Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 10:30:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre v0.0.4 Changelog  (Read 28987 times)
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 05:24:02 am »

Maybe because Wehr are OP is the reason why they're requested to be nerfed?

The brits and the PE needed a buff, yeah, but the wher was far from OP.

Killer, you should really try and shrekblob and just ignore paks - nothing beats insta-raping a cromwell in one furious volley...

Its a lot more pop cap efficient and mu wise, to use 2 paks, I can kill it without taking any damage at all, why would I change that for a squad that can be sniped/mortared/supressed/more expensive.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Dragon2008 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 05:26:11 am »

I love it how the axis r still OP whe iv seen now the allies r winning more game than the axis after the constant nerfing and ally buffs. Has anyone noticed now that there is more ally players than axis. I wonder y that is.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T @ 3.3ghz
RAM: 4GB
Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X (EVO)
Graphics Card: ATI HD 6970 2GB
Hard Drive: 1TB
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2009, 05:29:31 am »

Ah, 2 paks > shrekblob ^^.
Epic agree killer ^^.

Wehr wasn't THAT OP, but it needed some fine tuning. A 10 munitions increase on shreks will hardly make the faction unusable. That's like, one skirt less if you have 7 shreks in your company.

I wonder why you're typing like a 5 year old, dragon.
Maybe people play allies because it's imposible to have a game of axis vs allies without, you know, allies? Allies are not winning more games than the axis at all : most people will attest to that I'm a pretty decent player, though I only have 20 wins 25 losses 15 draws as brits. That's less than a 50 percent win rate on brits. When have the allies been "constantly buffed" and the axis "constantly nerfed"?
I see a lot of great buffs for the PE(especially scout car), which will affect axis quite positively, I wouldn't say axis are only getting nerfs.

Raio Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2009, 05:29:38 am »

dragon " Has anyone noticed now that there is more ally players than axis. I wonder y that is. "

true!

more newbies
 heh

BigDick
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2009, 05:35:32 am »

Ah, 2 paks > shrekblob ^^.
Epic agree killer ^^.

Wehr wasn't THAT OP, but it needed some fine tuning. A 10 munitions increase on shreks will hardly make the faction unusable. That's like, one skirt less if you have 7 shreks in your company.

since single shrek guys are almost useless and its 130 munition for second shrek its 30 muni more for each double shrek squad....

and i don't even have enough munition to give most tanks skirts since i need mg42 mortar flamers lmgs to fight all these british blob of dooms running around messing up with everything

I see a lot of great buffs for the PE(especially scout car), which will affect axis quite positively, I wouldn't say axis are only getting nerfs.

lol 5 less fuel on a 15 fuel unit that is almost useless in most times? i've 1 scout car in my pe companys wow i save 5 fuel now....great PE buff

EPIC LOL

lets see what the OMG guys get when their beta2 get released maybe they fuck up with balance less
sgMisten Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 05:42:29 am »

Thanks for letting us know some of the upcoming changes. Chill, guys. This is only the updated price list. Salan has hinted that the mortar emplacement does get a range boost in 0.0.4, which means there are likely OTHER changes in there as well. So hang in there, alright, there's more.

Thanks for listening, not all the balance suggestions and such made by a hardcore community should be used by a dev team, but between my time in the balance boards and this little update I can see the devs have taken into account some of the well reasoned balance discussions made by the community.

Some notes:
- Greyhound 290 MP (from 310 MP, 50 F, 8 pop)
I presume greyhound still costs fuel and is not MP only eh, unknown?

-KCH 50 Mu (from 50 MU)
Big change there, eh? :p

Most of the price changes are quite small, but the biggest ones are PIAT commandos, and interestingly the MG emplacement. Looks like I might be tempted to put a few of those in my Brit company now, they're pretty cheap.

Btw Mysthalin the scout car price change isn't exactly huge, it's a 5 fuel discount?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 12:42:41 pm by salan » Logged
Dragon2008 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 05:42:54 am »

LOL.... Which people have u been playing which has 7 shreks?? Every match iv played iv seen probly 3-4 shreks per team if ur lucky. So I don't unstand how shrek blobing is a problem when every match I play i see axis units spread apart and then out of no where comes the tommies and rangers blob of doom. Why can't we nerf them. I think i see more ranger with bazooka's than i see shreks with an entire team.

I hope this is somekind of early April fools joke cos im not laughing.
LOL he has to bring in the old 5 year old insult which makes me laugh. That just shows ur such a arrogant person.
Mukip Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 05:48:14 am »

Dragon you're quickly going to end up on a lot of people's personal ignore lists (which usually contain BigDick and Aloha) if you don't drop the frothing outrage and rabid fanboyism.  Chillax, keep in mind that we're not all out to kill your family and remember that you are not typing on a mobile phone.

I'm glad to see willingness to implement significant changes on the Brits, It's nice to see that you apparently have a fresh perspective on emplacements  They simply disappeared from people's companies not long after release so significant price reductions are welcome.  I mean I was concerned they'd get a minor price reduction occasionally but basically play no real part in the mod.  They still have fierce competition with mobile 57mm's and Commando support weapons, but if I can have two Vickers for 1 Commando HMG then I'll certainly give them another shot.  17 Pounder I'm still not sure I can bear to give up a 57mm for one.  I mean never mind whether it's as good as a PaK or not, it's not comperting with the Pak it's competing with the 57mm.  I guess I will give it another shot.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 05:51:52 am by Mukip » Logged
BigDick
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 05:50:25 am »

Thanks for letting us know some of the upcoming changes. Chill, guys. This is only the updated price list. Unknown has hinted that the mortar emplacement does get a range boost in 0.0.4, which means there are likely OTHER changes in there as well. So hang in there, alright, there's more.

yay the changes will be

3in Mortar emplacement 400 MP, 55 MU (from 460 MP, 55 MU)
3in Mortar emplacement +xyz more range
3in Mortar emplacement +xyz more damage dealt

- Panzerschreck 120 MU (from 110 MU)
- Second Panzerschreck 130 MU (from 110)
damage 120->90
accuracy lowered by 90% to 0.001%

ROFLCOPTER

thanks for listening, not all the balance suggestions and such made by a hardcore community should be used by a dev team, but between my time in the balance boards and this little update I can see the devs have taken into account some of the well reasoned balance discussions made by the community.

yay thx to listening to all the brits and us whiners and changing everything into their favor LOL
Raio Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 05:59:28 am »

expected replies.

im curiously w8ing 4 Devs answers
   i think those guys know wht r they doin Roll Eyes
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 06:04:10 am »

Keep stomping noobs BigDick, you´re just wasting your time here, and ours.
sgMisten Offline
Donator

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 06:09:57 am »

yay the changes will be

3in Mortar emplacement 400 MP, 55 MU (from 460 MP, 55 MU)
3in Mortar emplacement +xyz more range
3in Mortar emplacement +xyz more damage dealt

- Panzerschreck 120 MU (from 110 MU)
- Second Panzerschreck 130 MU (from 110)
damage 120->90
accuracy lowered by 90% to 0.001%

ROFLCOPTER

Nope, you're wrong. Haven't you been reading the forums? The changes will be:

Wehr XP gain changed: -1 XP per kill
Wehr infantry armour change: Invincible armour (takes 0 damage from all weapons, but has 80% of being critical-deathed per second of game time)
All PE vehicle health changed to: 1 hp
M4 Sherman price changed to 5 MP, 10 Fuel (availability 0, 20, -1)
British Tommy Squad change to 10 MP, 0 pop cap
EscforrealityTLS Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 06:13:08 am »

Just curious as to why Assault was nerfed?

Pwanawan baby!
SaintPauli Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 06:37:06 am »

Faction balance was widely considered to be Wehr > US > Brits > PE.  Consequently, Wehr nerfed, US fiddled with, Brits and PE buffed.  Good.
I actually think that the US was the strongest fraction before the price changes…

Most of the good players currently agree that the ACE is borderline cost effective. You shouldn’t be increasing the cost on the ACE but lowering the cost on the other Germen heavy tanks. I am probably still going to keep my pet Tigre but not because it is the most cost effective solution. 

Even though I am only fielding 3 shrecks in my company I still don’t like price change on it. Buying the second Shreck was never a really good option due to the 60% drop rate. Now it makes even less sense. Also I cannot see why the cost is increased in an environment where the shrecks are now facing also facing Tougher British tanks (except the Cromwell and the firefly which should never be up front anyway).

I agree though on the decrease on the RR due to decreased effectiveness on skirted tanks. On the other hand bazookas are 2 cheap now (you only need rangers).     
TheDeadlyShoe Offline
Weapon of Math Destruction
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2009, 06:39:31 am »

AT grenades on Tank Busters are still 35 mun.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2009, 06:40:57 am »

Read the title pl0x.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2009, 06:49:42 am »

well, u lowered all allied unit prices (of important units), raised all wehrmacht prices (of important units and weapons) and lowered some unimportant PE units and weapon prices

thought about raising tommie cost at any time? about nerfing brit blobs? currently they rape every axis infantry with brens
creeping barrage should cost more than FOO, u can kill an entire core with it

give me reasons for that and the schreck price increase

and mystalin: srsly i did not see 1(!) schreck blob in all my EiRR games or replays i watched, liaar. ur just afrad of losing ur CCT while crushing infantry with overdrive.

edit* before we are talking abpout balance of brits or WM, nerf the calliope armour and speed
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 07:11:24 am by aloha622 » Logged

brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2009, 07:15:59 am »

Read the title pl0x.

I'm losing my faith in humanity.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2009, 07:18:42 am »