Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 10, 2024, 03:28:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scenario Ideas  (Read 3477 times)
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« on: April 21, 2011, 09:41:53 am »

I'm retarded, and need help, plus only you guys know what you like best, so post your basic scenario outlines in here, under the following template:

Name:

Map:

Game Mode:

Number of Players:

Doctrines:

Extra Info:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 10:29:21 am by Mister Schmidt » Logged

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 10:27:49 am »

Name: cool game bro

Map: Abbeville

Game Mode: Allies attack

Players: Triple ab vs Triple Blitz [oversupply plz]

Extra Info: 0ld sk00l

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 10:28:27 am »

umadbro cause your company failsbro?
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 10:57:58 am »

Name: Battle of the Bulge

Map: St Winn

Game Mode: Axis Attack

Number of Players: 4

Doctrines: Possibilities/Options! Allied: Infantry, Royal engineers Axis: Blitzkrieg, Luftwaffe, scorched earth

Extra Info: The allies only get infantry(with no HANDHELD AT, other then stickies, while the axis can get only Lightvehicles and highest tank can be a PIV, not an IST)  

It will work like this, the allies start on the side with the bridges while the axis start on the side comming out of the forest (as seen in the real battle of the bulge) The allies have 2 chokepoints they must defend, sort of like if anyone has played Bad company 2 with the rush mode where you destroy objectives to advance. But this will work with buildings. the first point is the towns edge. and the allies take all the territory leading up to the topwns edge which will clearly give them the advanatage while the axis need to push out of the forest and capture the church building in the centre of town and hold the building for 1 Minute. If the axis suceed in this. The allies must then fall back to the bridge line and get 2 minutes to setup and prepare before the axis press forwards and assault the bridges.

Once the axis capture the town (if they do) and thier attack on the bridges fails, the axis can fall back to the town line between the bridges.  then the axis get 2 minutes to prepare and the allies can either, counter attack to try to recapture the church or let the axis attack again, first team to either control both points for 10 minutes, surrender, or run out of units, loses.

The allies can use support weapons such as Mgs and mortars and At guns with stikies and infantry. Grenades are good for allies, but flames are not. 

While the axis can only use mortars as thier support weapons while everything else must be either Lvs or PIV and thier mainline will only be infantry. Grenades are ok, flames are not

Enjoy Smiley
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:13:05 am by 8thRifleRegiment » Logged

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 11:33:56 am »

8thRifleRegiment, you can't have rules in CoH, no one will follow them. It's as stupid as "no tanks" basic matches in vCoH, you don't see any tanks but everyone was secretly saving up for them in their base or waiting for a KT. The winner is the team who decided to break the rules the furthest.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 12:15:55 pm by PonySlaystation » Logged

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 11:40:31 am »

Sorry Pony, but I think you'll find the other scenarios had rules, and people followed them soooo.....
Also, don't clutter this thread with pointless crap please, I'd like it to remain ontopic & useful.
Could a mod clean it up please?
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 12:28:22 pm »

Pony, this is EiRR, not vCoH. Here, the companies are created beforehand. It'd be simple to make companies from 8th's idea and enforcing the rules would be as simple as getting mature participants. I know I wouldn't mind being an Ally in that scenario and following the rules.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 01:15:05 pm »

good idea i had for once ehh hicks?
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 01:18:34 pm »

Even sensationally biased people can strike on lucky ideas from time to time. :p
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 01:21:15 pm »

Wink
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 04:49:13 pm »

Rifle, me likes your idea, could be good with some finetuning.

Also, bump.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 05:43:29 pm »

Name:Tits up

Map:Tanteville

Game Mode: Allied Attack

Number of Players: 6

Doctrines:

Axis: Scorched Earth, Defensive, Tankhunters

Allies: Infantry, Royal Engineers, Armour

Extra Info: This will be trying to feel like a last ditch defence of a town with mainly infantry versus a force with tanks. German High Command feels resources would be better spent else where, but if you complete certain secondary objectives they may give you access to a hummel/88. The Allies have gotten confident that the attack is going well enough that Artillery and air support have been moved to other sectors.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 05:47:26 pm »

I like this a lot, especially how the extra info feels genuine. Good idea Cheesy
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 01:08:05 pm »

I like rifle's idea and would be totally game for it (it basically resembles my current main coy (inf coy ftw bitches).

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
VanOwen Offline
Donator

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2011, 10:10:15 pm »

Name: OPERATION HERCULES: The Invasion of Malta

Map: Vieux_Port
Gold_Secotr

Game Mode: Axis Attack or Reenforcements

Number of Players: 4

Doctrines:
Axis: 1. PE Luftwaffe
       2.  PE Luftwaffe
Allies: 1. UK Royal Engineers
         2. UK Royal Canadian Artillery

Extra Info:
The general premise is the Luftwaffe launches their attack on the island of Malta.  The UK defenders are not quite prepared for a direct airborne assault.  Neither side has a large amount of heavy weapons to draw on (few to any tanks for example). 
The Germans have a larger amount of infantry based weapons (MGs, mortars, etc..) while the British do have more emplacement/vehicle based equipment but not the man power to cover everything.

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 10:30:07 am »

Bump.

P.S I will be converting one of these lucky ideas into a scenario next week. So, yeah.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc