Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 09:25:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF is this BS  (Read 6169 times)
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: May 03, 2014, 02:41:20 pm »

I wanted to RAGE lately at the way how eir has no skills or micro needed with airboorne coy with smoke drop and spare mags with mine spam BS,
no matter how much u kill em there is no end so fix this retarded shit or make so that they cannot bring so much airbone inf , it is fuking retarded and if this goes on u will lose more axis players( i do play both sides when needed) , until then i won't be playing any more game ,..

Devs. i hope u understand me and come up with a solution coz  filling the whole map with smoke drop that lasts like a min and no micro needed,
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 02:46:53 pm by GORKHALI » Logged

CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 02:59:16 pm »

6. Rage Posting

Users sometimes feel that the whole Dev team changes stats on purpose right before their game starts and then they come here like 10 year old kids who believe they can take on everyone because they just simply are right and nobody can prove them wrong. From now on a rage thread/post will be moderated on sight, do us a favor and take a cold bath before posting after a bad game please, we all have had bad games but that doesn't allow us to rage in the forums.

Posting a rage post or similar will result in you being banned from the balance forum.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 03:05:44 pm »

Needs more flamers.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 03:08:58 pm »

6. Rage Posting

Users sometimes feel that the whole Dev team changes stats on purpose right before their game starts and then they come here like 10 year old kids who believe they can take on everyone because they just simply are right and nobody can prove them wrong. From now on a rage thread/post will be moderated on sight, do us a favor and take a cold bath before posting after a bad game please, we all have had bad games but that doesn't allow us to rage in the forums.

Posting a rage post or similar will result in you being banned from the balance forum.
I am not on the balance team or wat ever u so call it, i am just pointing out the problem, Angry just ban me i would be happy to get banned then playing retarded spam games.

half the map filled with airborne drops , axis get hard time killing em in smokes where ally airborne get advantage from it , with massive airbone drop one after another even with the highest killing u can't win coz there is no end and u jsut get lose by out capping. happend to me 3 times this week.. so if that isn't a problem then eir is going into wrong dorection where no micro needed just spam shit and win.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 03:18:47 pm by GORKHALI » Logged
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 03:16:55 pm »

^+1

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 03:39:20 pm »

Flamethrowers (Inf and vehicle based), grenades, goliaths, minesweepers, assault weaponry, rifle grenades...

There's a crap ton of stuff you can use to counteract smoke and mines, some of it being dirt cheap (Grenades, minesweepers), some of it being mid priced (Flamers, rifle grenades) and some of it being expensive but extremely effective (KCH or Flammen PzGrens will make a complete mess of smoke dropped AB).

If smoke riddled AB with spare mags and mines is all you're going up against then design a counter to break it. Taking your normal company against it time after time when you know they will have it is nothing short of complete idiocy.

It'd be like me knowing that my opponent is going to be fielding triple Panthers, and then bringing a full Sherman company. It's doomed to failure before it even hits the field.

so if that isn't a problem then eir is going into wrong dorection where no micro needed just spam shit and win.

One last tip. If you think something is horribly broken and OP, try it yourself. You'll learn two things:

1. If it is as easy as it looks (Sometimes it really isn't).

2. By using it you'll learn what it is strong against and most importantly, what it is vulnerable against. You could potentially win every game using the strategy, but you'll pick up throughout your games that certain things start to pose little problems and you have to avoid them/go to great lengths to deal with them. It's those little things that you need to find and then go back to the opposing team and exploit the shit out of to wreck the strategy.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 05:21:12 pm »

Assault flammens and pios w/flames

That is all.

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 07:22:43 pm »

Knowingly faced smoke 3 times, didn't take flame weapons.

In the words of Tank "L2Play".

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 03:35:50 am »

Yeah ab T4 is good.Actually the smoke is Tier 3, Tough nuts!

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 04:03:17 am »

The most funny thing is that they fire in the mid-air Cheesy
This smoke is pretty OP lets the enemy to just spawn RRs on your KT/Nashorn/Other slowed down tanks.

Anyway having easy-to-kill 2 pios squad with flammes isn't very clever. It seems like you  don't really play vs all those m8/stuart gimmicks where infantry is being killed in a moment.

ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2014, 04:58:23 am »

The most funny thing is that they fire in the mid-air Cheesy
This smoke is pretty OP lets the enemy to just spawn RRs on your KT/Nashorn/Other slowed down tanks.

Anyway having easy-to-kill 2 pios squad with flammes isn't very clever. It seems like you  don't really play vs all those m8/stuart gimmicks where infantry is being killed in a moment.

wise words
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2014, 05:19:55 am »

It seems like you  don't really play vs all those m8/stuart gimmicks where infantry is being killed in a moment.

Sorry... wut?

First off, I'm probably the only one who runs a full company of stuarts and they are far from "gimmicks"

Taking 2 Stuarts on the field at a time, severely hampers your AI capability.

1. because stuarts are LV killers
2. they aren't built to kill infantry
3. They aren't easy to keep alive

They are... alright for killing infatry, when vetted up. But at thier base, it's just not enough.

Great for stomping PE LV spam though.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2014, 06:07:29 am »

I meant Chaffes, I'm sorry, stuarts aren't that good vs inf.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2014, 06:23:18 am »

regardless of that its possible to counter it, i have some doubt that we should let smoke drops stay the way they are.

Just call ab on top of the enemy and with each drop u have so much extra smoke for an  attack. It s possible to counter yes, but it shouldnt be intended to cover so much space with smoke. The mortar uses smoke that is direct and has to be placed with skill because the smoke is in a smaller area. Reduce the smoke abs get by dropping on the field.

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2014, 07:16:43 am »

I meant Chaffes, I'm sorry, stuarts aren't that good vs inf.

Then in that case, CONTINUE!
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2014, 08:46:02 am »

Mean while I grin at people when they talk about stuarts.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2014, 02:50:18 pm »

Smoke should have a muni cost asssociated with it when its this excessive, because axis player has to use munis to counter it. That's my first thought anyway.

I also think drop times and territory disconnect might have proven to be too powerful.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2014, 03:17:17 pm »

Wait wait wait, I'm pretty sure we never added territory dissconnects on airdrops, it was only an idea right?

You sure you didn't see him turn a sector neutral? I'm somewhat sure you can turn an enemy sector neutral if you have a bordering neutral secotor, this is hard to spot thou as neutral sectors are rare after the first 3 mins of the game.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2014, 04:25:07 pm »

no, you can only cap/turn sectors neutral if they are adjacent to your sectors.  If that was changed, it needs to be posted in big huge type.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2014, 04:47:51 pm »

no, you can only cap/turn sectors neutral if they are adjacent to your sectors.  If that was changed, it needs to be posted in big huge type.
Try it, I swear (and not only me) that sectors that were not connected to allied territory have been turned neutral, but could not be captured, the only thing I remeber that they had in common when it happened was a neutral sector next to it.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc