Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 08:59:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brits get Mgs and 6pdrs, why cant PE get mgs and paks as standard?  (Read 6126 times)
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: May 04, 2009, 12:41:20 pm »

So you change the dynamics to make the brits into the full package, but yet this leaves PE sitting there getting slightly miffed, now the Brits have a mobile counters to PE inf and light armour in the form of the mgs and the 6 pdr.  PE dont have snipers at standrd so cannt sniper them, paks cann pak snipe any more.  Mortor half tracks range is poor which mean that atgs/ 6pounders can shoot you if you can shoot them.  Inf antry rush halted by the mg and brenguneers, so whats left? Light vechile rush to take out the atg/6 pounder was the only viable tactic made useless by brens button and pait spam.   So if your going to revolutises one side why not do for another?  Where does this stop?  Sides are meant to have there strenghts and weakness, but at the moment PE just go alot worse than before and brits go even better then they where before, not like they needed it with there blobs of doom  and no axis foo to counter it.  Wheres the PE group zeal and the veteran Sgts that make PE tought and viable infantry? and maybe some point an click ftw off maps that Brits and american players get?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:02:01 pm by HansVonLuk » Logged
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 12:42:58 pm »

Actually I dont even think I would want paks the way they have been nerfed. The only thing that made paks good was there abliltie to move while cloaked.
31stPzGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 01:11:22 pm »

AC spam is the only thing saving you now.

Actually I find the brits with MGs and 6pdrs rather good. It means they field a pure infantry force now without any counters against snipers. Good food for the snipers Cheesy
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 01:17:12 pm »

but you only get 3 of them, and there are 2 shoted by atg and 6pdr and if there buttoned near an atg/6pdr is over, and if there anit anti tank inf it over.  You have to get in behind tha atg/6pdr but if you do that yes you kill the atg/6pdr but at the cost of one armour car.  You onlt have 3 so do this 3 times and then what?
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 01:20:23 pm »

Play with userstupidname once.
Just once.
Better yet, against him.
You'll rule the day you called ACs "low availability" and that they can get buttoned too easy...

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 01:21:53 pm »

Indeed, my PE company is 10:1:2 right now, I may have to investigate how you fail to kill ATGs and other support with your MHT.

Staplerfahrer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 01:31:44 pm »

Right now the Panzer Elite is the low man on the totem pole because most the devs primarily play Allied and British.

They can only work on so much stuff at once so the faction they play is first on the list for new toys.  Thats also why it seems like certain factions are better than others.  You would be just as biased if you were working on this mod too, these guys are only human.  So you just gotta suck it up and accept the fact that PE is going to be the bitch when it comes to balance.  You play this mod for free.

HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 01:33:19 pm »

Indeed, my PE company is 10:1:2 right now, I may have to investigate how you fail to kill ATGs and other support with your MHT.

My PE was great until the new upgrade, so the new upgrade made my PE less effective.

Armour cars are great, there are the best atg killer PE have but to sarifice an AC to kill an atg/6pdr that can then be recrew wheres the sense?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:38:21 pm by HansVonLuk » Logged
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 02:21:59 pm »

ndeed, my PE company is 10:1:2 right now, I may have to investigate how you fail to kill ATGs and other support with your MHT.

So stacking games makes u an authority on balance?

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 03:01:21 pm »

No, knowing how to play makes me an authority on balance, as well as playing all sides.

I know how each unit works, the bonuses and penalties of armor types, hit tables, etc.

And starting a game with a friend of mine isn't stacking, its just playing with someone I like. I'll play with anyone as long as I like them.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 03:16:52 pm »

AC spam is the only thing saving you now.

Not anymore.... they´re priced as the old ACs that could rape anything but with the new nerf of the latest patch, <3.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 04:00:44 pm »

"No, knowing how to play makes me an authority on balance, as well as playing all sides."
Id still like to see u play games with random guys. Kiss
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2009, 04:05:06 pm »

Why would I want to do that? Its no fun playing with or against people that are terrible at the game. Give me a good game with a good teammate and opponents worth playing against and I am happy.

Some of us only have a set amount of time to play each day, and cannot afford to play every random game just to get PP's. You know, that whole job, kid, girlfriend, friends problem that gets in the way of getting 70+ games in.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2009, 10:28:39 pm »

Right now the Panzer Elite is the low man on the totem pole because most the devs primarily play Allied and British.

They can only work on so much stuff at once so the faction they play is first on the list for new toys.  Thats also why it seems like certain factions are better than others.  You would be just as biased if you were working on this mod too, these guys are only human.  So you just gotta suck it up and accept the fact that PE is going to be the bitch when it comes to balance.  You play this mod for free.

I play PE actually - I play Brits for the alternate perspective and extra testing of soldier armour.
I believe panzerjager also plays PE.

As mentioned in another thread, with the current state of things PE is going to be the bitch - because their doctrine abilities are what makes them shine (Much like the US airborne)

Hang in there, we do listen but while discussion helps, bitching doesnt Wink

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
31stPzGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2009, 10:32:03 pm »

As mentioned in another thread, with the current state of things PE is going to be the bitch - because their doctrine abilities are what makes them shine (Much like the US airborne)

The AC spam & phase armour are what really makes them SHINE.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 10:44:19 pm »

LOL, yeah - the AC is very interesting atm.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 01:07:14 am »

<3 my PE company. PE is a mobile army, not a conventional army, they were never su pposed to be used to hold territory, you take it and move, if you hold still with their army, you're going to fail nuff said.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
BigDick
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 01:31:25 am »

yeah that is why you suck at it?  Grin Roll Eyes Tongue

LOL, yeah - the AC is very interesting atm.

AC performs randomly... it rapes infantry when it is not moving (0.5 moving accuracy) but it is killed almost instantly when it get hit by any AT weapon....
it's getting hit quickly when it is not moving

if you have a good blitz wehrmacht mate that scouts for AT guns and give you a save retreat area..and some dumb opponents that do not by AP rounds on hmg and have only one AT gun on the field...yes than you can rape with an AC

first thing you could start with is lowering the accuracy of AT guns massively against locked down marders

you want to prevent AT gun sniping? why than AT guns have that high accuracy against marders (a 170fuel AT gun for fuel heavy PE without recrew possibility) that are locked down and used as AT guns?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 01:33:15 am by BigDick » Logged
Scyn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 01:51:13 am »

Maybe if Marders didn't snipe 57s you could have a point here.. but since Marders do snipe 57s.... well you're just wrong.

God is a genetically induced obsession that we interpret in such a way as to maintain our obedience.
BigDick
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 01:56:38 am »

1v1 usually the at gun wins..but yeah if at guns almost never hit locked down marders it could be the way around too
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc