Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 09:47:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wargame Airland Battle  (Read 39414 times)
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« on: September 24, 2012, 04:58:29 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFSPfq2SlUk

Looks promising.

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 10:26:17 am »

Old news but yeah it does look good and check this out for tactics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VboKISx11Tk&feature=related
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 08:30:48 am »

It's worth noting that Wargame: European Escalation is currently 75% off in a steam sale which will end in about 26 hours or so.

That knocks it down to £7.50 for us English folk.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 03:54:47 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRMH887q3Bo

I... Need to change my pants

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 08:58:30 am »

Yeah I've been following this.

I like what they've done with all the numbers. (Hellfires and some Ground attack missiles have AP of 26-28!)

I like that weapons actually display suppression values now. and some of the in game models look beautiful.

I think there is a French tank with ERA modeled on it and it's sexy looking.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 09:36:27 am »

They've got Sweden, Canada, Norway and Denmark as fully playable factions, outside total war and the HoI games this is pretty much a, well, odd one, lol.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 09:50:33 am »

Well in the beta it was only 4 premade decks per side.

Polish infantry squads are 15 man units.

I can't wait for the Canadian AT units. Sure it's not an ATGM but it's a dedicated Carl Gustav squad. The units that got CG's in W:EE were such rape.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 10:27:32 am »

Hehe, swedish units should have those aplenty! The pseudo top attack ATGM as well Smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BILL_1_Anti-tank_guided_weapon

Pretty sure it's the only faction that gets the top attack ATGM, even if it's only a partial one. If they even put it in.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 10:55:51 am »

GODDAMN i would have loved to be that guy who walked on stage at the gun convention, and plopped down the ATGM and been like. "This here is the Bofors, Infantry, Light and Lethal. I call him Bill."

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 04:49:14 am »

Goes up for pre-order and pre-order beta today... *Clears throat*

I PROCLAIM SWEDEN THE BEST NORDIC COLD WAR FIGHTING FORCE THERE EVER WAS, NORWAY AND DENMARK CAN SUCK IT!!
Oh, and canada to, cause all the three of you've really got is nato hand-me-downs and in the case of denmark, a good number of swedish planes Tongue

What, Wanna fight about it?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 04:53:07 am by nikomas » Logged
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 05:48:08 am »

Iceland is Bestland Mothafucker.
Deal with it Cool Cool
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 05:51:01 am by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 10:40:56 am »

Maybe 30 years ago, but now...

Finland has a better army that is also somehow cheaper than ours T-T

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 10:48:54 am »

Finlands army has always been cheap, i mean they were epic in ww2 and equipped with the blood of  their enemies
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 11:17:39 am »

We still have an army?

Look, tbh we should just think back to the times of the swedish empire, not sure lot of people would believe us if we said "Did you know once upon a time we were the third largest country/empire in europe?" lol

Also, it's OUT AND ALIVE!
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 11:23:49 am »

We still have an army?

Look, tbh we should just think back to the times of the swedish empire, not sure lot of people would believe us if we said "Did you know once upon a time we were the third largest country/empire in europe?" lol

Also, it's OUT AND ALIVE!

The thing about our army is that it is just dreadfully inefficient and the constant budget-cuts doesn't help, completely fucks up the plans and organization every time it happens.

Also gotta love the Moderats "Yeah we totally want to support our army, unlike all those other sissy parties". And then when they get elected then "Trololololol just kidding"
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2013, 11:33:52 am »

The thing about our army is that it is just dreadfully inefficient and the constant budget-cuts doesn't help, completely fucks up the plans and organization every time it happens.

Also gotta love the Moderats "Yeah we totally want to support our army, unlike all those other sissy parties". And then when they get elected then "Trololololol just kidding"
This is why you vote for the people that you know what you'll get from  Grin
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 12:01:04 pm »

That's because it's no longer a operational defense but rather a peace keeping force.

The size was also the only good thing about the Swedish Empire. The economy was a mess and the military mostly consisted of german mercenaries. Although it was probably pretty great to have England and France always asking us before they'd do anything, so as to not upset us and our military might.

Yes, but you have to consider that the leftist parties want complete disarmament. So in this case, they're still the lesser evil. But yeah, it's a shame considering their history of putting the army first.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 12:02:46 pm by PonySlaystation » Logged

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013, 12:11:20 pm »

So we want to talk about governments messing with the military?
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013, 12:42:23 pm »

A little context please, can't say I understand that post.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 01:04:09 pm »

Ohhh god. That pictures is the summary of Canada's gripe with the government. Best part is its a conservative government that scrapped the plan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_CF-105_Arrow

Basically it was an interceptor that would have made Canada the aeronautics leader in the world. And we trashed the plan for some shitty missiles that still don't work.

Ohh they also destroyed technical specs and production models.

In regard to wargame:ALB I'll be getting it as soon as I can. Planes are ok I guess but the inclusion of smoke makes me hard.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc