Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 08, 2024, 02:25:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scenarios  (Read 3450 times)
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« on: April 12, 2011, 03:15:16 pm »

Would any of you guys be interested in playing set-piece scenarios, like the ones Smokaz attempted to do before?

I know those few were plagued by launcher problems among other things, but now all that is fixed I figure we could give it another go, I know the one match we actually got going went well.

I'd play the role of Smokaz, organising it, creating the armies for each player etc. But I'd like to add a few different things as well.
Of course, that relies on one of the beautiful amazing devs giving me access to whatever it is I need access to Roll Eyes

Of course it could still be done without that, but I'd like to gauge how many (if any) people would be interested in it.

Scenarios one & two are now finalised, I'm thinking I'll design one more today, maybe two if we get some more players, and then see how we fare with that.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 08:22:36 am by Mister Schmidt » Logged

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 03:39:46 pm »

I'd be in, but I don't think Attack/Defend, R+ are fixed.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 04:42:00 pm »

*burp*

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 04:42:49 pm »

What the shit?
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 04:46:41 pm »

I'd be in, but I don't think Attack/Defend, R+ are fixed.
I can make sure they are if you do this!

Also, can the organizer take verbose notes on what they did re: scenarios because they are a possibility to be added to the extensions after warmap is in.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 04:51:11 pm »

*burp*

yea sure if you would need to get some participants i would be ok to help.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:55:57 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 04:51:44 pm »

*burp*
GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 05:37:39 pm »

I can make sure they are if you do this!

Also, can the organizer take verbose notes on what they did re: scenarios because they are a possibility to be added to the extensions after warmap is in.

Cool Smiley

And yeah sure, I have a few ideas, whether they will work or not is a different matter Smiley

In fact, I'll draft some stuff up right now, but obv I need more volunteers first.
VanOwen Offline
Donator

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 06:04:10 pm »

I think this might be fun.  Sign me up. 
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2011, 06:08:18 pm »

I say you make this happen purely for the fact EiRRMod will get Attack and Defend working properly lol.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 06:24:59 pm »

i'm in sounds phun

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 10:14:56 pm »

I would be interested,lets just hope that I will be able to fix my coh problem wit reinstall today  Embarrassed
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 11:09:39 pm »

I don't quite understand what you mean by a "set piece-scenario". Would someone care to explain?

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 01:53:40 am »

Aren't you grounded again, zontar?
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 04:28:34 am »

A set-piece scenario:

In this case, the first scenario I've constructed is a 3vs3.
It will take place on a map of my choosing, and I will also make the companies for each player. I will choose the game mode, and this is the game mode that MUST be played for the scenario to take place effectively.
Players will not know who they are playing with, or even what company they will be until just before the game begins. This will be enforced by me asking one player to host a campaign game, and then me pming players via vent as to which number game they should join. Once everyone has readied up, they can see their teammates and opponents.

All players MUST calll in the starting call in that I have made for them, but after that they may call in whatever they like.

As a teaser the first scenario, which I hope will take place this saturday/sunday, is going to be a 3v3 Allies Attack game on a map that is quite defensible. As such, I've structured the Allied armies to be fast and mobile, whereas the Axis armies are well dug in.

In order for this to really work properly, I actually need to be able to make a level 9 profile for each player involved, with enough PP's for all doctrine unlocks and specializations. I don't know yet if I'll be granted access to that, but if not I suppose I'll have to try and work around it.

Also, the roster for the first game will be going up later today, so get posting if you haven't already!
rifle87654 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 04:32:39 am »

I'm in.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah
Does he have a problem?
Anyway he's hilarious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc