Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 11:51:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Disabled Doctrines - Balance Test  (Read 9299 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« on: January 20, 2014, 09:57:43 pm »

OK gents,

We have disabled the docs to test the base unit balance, we need input from everyone in regards to the balance.

Our rules of the balance forums will be strictly enforced. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Balance Guidelines

Clear, concise posts with detailed information. Replays would be greatly appreciated.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 01:44:26 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9YnbBXGopI&feature=youtu.be

a small clip of a game showing the Walking stuka keep in mind its not even buffed by the 25% increased damage.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 01:59:57 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9YnbBXGopI&feature=youtu.be

a small clip of a game showing the Walking stuka keep in mind its not even buffed by the 25% increased damage.

1. AB guy was blobing
2. Walking stuka cost a lot + 8/10 pop ( I cannot remember )
3. Long CD
4. It is just like Hummel : has no other weapon, so after a strike it's useless for another 2 or 3 minutes.

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 02:01:41 am »

Given the stuka halftrack is priced as heavy artillery (255 fuel) and artillery is notorious for punishing blobbers... I saw heavy artillery hitting a blob?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 02:07:08 am by nikomas » Logged

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 02:07:11 am »

I saw heavy artillery hitting a blob?

Yup
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 02:12:49 am »

Given the stuka halftrack is priced as heavy artillery (255 fuel) and artillery is notorious for punishing blobbers... I saw heavy artillery hitting a blob?

Based on the fact it gets a t3 with a extra 25% buff and also gets

42:38  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSKvbcPlxFo#t=3524 Thats 66 kills on them.

So before anyone calls bullshite about them not being OP watch this as they also got tank kills.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:21:52 am by aeroblade56 » Logged
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 02:16:29 am »

Well you should see 3x Hummel spam of Shablense.

JUST ONE... ONE had like 37 kills...

If you're still blobing when you see, that enemy can use arty properly... Well, you're fucked.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 02:30:22 am »

Hummel even does crazy dmg to tanks. Things a menace

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 02:38:07 am »

All artillery can do good damage to tanks if you hit well and get lucky, killed a stug and hotch with a 105's yesterday among other things, it's hardly something thats exclusive to axis artillery.

By get lucky, I mean hit very close to the tank so it gets damaged by the short range splash, but not on the tank itself (it would deflect), that goes for all artillery that cant penetrate.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 06:21:13 am »

Commando Doctrine topic: http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=27780.0

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 12:12:37 pm »

TD: My support scout car can drive while it do repair. I dont know is it normal, Smiley saw it for the first time...

Brothers stand tall!

Erst die Heimat, dann die Ferne.
Erst die Erde, dann die Sterne.
Uglysori Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 01:23:39 pm »

This bug only happens if you were repairing while locked down, decide to unlock down.  You are able to move at regular speed but the mg is of course disabled.  Been like this for couple years now.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 01:19:39 am »

picking up weapons was the main usage of officers, now that they can only pickup one their pop should go down to three. Four pop is pop for an entire squad for a support unit that cannot deal  much damage on it's own and does not give strong buffs enough to replace an entire squad of soldiers. It's simply better to have another squad instead of officers.

also, if they are a support unit, they should take up support pool, not infantry pool.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 01:22:06 am by PonySlaystation » Logged

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 01:23:01 am »

picking up weapons was the main usage of officers, now that they can only pickup one their pop should go down to three. Four pop is pop for an entire squad for a support unit that cannot deal  much damage on it's own and does not give strong buffs enough to replace an entire squad of soldiers. It's simply better to have another squad instead of officers.
GENERIC XXICORPS BRITISH POST

No one is butthurt more then british by the high cost of officers, 8 pop of non combat support
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 01:47:42 am »

GENERIC XXICORPS BRITISH POST

No one is butthurt more then british by the high cost of officers, 8 pop of non combat support

You guys want to pay 2 pop or 3 for the fire up for the whole blob, not only one squad, the whole blob + acc aura (+ bonus dmg ?). They can also pick only ONE weapon. Oh noes...
AT squad with Shreck who gives aura bonuses + fire up. I don't want to talk about Commando LT, cause this guy is just too OP (3-man squad + aura + smoke + mark target + medikit). Just wow

Well, Now I'm really sorry for devs, now they have to go through all this shit.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 01:51:44 am by GrayWolf » Logged
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 01:58:10 am »

You guys want to pay 2 pop or 3 for the fire up for the whole blob, not only one squad, the whole blob + acc aura (+ bonus dmg ?). They can also pick only ONE weapon. Oh noes...
AT squad with Shreck who gives aura bonuses + fire up. I don't want to talk about Commando LT, cause this guy is just too OP (3-man squad + aura + smoke + mark target + medikit). Just wow

Well, Now I'm really sorry for devs, now they have to go through all this shit.
Ok firstly

Brit LT fireup is tied to Vet1 thus meaning it wont appear on the first game or so for coy, or the game after the lt is killed.

Secondly they only get weapons if your own/enemy inf drops them, and they have the chance to get them.

thirdly Commando LT is an unlock at T2, he should pack a punch considering his cost and survivability.
maybe he does too much, maybe he should have abilities tied to tier choices
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2014, 02:08:41 am »

Ok firstly

Brit LT fireup is tied to Vet1 thus meaning it wont appear on the first game or so for coy, or the game after the lt is killed.

Secondly they only get weapons if your own/enemy inf drops them, and they have the chance to get them.

thirdly Commando LT is an unlock at T2, he should pack a punch considering his cost and survivability.
maybe he does too much, maybe he should have abilities tied to tier choices

Firstly, you're if you cannot get vet 1 with your officer, than you don't have enough rights to speak in this thread xD
"first game"... Jesus... I cannot forget that first game which I had without my fire up :9

"Secondly they only get weapons if your own/enemy inf drops them"

Then why are you guys crying about that they can only pick up one weapon ?
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2014, 02:13:02 am »

Firstly, you're if you cannot get vet 1 with your officer, than you don't have enough rights to speak in this thread xD
"first game"... Jesus... I cannot forget that first game which I had without my fire up :9

"Secondly they only get weapons if your own/enemy inf drops them"

Then why are you guys crying about that they can only pick up one weapon ?
when did I say I couldn't get vet with my officer ? im stating that till vet1 fireup don't exist for british inf.

were crying because they cost 4 pop each, have 2 entourage and were extremely valuable when you could fill them with HHAt or AI weapons.
now that they can only pickup one, its essentially an untested nerf because..... devs say so
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2014, 02:17:50 am »

when did I say I couldn't get vet with my officer ? im stating that till vet1 fireup don't exist for british inf.

were crying because they cost 4 pop each, have 2 entourage and were extremely valuable when you could fill them with HHAt or AI weapons.
now that they can only pickup one, its essentially an untested nerf because..... devs say so

And devs were right. If you want to make Brits OP, go on, but it will never happen.

If you want to buff piats... well they will still miss right ? Better l2shoot then,...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 02:21:07 am by GrayWolf » Logged
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2014, 02:56:04 am »

And devs were right. If you want to make Brits OP, go on, but it will never happen.

If you want to buff piats... well they will still miss right ? Better l2shoot then,...
Your right we should put manual aim on every unit, so unless you've got supercomputer micro units will just fail.... that's the fix we need
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc