Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 01:40:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Allies Still OP?  (Read 12614 times)
31stPzGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 05:28:45 am »

Snipers, are the one hard counter to axis. Allied Snipers are invaluable in killing axis troops. Microed well, a sniper can average 40 kills and if only used normally, it can hit 20 kills. Tell me how much munitions and manpower has been destroyed by a sniper already?
TymTest2
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 05:38:33 am »

Snipers, are the one hard counter to axis. Allied Snipers are invaluable in killing axis troops. Microed well, a sniper can average 40 kills and if only used normally, it can hit 20 kills. Tell me how much munitions and manpower has been destroyed by a sniper already?

axis snipers are usually meant to be used in support of their troops, they have a higher sight radius (40 vs 35) and higher ROF as well. Have a sniper behind a couple lmg squads and you'll tear into riflemen.

anywho,  territories are almost even....allies still OP???
1ClassKnightsCross Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 05:54:01 am »

axis gain territory because of spaming noobs like you, that have no clue how to use combined arms or how to play a RTS

sometimes even allies need combined arms and not plain brainless spam and throw away of your 130mp rifles with tankreaper support

even if you out cap axis with that, they come back next battle with more xp and more vet that you feed to them

so stop whining and l2p
Bubblesatan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 06:22:02 am »

1ClassKnightCross since you are so pr0 why don't you post a replay as allies using combined arms where you beat skilled players with lots of vet, so we n00bs and sp4mm3rz can l2p.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 06:32:38 am »

Relax chaps, beer's on me.
TymTest
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 06:42:52 am »

axis gain territory because of spaming noobs like you, that have no clue how to use combined arms or how to play a RTS

sometimes even allies need combined arms and not plain brainless spam and throw away of your 130mp rifles with tankreaper support

even if you out cap axis with that, they come back next battle with more xp and more vet that you feed to them

so stop whining and l2p

uhh...stfu nub.
Sach Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2009, 07:03:35 am »

I know I am!

Sach Wins! Cheesy

Would people please stop killing my AVREs. Not cool.
PPLA Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 02:23:01 pm »

Both the axis and allies have OP doctrines and units. The axis units are in general better the allied units so stop bitching
Marine.Apollo Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 02:31:10 pm »

suck it up axis, we can beat there OP units i have done it, you can do it.
what ever is op we have had it for a year now and look we are winning the war.
Guderian Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2009, 02:04:30 pm »

Relax chaps, beer's on me.

CHEERS:!!

Eir customer support staff.
Absolution Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 02:42:39 pm »

*clinks mugs together*
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 02:56:40 pm »

I'm usually not the guy that says "this is op, and this etc" but the Rangers with Thompsons, just cant be right atm.
They cut through infantry like 3 groups of Vet 3 KCH.
I just had a game where i charged 2 volks squads (fresh and new) vs a 4 men ranger squad (who was in green cover). But i have to say that it was just like 5 meters for my Volks to reach them. I just thought ok, ultimate test, 2 volks vs 4 men ranger squad.
Well, the first volksquad didnt make it to them. Ripped apart half way. The second squad arrived with 3 men. Killed instantly after arrival. The 4men ranger didn't take no dmg at all.

Comon. I know many will say it's ok that way. But i don't think that Kch are like that. They would at least lost a man. And the problem is that one squad of rangers with thompsons is like two squads of KCH. More firepower, more health. Dunno what they cost but damn, that's a 6 men army.

Guderian Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2009, 03:08:33 pm »

Do rangers have heroic armor?

(don't know self)
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2009, 03:52:52 pm »

yes, they do.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2009, 03:57:27 pm »

I'm usually not the guy that says "this is op, and this etc" but the Rangers with Thompsons, just cant be right atm.
I just had a game where i charged 2 volks squads (fresh and new) vs a 4 men ranger squad (who was in green cover). But i have to say that it was just like 5 meters for my Volks to reach them. I just thought ok, ultimate test, 2 volks vs 4 men ranger squad.
Well, the first volksquad didnt make it to them. Ripped apart half way. The second squad arrived with 3 men. Killed instantly after arrival. The 4men ranger didn't take no dmg at all.

lol, dude, thats how it is in retail.

You dont charge basic infantry with bolt action rifles into SMG elite infantry when they are in heavy cover, and you begin the charge in a river bed.....

That was just plain error on your part. If you had fought my rangers at range you would've won.

P.S. Rangers have Elite armor, not Heroic. You only got heroic if your a KCH or a Brit officer.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2009, 04:01:17 pm »

lol, dude, thats how it is in retail.

You dont charge basic infantry with bolt action rifles into SMG elite infantry when they are in heavy cover, and you begin the charge in a river bed.....

That was just plain error on your part. If you had fought my rangers at range you would've won.

P.S. Rangers have Elite armor, not Heroic. You only got heroic if your a KCH or a Brit officer.

Well that's ok, that was no serious attempt, but i just thought, wth. But still it think the price should be upped a bit.
Lt_Apollo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2009, 04:24:39 pm »

ya rangers seem broken, they can beat assualt grens at long range! and the assualt grens have extra men and MP44 witch have a mutch better hit rate that tomies at med- long range....

also 1 ranger squad can take out 3 normal PG squads without losing a single man! and this is with the squads being stationary and in orange cover...

gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2009, 05:25:47 pm »

yes, they do.

Rangers have elite armor, not heroic armor.
acker Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2009, 07:14:58 pm »

Ranger squads are armed with 4 SMGs. That means that their firepower is less than that of 6 SMGs (that would be rape). However, that also means that one has to treat a Ranger squad unlike most assault squads in the game; Rangers only start losing firepower after they lose that third man. Trying to engage a cut-down Ranger squad under the assumption that the squad is less powerful may be a costly mistake.

I'm of the feeling that Rangers need a higher SMG cost. By like 20-40 Munitions, maybe more. But this is on the result of a single engagement I had, I'll play more first.
stumpster Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2009, 07:17:33 pm »

Ranger squads are armed with 4 SMGs. That means that their firepower is less than that of 6 SMGs (that would be rape). However, that also means that one has to treat a Ranger squad unlike most assault squads in the game; Rangers only start losing firepower after they lose that third man. Trying to engage a cut-down Ranger squad under the assumption that the squad is less powerful may be a costly mistake.

This is a good point, with Rangers you need to cut the squad in half before they really lose any close range power.  Versus something like KCH, FG42s, etc, all losses directly affect the close combat ability of the squad.

Step out of the way. He'll keep going until he hits a wall, that being Akranadas. Let him go unmolested, his journey will take less time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc