Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 08, 2024, 11:23:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Scenarios  (Read 1441 times)
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« on: April 21, 2011, 06:03:55 am »

Right so, I feel that so far, the scenarios have been a mediocre success at best. The first one went well, I admit it could have done with some balance tweaking, but overall it was okay. Scenario two failed due to factors beyond my control, which is disappointing, I feel it would have been really fun to both play and watch if executed properly. Scenario Three is shaping up really well, I'm confident this will be the best yet, assuming it all goes well.
Which knowing my luck, it won't.

Anywho, I have decided that, to be frank, I quite enjoy crafting these scenarios, so much so that I have come to a decision. Once the third scenario is complete, I will be attempting to create a scenario every two weeks or so. This is a stupidly rough estimate, I have exams soon, and I really should be doing a lot more revising than I am, but oh well.
Anyway, I'm now crowning myself Scenario Extraordinaire (unofficially ofc).

Obviously, for the first three scenarios I requested that you all create specified companies for them, however this is not practical in the long run, for me creating everybodies companies, nor for Killer for buffing everyones, whom you all owe a big thanks too btw. As well as to brn for those of you that got reward points.
As such, any following scenarios will be using your own companies. There are two options for this, either everyone will simply create a new level 5 profile, which is not preferred but is still possible, or people will have to use their own level 9 profiles. I realise this is not perfect as people will have unique companies, unlocks, and vet, so I'm not entirely sure of how I'm going to get around that.

As I said, I'll try to pump out a scenario every two weeks, but I cannot promise you that they will always be brand new and innovative. I genuinely have very little brainpower, playing EiR taxes me greatly, so please don't get mad if you find that one scenario is quite similar to another. I'm sorry, I'll do my best to make them as different as possible.

And that's all I got, thanks for reading if you did, thanks are welcome, praise is required, and comments & criticisms are mandatory.

Thanks.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 09:12:30 am »

I'm so good there's no critical? Thought so Wink
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 09:16:59 am »

Heheheheeh Well what i think is that the Scenerios would be more fun if having custom stuff for then you can have stuff like tank battles like in Scenerio 2 But i guess that having own accounts and just throwing out some tasks for people and they deside what they want to use in each tasks would be better for players

well who cares what i think.

It would allso be great for people like me that have noidea how to use tigers but are quite good at using panthers (sure i failed in the battle but i was pinned in after i accidentaly backed into a corner and got stuck.

Oh yea allso Please PLEASE take into account DST and stuff like that for alot of countrys and employers of sertain countrys dont take it into account anymore just to point out and places like Russia just resantly stopped changing the time for DTS just 3 months ago if i remember correctly.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 09:22:16 am by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 09:35:10 am »

As long as companys are planned out in advance, they are quite easy to put together on multiple people's accounts.

If Killer feels like buffing a handful of people's accounts every couple of weeks... It could be a lot more interesting than relying on what people concoct themselves.

Also, get a thread for pooling ideas for scenarios - Some people might have some very unique ideas.

Otherwise, yourself, Killer and Brn, keep up the bloody good work. You'll get this nailed down to a T yet.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc