos coys becuase skaffa showed how effective it is,

Fucking skaffa.
Rapes with dual tigers; everyone and their sister started going dual tigers
Starts using keep it moving and doubleshrek storms; everyone and their sister get kim and shrekstorms
Discovers smoke and flamers with nades and marines; Everyone and their sister loves marines
Spams zooks and jumbos; Everyone and their sister spams zook rangers.

Bloody skaffa is the root of all evil in EiRR

It's like saying "i can understand his concerns that fire breathing dragons live in far away lands"
americans dont dodge wars.
Quote from: Trapfabricator
Literally, The only thing less likely than this is zombie hitler becoming prime minister of israel
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2012, 09:37:25 am »

Tbh I never brought up clown cars someone else did, I don't use them lol. Only HT's I use are mortar, munitions & vamp, and LTAT but I speak the truth about them, and yes BRN is correct.

And if Jagd is most effect, show me one with more than 10+ tank kills a game and 50+ inf kills a game, cause I can show you multiple tigers wih that. If jagd was the most effect, you'd see more people using them. How the game works. If a unit works and is effective people use them.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 09:42:16 am »

If jagd was the most effect, you'd see more people using them. How the game works. If a unit works and is effective people use them.

16 active members of the EIRR community use them, considering thats over half the community i guess it does show.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2012, 09:43:41 am »

(...)
And if Jagd is most effect, show me one with more than 10+ tank kills a game and 50+ inf kills a game, cause I can show you multiple tigers wih that. If jagd was the most effect, you'd see more people using them. How the game works. If a unit works and is effective people use them.

dafuq did i read? srsly u wanna tell me that the tiger is better than a jagd ingame? U wanna tell me that u get 10 + tanks and 50 + inf kills on a tiger against competent players? i can t believe u tbh, REPLAY pl0xx or it didnt happen.

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2012, 09:44:54 am »

16 active members of the EIRR community use them, considering thats over half the community i guess it does show.

LMFAO. Knew this was coming, how much XP is on each? How many people actually use the accounts with Jagds on them? Tbh I play upwards of 5+ games a day which isn't too bad for EIRR, and I haven't encountered a Jagd in the past....2 weeks or so.
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2012, 10:12:18 am »

LMFAO. Knew this was coming, how much XP is on each? How many people actually use the accounts with Jagds on them? Tbh I play upwards of 5+ games a day which isn't too bad for EIRR, and I haven't encountered a Jagd in the past....2 weeks or so.

The Jagd is a fucking awesome tank.

The problem is that a good portion of the EIR community uses them as if they had Down's Syndrome, leaving them unsupported and even using them BEHIND enemy lines.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2012, 10:33:06 am »

Alright people you can stop arguing about Jagdpanther because it is the best tank in the entire game. Both in its effectiveness and in its armor.

What I do agree though is that PE is kinda crap in a sense because the combination of elite infantry you will face and the heavy armor (Jumbos). The Ranger x Jumbo combination is by far one of the greatest challenge for every Panzer Elite player. It is scary, it is something that will force you to defence because we all know that there will be 57mms as well.

But Panzer Elite does have all kinds of toys they can use. Depending on your doctrine choice you may or may not get any effective suppression platforms. Scout car gets nuked enough said. Artillery in form of Hummel? Sure, it works if you can get direct hits on their triage area which should be your priority target to neutralize to force enemy to run out of men in their ranger squads. Failschrimjgers will do some hurt but only from cover and at short distance. Unless they carry tommies (Pure tommy ranger squad has high chance to cut down a failschrimjger squad) but let's presume they don't have full tommies. With FJ and SE the rangers are not the problem. The Jumbo is a problem. You got elite infantry options as FJ and SE but your only solid AT will be (depending on company build) Marders for FJs, 50mm for SE unless SE decides to drop P4 ISTs and similars to get marders.

Tank Hunters have no issue with Jumbos due to APCR being an nice option however, they wont have much to deal ranger blobs other than G43s and MP44s. If you can figure out what sort of AT duty build you can pull off as TH and then fend off supporting Rangers, please do tell. SE and FJs only weakness is Jumbos as far as I can come up with.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2012, 12:28:21 pm »

*Buff g43s vs rangers so that rangers take casualties from charging past 10 pop of PE inf?

*Add medikits for PE

*Add group zeal

*Decrease pool value of armored car to 6

As tank hunters you should be able to just spam marders vs jumbos, but god knows what you are supposed to send against rangers.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 12:41:00 pm by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2012, 12:42:56 pm »

*Buff g43s vs rangers so that rangers take casualties from charging past 10 pop of PE inf?

*Add medikits for PE

*Add group zeal

*Decrease pool value of armored car to 6

As tank hunters you should be able to just spam marders vs jumbos, but god knows what you are supposed to send against rangers.
l2spam g43 mang

and use the forgotten non-doc PE HMG....
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2012, 12:44:55 pm »

more tips to the elevated guru from the nabbz please? "Use iht against rangers" <-- Lawl!

"l2spam g43" lol what? 15 pop of g43s won't hurt a ranger squad when it shoot&runs

use scout car, that ranger zooks completely dominate - ARRIGHT!
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2012, 12:57:41 pm »

About the only way to get PE mainline infantry to do anything constructive against Rangers is to go Tank Destroyers and grab a map with a lot of buildings.

+30% acc G43's can leave a mark. Unfortunately, it's very situational.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2012, 12:59:52 pm »

G43s with muni HT SHOULD be able to do something against them

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2012, 02:34:50 pm »

So what to do against rangers as our lovely Tank Hunter. Anything vehicle based goes kaboom almost in a single volley if you are unlucky (which you presumeably are). So...I like Hicks suggestion. Buildings for PE is a life saver against thompsons but very situational. In some cases a lone G43 squad with 30% more acc (didn't they get healing and ability to throw nades from building too?) can do something. Though in most cases they get naded out of the building unless you get quick with your come out go back in micro.

Scout Cars- not recommendable. They are good for back cap harasing but versus ranger zooks they go kaboom pretty damn quickly...

What about assault grenadiers? Are they worth it? As Tank hunters you love fuel more than munitions as far as I remember (Jagd builds) which meants I had shit tons of munitions I could pour onto my infantry.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2012, 02:57:42 pm »

I was more referring to the fact that one squad in a building gives everything, including your teammates, the 30% acc.

Use them forward-outpost style. Put a wounded squad in the building and let the bulk do the fighting within buffing range.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc