Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 11:50:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Goliath Support = Win  (Read 13766 times)
Prydain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2008, 07:41:07 am »

Got to be one of the funniest games ever.

Loved it.

The Germans in Greek
Are sadly to seek;
Not five in five score,
But ninety-five more;
All, save only Hermann,
And Hermann's a German.
31stPzrGrenadier Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2008, 08:20:44 am »

I would hardly think smurfing against noobs is epic.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2008, 08:21:54 am »

Hypocrite. I see you smurfing all the time Wink.
They're also hardly noobs. Just because they are according to your faillist doesn't mean they are.
sg31stPzGren Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2008, 08:36:53 am »

I don't smurf against newbies. And you don't play me on my main account. I see you bashing newbies most of the time.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2008, 08:39:29 am »

No I remember playing you a while back, remember that game where you just sat in the chateau building a doom fortress while your teammates were getting trippled?

I don't smurf against newbies
Quit being a little bitch, they didn't cry about it, you're the only one crying here.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 08:49:28 am by Unkn0wn » Logged
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2008, 08:44:55 am »

After watching that replay i can say : meh pure noobstomp.

They not even captured cheatu or town. U were always + with pop. And I never saw so many wasted goliaths.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2008, 08:47:24 am »

After watching that replay i can say : meh pure noobstomp.

They not even captured cheatu or town. U were always + with pop. And I never saw so many wasted goliaths.

How would they have captured the chateau or town with mine/goliath/TT/wire spam and flak?
Users shouldn't be forced to have artillery, unfortunately no artillery does mean a loss against this strategy.

Feel free to try for yourself.
Oldtz Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2008, 09:02:31 am »

Sex and nipples
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 09:04:02 am by Oldtz » Logged
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2008, 09:05:37 am »

m8 spam > goliath spam.

Just the title of the thread "epic win" is confusing...
sg31stPzGren Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2008, 09:10:54 am »

No I remember playing you a while back, remember that game where you just sat in the chateau building a doom fortress while your teammates were getting trippled?

Quit being a little bitch, they didn't cry about it, you're the only one crying here.

In that game you "smurfed" with Apex. You were on handgrenades and apex was on abysspredator. The argument that since we always we use the "smurf" nick, everyone knows who we are is flawed.

New players will not know who the "smurfs" are, therefore it is still smurfing and I honestly say I didn't know it was you and apex. If I knew about that match up, I won't bother joining that game. I thought that game was all new players with schultzz on the other team so it will be an even match up if I joined it.

I built a fortified position because it was impossible to win already, anyone out here who knows this game well enough, knows the skills of my two team mates well enough to assess the possibility of winning.

As for the part about being the only one whining...

You haven't been talking to the new players at all.

So you don't know how the new players feel about being "stacked" against and being noob bashed. As for the people who voluntarily join these games despite being informed, thats their choice. More often than not, new players are turned off from EiR because they get bashed so much and no one plays with them apart from other noobs.

I haven't seen u join any game which doesn't give you like... 80% chance of winning.

Users shouldn't be forced to have artillery, unfortunately no artillery does mean a loss against this strategy.

No one is forced to have any pre-requisite in their army. You don't have it, you might lose. You have it, you might win.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 09:14:32 am »

In that game you "smurfed" with Apex. You were on handgrenades and apex was on abysspredator. The argument that since we always we use the "smurf" nick, everyone knows who we are is flawed.

Those are their official allieds accounts....

You haven't been talking to the new players at all.

So you don't know how the new players feel about being "stacked" against and being noob bashed. As for the people who voluntarily join these games despite being informed, thats their choice. More often than not, new players are turned off from EiR because they get bashed so much and no one plays with them apart from other noobs.

When I joined EIR I was noob bashed a lot harder than what you see now.... "stacked" teams atm are a joke in comparison with the ones of the last long war... so I just team´ed with some guys until I got some cps and vets until I achieved "a fighting chance" against the veterans player... that didn´t make me feel like leaving EIR because the learning curve is high.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 09:19:29 am by Killer344 » Logged

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Rahx Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 09:21:44 am »

Removed.

why is everyone except me retarded?
sg31stPzGren Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008, 09:23:40 am »

Like I said, I honestly don't know. We live on different time zones, so I rarely seen him around at all and when I do, he is usually on axis after which I have to log off to go to sleep. If he has changed to his allied account during that time, I would not have known at all.

Regardless, I do not refer to myself joining a stacked game but rather, new players not knowing it well. They will see Handgrenades & Unknown as two separate players... and still get bashed.
Lai Offline
Propaganda Minister

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 09:28:39 am »

Yada yada. Stop with gimmick companies.

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2008, 09:57:00 am »

Although in my defense it's usually said in a less serious manner :p.
And never racial slur of any kind. 

Regardless, I do not refer to myself joining a stacked game but rather, new players not knowing it well. They will see Handgrenades & Unknown as two separate players... and still get bashed.
I have been handgrenades on allies for 2 years, that's not a smurf, it's my official allied account.
For the record, my axis account was 'adenauer' for a very long time as well, I only recently made it 'Unkn0wn'.

Handgrenades is on the leaderboard, they can SEE that it's a supposedely 'strong' player. What would it matter if I played on Unkn0wn or not? (Mind you, 'Unkn0wn' is already taken on RO)

Also, the main purpose of this replay was ultimately to show that gimmick/spam companies CAN be very succesful hence why there's a need for availability systems. People like pzgren claim that people can do whatever they want if it can make them win. Well guess what? This is clearly not enjoyable for the opponents.

When I joined EIR I was noob bashed a lot harder than what you see now.... "stacked" teams atm are a joke in comparison with the ones of the last long war... so I just team´ed with some guys until I got some cps and vets until I achieved "a fighting chance" against the veterans player... that didn´t make me feel like leaving EIR because the learning curve is high.
Back in the days with me lai and evilnrg or lai/evilnrg/boobaka?  :p
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 10:42:09 am by Unkn0wn » Logged
salan3 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2008, 09:58:28 am »

Although in my defense it's usually said in a less serious manner :p.

I guess im going to hell...  LOL
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2008, 10:38:00 am »

Please stop lying...
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2008, 10:41:04 am »

Just because you have a different sense of humour  Roll EyesTongue
Enough about this, if a mod could clean out the off-topicness/discussion/insults/complaining, would be nice.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 10:48:32 am by Unkn0wn » Logged
DasNoob Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2008, 08:38:19 pm »

I thought honorary members could do that... just pull the trigger and clean this mess up.

P.S.  everyone knows your allied account names Unkn0wn.  And honestly, sometimes you just have to make up a gimmick company to break up the boredom.  Hell, stumpster is thinking up something to spam every other match!

Quote from: fldash on Today at 06:22:34 PM
DISASTER AVERTED... IM A MOTHER FUCKING GENIUS!

You have DasNoob who uses the mod as COHTV
stumpster Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2008, 08:46:59 pm »

Not every other game, just occasionally. Tongue

Step out of the way. He'll keep going until he hits a wall, that being Akranadas. Let him go unmolested, his journey will take less time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc