Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2024, 07:22:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Poll
Question: Are FAILschirmjagers current under powered?
No
Yes
Nerf
Buff
Unsure

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] F-A-I-Lschirmjagers  (Read 31168 times)
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2009, 10:39:54 pm »

TYhey are Paratooper, plain and simple there job in to drop in and kill thing not sculk around and wait for squad to get closer.

Falls are ambush troops hence the ability to cloak but you can use them as shock troops if you want. Just don't cry if they get shredded.

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2009, 10:44:32 pm »

TYhey are Paratooper, plain and simple there job in to drop in and kill thing not sculk around and wait for squad to get closer.

Falls are ambush troops hence the ability to cloak but you can use them as shock troops if you want. Just don't cry if they get shredded.

No they a failschirmjage in EiR mod, they rape in standard VCoH (Vet 3 with firepower upgrade), I guess this mod dicides that FJs need to be nerfed so messed with there vet.  Lets nerf allied elite troop and then see what people have too say, 240 hps ranger, with 4 men any one? 240 hp airbourne with 4 men anyone?.  Have you not read the entire topic? I guess not from the response ortherwise you would see the issues that have come up.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 10:46:06 pm by HansVonLuk » Logged
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2009, 10:46:49 pm »

Elite Infantry vet is all the same and Falls do not need a health bonus other than the one they already get with vet.
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2009, 10:49:38 pm »

Elite Infantry vet is all the same and Falls do not need a health bonus other than the one they already get with vet.

Seriously? Allied fan boy that never ever use them and says they dont need anything. What do they get In VCoH for defesive buff? what do they get in EiRR? Then make that statement.

I use Fjs with all the docterine buufs there still fail, unless uyou use green cover.  You know what I would better using Volkz in green cover as they would do just fine also.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 10:52:16 pm by HansVonLuk » Logged
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2009, 10:50:35 pm »

I played Luftwaffe two wars ago thank you. This was before doctrines were in too.
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2009, 10:52:35 pm »

I played Luftwaffe two wars ago thank you. This was before doctrines were in too.

Does this answer my question, NO!
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2009, 10:53:09 pm »

Look it up yourself and stop calling other people fanboys.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2009, 10:55:06 pm »

Seriously? Allied fan boy that never ever use them and says they dont need anything. What do they get In VCoH for defesive buff? what do they get in EiRR? Then make that statement.

I use Fjs with all the docterine buufs there still fail, unless uyou use green cover.  You know what I would better using Volkz in green cover as they would do just fine also.

What is the SPECIAL ability FJ get...Oh thats right, Ambush, its what makes them different from Grens basically.

They work fine in any cover, green is just best, if you are not in cover, you may as well use MP44 Grens.

As far as HP, sure its 60 per man, they also get Soldier armor, making them take a lot less damage from most small arms fire.

HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2009, 10:56:13 pm »

I might aswell use voltgrenadiers.

What is the SPECIAL ability FJ get...Oh thats right, Ambush, its what makes them different from Grens basically.

They work fine in any cover, green is just best, if you are not in cover, you may as well use MP44 Grens.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2009, 10:57:08 pm »

That means if you are not using them in cover, you are doing it wrong.

Use them from cover, they are not Assault infantry.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2009, 11:09:57 pm »

jeeze your so wrong, i cant believe how wrong you are, and you actually start flaming people because you think your right. MAN i wish i had the replay of 2 vet 3 Fallschirmjagers (light cover) taking on 9 tommie squads (54 men half in light half in no cover) and taking only 5 casualties. (which was 1 squad down but retreated and 3 man left of my other squad because they werent focused fired first.)

the fact is, your using them wrong, some how, and the fact is no one will agree with you, because they know how bloody good Falls are, if you knew what was going on, anything regarding falls used in combat HAS to be used in cover, EVERYONE SAYS IT.

my falls do fine, against rangers, against airborne (why would you bring up airborne in the first place they have no where nere the same AI capabilities of any infantry that you can field) and commandos.

and i will argue with this, because your wrong.

just seriously give up, or watch a replay of my falls f* up someones company. if i have a game on my PE account ill post it up, you might learn something.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 11:15:20 pm by Demon767 » Logged

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2009, 11:11:43 pm »

I use falls from reinforcements and they rape, so I dunno wtf you're on about.
Nevyen Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2009, 11:16:24 pm »

Guys tone it down and keep it respectful on both sides, just because someone does not agree with a position is no reason to start a hate war over it.

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2009, 11:22:56 pm »

There are no love wars sadly.
CommanderHolt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2009, 11:24:05 pm »

I think you have the misconception that Airborne and Falls should preform the same task in which is assaulting the enemy.

They do not.

In EiRR they are same in that they both get the option to Paradrop but that's pretty much where the similarity ends. Airborne are meant for assaulting because they have High health, Short-range throwing high damaging Grenades, and Fire-Up. Falls in contrast can use automatic guns that preform extremely well at long range, can camouflage in cover to gain bonuses, and often times make mice meat out of advancing enemy infantry.

Falls aren't suppose to have high amounts of health because often times enough they don't need it while in cover slaughtering Rifles when ambushing.

I'm sorry if Relic (and EiRR) didn't make Falls have the same function as Airborne (and probably in RL too), but this just how they fit into the gameplay. If Relic (and EiRR) wanted Falls to be Assault Infantry, then they would be basically carbon-copies of American Airborne.
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2009, 12:09:21 am »

Are vet 3 firepower VCoH FJs better than vet 3 FJs EiRR with buff? Im not the dev here so I cannt figure it out but there seems a big contrast.  If this is true then why?

Accuracy 1.1
Reload 0.9
Cooldown 0.9
Penetration 1.15    

for each level of vet for 3 levels.

Vet FJS EiRR
-Vet1 Received damage 0.85
-Vet2 Accuracy 1.15, Received Accuracy 0.9, Sprint Ability, Additional Panzerfaust use
-Vet3 Health 1.1, Assault Bonus*, Damage 1.2,

Ok so you get sprint and extra use of panzerfausts dmage increase and more health.  However, you get a serioulsy about of fire power increase with the VCoH vertrancy.

Situationaly,  FJs in cover unit tries to rush unit dies pretty much no matter what, however might throw a grenade.  

Situationaly, FJs trying to take territory encounter blob no cover available, options run backward try to find cover or stand and fight.  If they had the EiRR Vet then they are going to loose no matter what unless they are against just rifle men without upgrades due to low health and lack of firepower.  If however they had the Vet 3 firepower upgrade then they would kill if not mame most units before they get close.  More firepower means more survivablity.

Therefore EiRR has nerfed, if not directly but indirectly due to the fact that  Vet and been brought under one system where every unit get the same, this underminds the effectiveness of not only FJs but PE infantry as a whole.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 12:16:13 am by HansVonLuk » Logged
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2009, 12:13:42 am »

This is not vCoH. Sorry but I must be blunt with you.

Look at the PE unit leaderboards. There are a lot of Falls. Lots of people use them and use them effectively.

Like most PE units they are a glass cannon type of unit. I also don't know what you mean by saying "EIR has nerfed all PE infantry". All units in EIR have different vet tables than their vCoH counterparts but by no means are these nerfs or buffs as they are set in two different environments.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 12:17:28 am by jackmccrack » Logged
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2009, 12:18:08 am »

This is not vCoH.

No shit sherlock.  So jack you play brits, they just got better in EiRR didnt they? Tommies get vet and get better.  Now just think if the shoes was on the other foot, brits got worse in EiRR would you then have an issue with this and ask why?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 12:19:47 am by HansVonLuk » Logged
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2009, 12:19:07 am »

I play PE too.

I don't think any faction is "worse" or "better" than they were in vCoH.

Tommies get vet and get better.

Every unit gets better with vet.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 12:20:48 am by jackmccrack » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2009, 12:20:53 am »

Accuracy 1.1
Reload 0.9
Cooldown 0.9
Penetration 1.15   

for each level of vet for 3 levels.

Vet FJS EiRR
-Vet1 Received damage 0.85
-Vet2 Accuracy 1.15, Received Accuracy 0.9, Sprint Ability, Additional Panzerfaust use
-Vet3 Health 1.1, Assault Bonus*, Damage 1.2,

Sooo...at vet 3, EIRR FJ will have more health, with doctrines similar accuracy, higher damage output, and less damage received than vCoH FJ....

The Doctrines are really just making them even better.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc