Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:23:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Marriage  (Read 169852 times)
Tachibana Offline
NotADev

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2013, 03:30:27 pm »

This entire thread.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It's like saying "i can understand his concerns that fire breathing dragons live in far away lands"
americans dont dodge wars.
Quote from: Trapfabricator
Literally, The only thing less likely than this is zombie hitler becoming prime minister of israel
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2013, 03:36:46 pm »

What did the table ever do to you?

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2013, 03:40:10 pm »

Well Tbf gay is a trend as well. if we look at how many hollywood people have magicaly decided they are homosexual in the past couple years. the amount of Homosexual based character's in shows has risen alot.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2013, 03:40:25 pm »

contrary to your nonsensical statement, the overhwelming majority of research and data has thoroughly debunked the nonsense claim that homosexual parents negatively impact a child in any way.

Much of that research fails to meet acceptable standards for psychological research, it is compromised by methodological flaws and driven by political agendas.

Here is good reading: http://protectmarriage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/nobasis.pdf

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
tankmaster23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2013, 03:47:46 pm »

Skaffa open your mind and let the cock in....Bitch made fool...

Rocksitter

rolcsika0128 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2013, 03:58:21 pm »

Goddamn it rolc, there is nothing wrong in believing that its not right, i won't agree but thats your opinion.

It's not even my opinion... and after all, Speedy's got the best reply for this post. I think we can all agree with that.
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2013, 04:00:32 pm »

So  glad my town is all Catholic, no fags allowed!
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2013, 04:05:29 pm »

So  glad my town is all Catholic, no fags allowed!
Remember what I said about "Proper" man/woman couples producing fine offspring?  Roll Eyes
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2013, 04:13:14 pm »

As for gay marriage. Like I said, more ladies for those who are not gay.

Women can be gay too, it's called lesbian.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2013, 04:21:06 pm »

Well Tbf gay is a trend as well. if we look at how many hollywood people have magicaly decided they are homosexual in the past couple years. the amount of Homosexual based character's in shows has risen alot.

but is that because its more accepted these days, or just increasing?

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2013, 04:24:50 pm »

gentlemen,

2 things should be said:

1. EIRR is game. AND its not place for political discussion. So its also not a point to discuss different views on gay marriage.

2. Most people having a big mouth here, never had responsibility to their enviroment and shouldnt have a big mouth about how the society should be.

ps: in my opinion, you can do whatever you want. But do it for yourself and dont bother others with it.
To that gay marriage thing.

- you cant express humans in statistics

- during my study of bio engeneering we were taught that, there are genetic constelleations, which promote a homosexual tendency. However enviromental influences and own choices make the final step, to be gay.
So even you have a genetic tendency, you still have a choice and enviromental factor.

-i am convinced that its best for a child to have mother and father

-i feel uncomfortable in the areas of berlin, which are mainly inhabited by homosexuals. I dont care what they do in their beds. BUT i care if those guys run arround with clothes which are clearly pointing out their genitals. So basically its not that they are gay, its the culture which they promote.

-the fact that many members of this community cant accept a completly different opinion and that they react that aggressive just shows their inmaturity

« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 04:29:48 pm by ick312 » Logged

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2013, 04:30:54 pm »

Much of that research fails to meet acceptable standards for psychological research, it is compromised by methodological flaws and driven by political agendas.

Here is good reading: http://protectmarriage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/nobasis.pdf

Are you completely, utterly, completey stupid?

You do realize that that research is unanimously supported by the most accredited, esteemed and internationally recognized health & social studies organizations in the world? Including the entire academic and pyschological departments of the United states, canadian and Australian governments?

Do you realize that every single study which has claimed that children raised in a homosexual house are at any disadvantage has been struck down repeatedly in every major court of law that has explored the issue?

Every. Single. Time. the research has failed basic scientific rigour when put under the microscope.

LOL.

That article is an absolute joke in the scientific community. Just one of it's hilarious faults: in one instance it decides that a sample size of 5 was good enough to draw conclusions.

It was also written by the laughing stock of the scientific community, Robert Lerner. This is a guy that was publicly debunked by every major organization in the world for creating absurd "studies" that "proved" blacks were getting off easier in court cases and that "abstinence only teaching" was a legitimate end effective form of sex education for teens to combat teen pregnancy and STI spread.

He is literally a joke.

On the other hand we have actually well-respected reports and studies which have trounced the bullshit report you linked (and the small handful of others which try to make the same debunked claim) in courts of law over and over again.

I repeat:

1. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J082v32n02_02

2. http://www.cpa.ca/cpasite/userfiles/Documents/Marriage%20of%20Same-Sex%20Couples%20Position%20Statement%20-%20October%202006%20(1).pdf

3. http://www.psychology.org.au/Assets/Files/LGBT-Families-Lit-Review.pdf

4. http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/general/2010/10/27/amicus29.pdf

This is just a taste.

The most esteemed and scientifically respected organizations in the world who deal with questions such as this one all have one unanimous consensus.

Get with history Pony. In 30 years you`re going to be no different than those absurd idiots who used to argue that `blacks were inherrently less intelligent than whites`based off of a few fringe conservative think tank reports... even though they all were completely debunked by scientific consensus.

You`re a bigot who is violently raping science with a fork every time you try to tout nonsense pseudo science and ignore the overhwelming scientific evidence that has long ago invalidated your bullshit opinion.

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2013, 05:06:30 pm »

- during my study of bio engeneering we were taught that, there are genetic constelleations, which promote a homosexual tendency. However enviromental influences and own choices make the final step, to be gay.

So even you have a genetic tendency, you still have a choice and enviromental factor.

-i am convinced that its best for a child to have mother and father

-i feel uncomfortable in the areas of berlin, which are mainly inhabited by homosexuals. I dont care what they do in their beds. BUT i care if those guys run arround with clothes which are clearly pointing out their genitals. So basically its not that they are gay, its the culture which they promote.

This is how I feel. People, especially in America, love to blame things on "i have to" or "he/she/it made me do it" and totally ignore the fact that they have a choice.

olh and my god i hate the flamboyant ones, male or female, i hate flamboyant straight men and women. I'm totally turned off by women who are just too sexual.

Oh and my wife used to be a lesbian, then she was bi, then she was straight, so yeah, you have a choice.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 05:10:11 pm by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2013, 05:35:07 pm »

You could be right, but most likely wrong IMO. I think the sudden influx of people declaring they are gay is a result of it becoming more socially acceptable. In the past, these same people would have to keep it secret or not act on it at all.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2013, 07:00:29 pm »

Where do I draw the line? Just because I am in favour of gay people marrying, women having abortions, euthanasia and whatnot doesn't mean I no longer have a moral compass. Quite the contrary, these are PART of my moral compass, as they flow from a strong liberal perspective on personal freedoms. (And the line on personal freedoms is there where one person using a freedom would harm another, or there where people are not capable of making actual free choices due to circumstances entirely or largely beyond their control)

Actually Unk0wn, I have found that your stance or personal freedoms varies by the subject.

Anyway, who cares about gays? I see it like any other item that doesn't affect me, it doesn't matter to me one way or another.

What pisses me off is when 1 group is more legally "equal" than another. Why should a church be forced to marry people who's lifestyle it doesn't agree with? How can we say hetero's and gay's can marry but then say people can't marry 2 women, or 2 men, or 400 shoes? Have some consistency...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 07:02:27 pm by AmPM » Logged

Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2013, 07:20:43 pm »

« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 07:26:16 pm by Jodomar » Logged
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2013, 08:21:05 pm »

Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2013, 08:21:50 pm »

I see, Tank covered his face...

Edit: ffs, aero beat me to it lol.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2013, 08:45:48 pm »

Pure win

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2013, 08:59:18 pm »

ROFLMAO
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc