Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 12:25:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sherman Upgun...  (Read 9620 times)
SX23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: July 01, 2010, 02:20:15 pm »

Despite the nerf that it recently had, the sherman upgun is still to versatile. It can easily kill a p4 and a shreck squad. You should make something like : upgun: Accuracy against inf. similar to the one of a panther and none-upgun, well leave it as it is. Right now, an upgun sherman can take both 2x shreck squad or a p4 quite easily in a 1v1. It should be one or the other, not boths.

With Courage shall we Rise,
With Might shall we Fight,
With Glory shall we Stand,
With Honor shall we Falter,
For the Fatherland shall we Prevail.
UndeathWrath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 02:27:17 pm »

+1

tank130:
oh noessss....I can't counter your big, unmovable anti tank gun with my much smaller, mobile, and cheaper anti tank gun.......
WTF... the horrors of imbalance.......
FailHammer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 02:50:12 pm »

+1

What, people flocking around to hijack a place on my balls on their ballride to victory and PEEPEES?
Im not pulling this out of my ass, you tinfoil hat prostitute.
"Holy shit puddin, you just critted him in the face"-joseph54
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 02:51:30 pm »

Despite the nerf that it recently had, the sherman upgun is still to versatile. It can easily kill a p4 and a shreck squad. You should make something like : upgun: Accuracy against inf. similar to the one of a panther and none-upgun, well leave it as it is. Right now, an upgun sherman can take both 2x shreck squad or a p4 quite easily in a 1v1. It should be one or the other, not boths.

No nerf needed, support your units

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
SX23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 03:09:24 pm »

The problem with the sherman is that's it's WAY too versatile. Find any other equivalent in the game that performs aswell without docs/buffs...
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 03:16:30 pm »

The problem with the sherman is that's it's WAY too versatile. Find any other equivalent in the game that performs aswell without docs/buffs...

p4

gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 04:08:21 pm »

This simply is not true.  I just had a game this morning where elite gren takes out an upgunned sherman with a single squad of dual shreks.
Firesparks Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 04:47:20 pm »

maybe the price for the upgun is just too cheap? I mean the mg42/skirt on the pziv cost 50 munition. should be around 75-100

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead. -- RFC 1925
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 04:49:34 pm »

or give it fuel cost. just a tiny amount of fuel cost will stop people from instabuying it.
Clavis55o Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 05:08:04 pm »

+1

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 05:10:45 pm »

Ok, so because a sherman upgun can beat a x2 schreck squad solo withno support, its OP? OK, so, we should nerf the Panther and P4 and stug cuz they can all beat an airborne squad or ranger squad fail argument. NEXT!

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 05:19:28 pm »

This simply is not true.  I just had a game this morning where elite gren takes out an upgunned sherman with a single squad of dual shreks.

Please post if you can, then they can't argue with fact.

plus forgot to note when people usually micro 2 squads of shreks, they get the squads confused and micro them right under my treads or keep them too far away for the shrek to be effectively accurate
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2010, 05:23:54 pm »

Vehicle with 5 move speed and 40 range able to kite infantry with 3 move speed and 35 range, news at 11.

Akranadas' Greatest Hits, Volume 1:

Quote from: Akranadas
Vet has nothing to do with unit preformance.

Quote from: Akranadas
We are serious about enforcing this, and I am sure you all want to be able to have your balance thought considered by the development team with some biased, sensationalist coming into your thread and ruining it.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2010, 05:31:47 pm »

put schrecks in building, u win.
MittinsKittens Offline
Donator

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2010, 05:40:23 pm »

and if there isn't a building around?

EiRNames:- MittinsKittens & FlutterShyPegasus
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 05:53:53 pm »

and if there isn't a building around?

u lose LOL.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 06:54:19 pm »

Green Cover, Yellow Cover. IF ur  on a road, ur screwed.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 07:03:32 pm »

Read the guidelines before making a thread people, it ain't so hard.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 08:19:07 pm »

Also, any wehr company can have a building.. bunkers or (if defensive) trenches, which I use to great effect against Armor/vehicle based companies.. and you have clown cars for PE.  And to also add something else to the 'well what do you do when you have no building' around, keep the infantry supported and don't run alone.  A single shrek and P4 are more than a match for an upgun sherman.

Congratulations, dear sir...I must say, never before have I seen such precise gunnery displayed. - CrazyWR (on Leaderboard Howitzers)

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 11:18:41 pm »

Sherman upgun does need a nerf.
Also, any wehr company can have a building.. bunkers or (if defensive) trenches, which I use to great effect against Armor/vehicle based companies.. and you have clown cars for PE.  And to also add something else to the 'well what do you do when you have no building' around, keep the infantry supported and don't run alone.  A single shrek and P4 are more than a match for an upgun sherman.

Single shrek + P4 = 17 pop.
Sherman upgun = 12 pop

Riflesquad /w bar + sherman upgun = 17 pop
Riflesquad /w bar + sherman upgun > single shrek + P4 in most engagements of people of equal skill

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc