Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 01:41:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] SE Panzer IV IST  (Read 34189 times)
Blitzen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2011, 11:26:15 am »

Man listening to you guys is depressing, it sounds like NONE of you have ever played against it...
"It kills 3 at guns and infantry!!!"  well then, you sir suck so much you should be banned from eirr

As someone who has played against Ugly and his vet 3 ones over and over they are not that scary.  When they lock down they can barely move, at guns and tanks can easily get enough shots off to force it off map or to repair.  Scout and use AT gun at range, one is easily enough to hold it back because the PE player doesn't know what you have with it and usually won't rush it.

Just because you can't use a giant blob of elite inf to counter a unit doesn't make that unit OP. L2P

Bullshit, only fags and girls dont like star wars Tongue
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2011, 11:28:22 am »

But but but! I should be able to solve every problem with elite infantry!! Waaaa!!

nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2011, 11:31:43 am »

But but but! I should be able to solve every problem with elite infantry!! Waaaa!!

and jumbos

oh wait they kill ists because ists cannot penetrate anything but m10 rear armor,  and noobs circle jerk ists with m10 and get killed instead of using its range and front armor  Grin.

An ist that its primary and only function is to kill inf and support weapons does it pretty good,  who would guess that inf blobs die to it ?

Bigdick sux as allies, that doesn't need questioning, and Tym is Tym.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:37:32 am by nugnugx » Logged

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2011, 11:46:24 am »

there is always a problem when blobing as allies doesnt get you victory,since there is something seriously wrong and OP with unit if it can kill blobs.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2011, 11:48:27 am »

oh wait they kill ists because ists cannot penetrate anything but m10 rear armor,  and noobs circle jerk ists with m10 and get killed instead of using its range and front armor  Grin.

An wild M10 appears.
I choose you APCR IST.
its super effective.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2011, 11:52:29 am »

I hear that M10's have longer range and more speed, c/d?
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2011, 11:53:11 am »

M10 has 50% more range than an IST

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2011, 12:04:45 pm »

I hear that M10's have longer range and more speed, c/d?

Still not enough i guess , lets nerf ist speed to 1 and range to 25 , and buff m10 speed to 9.

Also remove ISTs turret , it doesn't need one at all, current turret has worst turning vector out of all tanks so turning your tank around will be faster than current turret turning  Grin.

worst balance thread ever, shame bigdick shame, i thought you are a decent player, but after this you are going into my  low-scrub list.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 12:11:32 pm by nugnugx » Logged
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2011, 12:31:16 pm »

the problem isn't elite infantry, nor using tanks to beat it, it's the fact that it can just rape an atg all by itself with no help, it doesn't even have to try to circle stafe it like a p4 it just drives past it, turns its turret and bam, atg gone but its fun to see nug and bd goin head to head tho on this, especially since BD is coming from using one of these vs playing against it.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2011, 12:41:11 pm »

t's the fact that it can just rape an atg all by itself with no help,

Like every other axis and allied tank or vehicle ?

especially since BD is coming from using one of these vs playing against it.

When i played as brits i had no problems vs them, i just hid behind buildings and hedges and bombarded them with piats,  or buttoned.  problem ?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 12:42:48 pm by nugnugx » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2011, 01:05:17 pm »

This is something that dual t3 IST can do:

1 IST vs 2 atg, riflemen with stickes and 1 tank.

By the time the tank kills the IST the IST will have killed both atgs and all the riflemen.
Sure you will autokill it if you have a single tank, but the obscene amount of damage just a single one of these can do against atgs and inf means that no matter how much AT you pile up it will always kill much more than it's worth. Now immagine what can happen if the player then combines the IST with something else.

10 pop tank capable of killing 20 pop of AT, pretty insane imo.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2011, 01:12:43 pm »

Like every other axis and allied tank or vehicle ?

When i played as brits i had no problems vs them, i just hid behind buildings and hedges and bombarded them with piats,  or buttoned.  problem ?

not everyone is Brits though dude. saying "well, be this side and use this tactic and problem solved" means nothing if i'm in a game as US and he joins do i go and make a whole new british account just to combat Sori? Or how about if someone joins as PE and I"m US and i dont know they have the dual t3, then what?
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2011, 01:12:57 pm »

This is something that dual t3 IST can do:

1 IST vs 2 atg, riflemen with stickes and 1 tank.

P4 = 600 hp

1 atg shot without AP rounds = 150

To get fast to atgs you won't engage lockdown,  in this time 2 atgs will hit you for 300 bringing half HP down, tank will hit you once for additional 87 hp if it is sherman thats 387 hp and  p4 in this time shots once at atg.

You arrive at atgs engage lockdown , riflemans throw stickie  so your hp is down to less than 200 hp.  2nd atg turns around and fire and tank makes 2nd shot.  150+87 = 237hp resulting in IST dead.  If IST user was lucky he managed to kill 1 atg.

What you've written is physicaly impossible.  If IST engages lockdown before circling atgs while driving to them , he will get killed by them.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 01:15:09 pm by nugnugx » Logged
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2011, 01:15:11 pm »

He will not have killed just 1 atg. The flameshot alone that he does will kill atleast 1 atg by itself.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2011, 01:17:35 pm »

He will not have killed just 1 atg. The flameshot alone that he does will kill atleast 1 atg by itself.

There was no talk of flameshot,    flame round requires 3rd t3
BigDick
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2011, 01:18:59 pm »

worst balance thread ever, shame bigdick shame, i thought you are a decent player, but after this you are going into my  low-scrub list.

yeah im to much of an allied fanboy...

actually i was always for balancing this mod and almost everyone know that im not for nerfing PE because i consider it even nowadays as one of the weaker factions...
and i think most know that i play SE 99% of the time when i play PE

and everyone who plays this mod since some time knows that there is a working noob tactics on SE playing 1-2 T3 and spaming moving lockdown ISTs (optional with more range for better success) with some 50mm behind

i already mentioned that in several threads about buffing PE that PE is weak except the SE IST 50mm spam

now since there are pgrens a bit buffed (free and better g43) here should be some balancing to remove some OP abilities that compensated some weak points of PE in past

but yeah your probably to much attached to your SE PE to agree about balancing them a bit
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2011, 01:20:34 pm »

There was no talk of flameshot,    flame round requires 3rd t3

I was refering to your response to sachaztans post, who said double T3s in general
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2011, 01:21:25 pm »

P4 = 600 hp

1 atg shot without AP rounds = 150

To get fast to atgs you won't engage lockdown,  in this time 2 atgs will hit you for 300 bringing half HP down, tank will hit you once for additional 87 hp if it is sherman thats 387 hp and  p4 in this time shots once at atg.

You arrive at atgs engage lockdown , riflemans throw stickie  so your hp is down to less than 200 hp.  2nd atg turns around and fire and tank makes 2nd shot.  150+87 = 237hp resulting in IST dead.  If IST user was lucky he managed to kill 1 atg.

What you've written is physicaly impossible.  If IST engages lockdown before circling atgs while driving to them , he will get killed by them.

Of course I am assuming the ISt isn't used by a total idiot that doesn't know what cover or micro is.

Maps in EIR tend to not be just an open field.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2011, 01:22:03 pm »

I have gone up against ugly probably more than anyone else I've played against. And I have to say, before the patch that slowed them down, they were pretty OP, but after getting slowed down, they aren't AS bad, they do good damage vs anything that gets in it's range because of the insane amount of firepower. The delay is not noticeable I have to say.

You rush a IST into some infantry, hit lock down, you are still moving forward, that infantry IS NOT going to have enough time to get out of there. It's a death sentence, ok, so you have an ATG and say an M-10 and some infantry, its pretty much a guarantee any infantry in the area and the ATG will be dead, and if the m10 gets too close that will take damage as well.

And if you are in danger, you pop off the lock down and get out of there, uglys ISTs alllllways seem to get away!

I don't think they are TOO hard to kill but they do their damage worth.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2011, 01:41:46 pm »

If you play with them a lot, you will notice the delay.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc