Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:33:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 25, 2024, 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Balance concerns  (Read 6216 times)
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« on: June 18, 2016, 03:41:53 pm »

As of late it has come to my attention that balance concerns have come to the community's attention, yet they have felt that they may not actually voice those concerns for fear of not being taken seriously.

If this is the case those who feel that it would be better are welcome to send me a PM to my inbox personally, and I will ensure that their concerns are given fair judgement.

So that the public is aware, I primarily take input from the forums and as such do not pay much attention to other areas. Should those who are in doubt want their concerns taken to the next level they should contact me directly via PM as stated.

Should your concerns feel legitimate, I will do everything in my power to see that they are addressed accordingly. If they do not, I will treat them as the time wasters that they are.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 05:43:30 am by Hicks58 » Logged

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 12:22:38 am »

Tiger seems too good at taking out 57's frontally. IDK what's up, but I keep seeing it fire 1 shot and hit the gun, kill all 3 members instantly.

Rifles need a general buff. +5hp per man, some sort of med/long range garand dmg boost, IDK, but they're just so bad in so many cases. It's not even worth it putting bars on them.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 02:06:41 am »

I sent some concerns to Hicky via pm.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 05:40:06 pm »

US 105 is terribly fragile. Could use a HP buff on crew and gun both, at least until the doc is in to let you move it. ATM it just dies to everything, and quickly.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 03:04:04 pm »

Tiger and Pershing should probably get a nerf vs infantry in heavy cover, to make EIR less retarded.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 03:37:15 pm »

Hotchkiss needs some love. Cost reduction would be nice, as it's not like it's dangerous in any sense of the word. Upgun fails in the one role it has, as it constantly misses even pershings while on the move.
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 03:08:43 pm »

4 man KCH with scoped mp44 are just kinda lol. It's definitely more the platform than the weapon, but the unlock lets them stay at midrange and obliterate everything rather than closing and becoming vulnerable. Sit them in green cover midrange and they take on anything, literally. Single squad got 58 kills last game; sat in green cover vs 2 LMG marines and killed them both. They were also green cover.

Buff garands. Make assault garands baseline. New unlock:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 03:13:53 pm by Audemed » Logged
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2016, 10:01:50 am »

Figured out how to tune up US and make them passable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E5TtByIH5U

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 07:12:29 pm »

Figured out how to tune up US and make them passable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E5TtByIH5U

gold

jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2016, 01:10:02 am »

+1 this

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
qnfrdmsdkzm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2016, 03:01:52 am »

+2
qnfrdmsdkzm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 03:09:04 am »

USA really needed rebalancing basic units.

TDs are slsy bad, infs are raped by every axies things.

Now US Infantry is srsly nothing.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 03:11:59 am by qnfrdmsdkzm » Logged
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2016, 02:38:19 pm »

M10 is actually really good for the price.  It has good range and speed had is pen buffed from vcoh and does good damage to tanks as well as being decently accurate.  Thing is its really good at poking being used like a marder or ff. People still use it as a suicide unit whichis effectivedue toits speed but with support it gets great vetrancy buffs which make it one of the best tds out there especially for its price

Also i typed this from my phone lol

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
qnfrdmsdkzm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2016, 04:17:34 pm »

M10 is actually really good for the price.  It has good range and speed had is pen buffed from vcoh and does good damage to tanks as well as being decently accurate.  Thing is its really good at poking being used like a marder or ff. People still use it as a suicide unit whichis effectivedue toits speed but with support it gets great vetrancy buffs which make it one of the best tds out there especially for its price

Also i typed this from my phone lol

Actually  better said the Infantry rebalancing is the most then the TDs might be.
or i just requesting only that M18 maybe ==
this gonna long story i think.

We all know about the m10 is not bad as Medium Tank Killers.
Got good accel, turret rotations, enough penetrations for own positions.
But its hard to using like marder or FFs, cause of it dont have the long range like marder and firefly, less HP than FF, and stupid AI as the marder guess.(But the Balance of the Costing, we dont have to much think about that guess.)
But M10s got enough range actually. but my unselfish, that unit can get a little bit more range guess 0.5~1 guess.

Now the Main problem is this.

Except the Doc units or Doc Buffs, USA is Hard to 'Dealing with Heavy tanks as TDs, even thoes tanks supporting by infs+support weapons'.

M18s now got more penetrations only vs with Heavy Tanks(except KT. thats big bloody FAT BADASS)then m10s as we know.

but its price higher and needed more reload time, same got suisiding AI when i didnt realize thoes units are gonna do that, weapon range are as hell for vs Heavies.
(when actually M18 gonna dealing with on field, 1 shot bounced -> countering by heavy tanks or marders or 50mm HT. and that happen is really painful.)

So Lets getting ATGs or AT infs.
And wow. we cant getting AI things for enough as 1 player.

Lets ask Teammates for gettin it.
But now this times, I cant see the ppls for actually doing that as Teammates are USA.
They got units for it, but they cant even buying a time for regrouping.
No matter what Infantry Company, Amour Company getting AIs for it or ATs, they cant break through or getting lines as USA Factions.

Even the dealling with Heavy tanks is so much costed, Now high costed or high pop infs cant buying a time.

So now the tophic is really hard to reading,
Conclusion is this.

Even that M10s is working for fine, but thoes Two TDs are so hard to doing when the Heavy Tanks arrived.
And other Things(as the AI)are broken something a lot on USA.

No idea what happen this.

I just hope keep ppls saying about the balance tophic for getting more good game for it.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 06:11:14 pm by qnfrdmsdkzm » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc