Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 01:22:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: are KT's and Tigers OP???  (Read 30178 times)
Jokee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2011, 11:01:23 am »

RRs are a piece of shit...against tiger? Or Panther? Meh...providing it actually hits, its like a scratch on the paintjob
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2011, 11:03:35 am »

They penetrat Everything and the scatter is so low that it will hit so dont you guys start making bullshit excuses.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Jokee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2011, 11:27:33 am »

when was the last time you played AB? Cause...its what I play and I can tell you that RRs cant hit for shit, espec on moving target
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2011, 11:48:54 am »

when was the last time you played AB? Cause...its what I play and I can tell you that RRs cant hit for shit, espec on moving target

... I have no words for this. I am literally stupefied.
Jokee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2011, 11:57:04 am »

Its not that im crying about it...I dont care..I just play my game and thats that...im just saying that they cant hit for shit..
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2011, 11:58:07 am »

²

RRs are one of the most accurate AT pieces in the game. The only thing they struggle with is fighting pumas. (Because of how pumas can 'dodge' RR hits even when standing still so it looks as if RR shots go through)

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2011, 12:29:08 pm »

Omg new quote

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Jokee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2011, 12:44:52 pm »

Omg new quote

Glad you like it...
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2011, 12:48:32 pm »

RR's have high penetration rates and very good accuracy. The only thing they will not have high accuracy against is anything with phase armour, such as Puma's or Greyhounds.

Really, if you think RR's fail, then your using them wrong.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2011, 12:53:48 pm »

²

RRs are one of the most accurate AT pieces in the game. The only thing they struggle with is fighting pumas. (Because of how pumas can 'dodge' RR hits even when standing still so it looks as if RR shots go through)

they dont hit scout cars for shit, especially ones locked down.

I was running an AB unit for a bit, those AB snipers are great, but it got boring and kind of frustrating having nothing to put my PPs into. i also dont like the fact that AB rifles got taken out and replaced with glider rifles.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2011, 01:24:06 pm »

No KT's and Tigers are not OP, they are pretty decent actually.

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Jokee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2011, 02:20:19 pm »

No KT's and Tigers are not OP, they are pretty decent actually.

I think its not the KT or Tigers that are OP but rather the amount of them there can be on the battlefield at once...Played a game like 2 hours ago and the guys piled up 2Tigers and KT in a blob. Counter that if you can, especially since there was a machinegun covering them.

Really, if you think RR's fail, then your using them wrong.

No, I dont say they are a fail. They are AT weapons for AB infantry and they are good. But honestly, they couldnt hit a barn. Perhaps it gets better with Veterancy, I dont know. And for the record, Im not complaining. Im just saying
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2011, 02:23:39 pm »

I think its not the KT or Tigers that are OP but rather the amount of them there can be on the battlefield at once...Played a game like 2 hours ago and the guys piled up 2Tigers and KT in a blob. Counter that if you can, especially since there was a machinegun covering them.

No, I dont say they are a fail. They are AT weapons for AB infantry and they are good. But honestly, they couldnt hit a barn. Perhaps it gets better with Veterancy, I dont know. And for the record, Im not complaining. Im just saying

Let me see....

2 Tigers...32 pop
1 KT....18 pop

soooo 50 pop....or 10 ATGs. I think the 10 ATGs would win.

Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2011, 02:27:15 pm »

RR accuracy is if I'm not mistaken, the single best hand held AT accuracy in the game.

The accuracy itself is meh, it makes up for that by having a VERY narrow scatter angle. This means that even if it misses, the round that scatters can roll a hit on your desired target anyhow. Overall, this turns them into lolwut sniping AT pieces that imo, rarely miss unless your at max range fighting either Pumas or Scout Cars.
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2011, 02:30:10 pm »

My beef isnt a KT (though yes i do think a JagdTiger is OP beyond hope). But blobs of heavy axis armor. 2 tigers, panthers, KT, etc all coming at your defensive line. Basically yes they will run over your defense kill the AT and kill any supporting tanks. And annihilate any inf support as well. I  mean i cant have a 100% dedicated AT company. Though i think that wouldnt be enough.
My team manged to stop one of these blobs in a 3v3 match, i think b/c the axis were bad players, or didnt coordinate. But they still managed to inflict heavy casualties on us. Only to have another super heavy armor blob come our way. We had No chance in hell. We were so happy to kill a KT and all that armor, just 1 minute later to get smashed completely.

If anyone can post videos of the heavy axis armor blobs losing twice or more. Pleas post.

And these comment about oh make more ATGs. So what if im dealing with inf. Oh make more anti inf. KT/Tigers can double down as AT and AI. Something ATGs cant. So if i make a company dedicated to stopping tanks, im screwed against inf then. And if i make a company to stop inf, im REALLY screwed against tanks.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 02:38:44 pm by Poppi » Logged
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2011, 02:37:58 pm »

look at the most recent replay posted.  The enemy team had a jagd, a vet3 kt, and 2 tigers with multiple repairs.  Those are also top EIRR players with those tanks.

On a side note, its silly to expect to not take huge losses vs 4 elite enemy tanks like that...

EDIT: Also, used a balanced company.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2011, 02:38:31 pm »

M10s  Tongue
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2011, 02:41:05 pm »

look at the most recent replay posted.  The enemy team had a jagd, a vet3 kt, and 2 tigers with multiple repairs.  Those are also top EIRR players with those tanks.

On a side note, its silly to expect to not take huge losses vs 4 elite enemy tanks like that...

EDIT: Also, used a balanced company.

whats the name of the post?
And was it 2+ waves of jagd, KT, tigers, etc? If its just 1, then thats not hepling. I can deal with a strong wave, or these guys individually. But like i said heavy AT loses, meant no chance if they did a second assault

And how do i view these replays.

What folder does it go to? My games/coh/replays?
And how do i launch EIR without launcher. thanks
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 02:44:46 pm by Poppi » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2011, 02:42:53 pm »

Lets see, let's take my RE Brit company, it has 5 17pdr with AP rounds, some Churchills, Brens, a 6pdr, etc.

I have yet to run out of AT in any fight.

If you are running Americans, you should have 5 ATGs in your company, if you are AB you should also be running M10's in support or upgun Shermans.

1 ATG + Sherman beats a Panther, and possibly a Tiger depending on luck.

Your infantry with Stickies should be nearby, behind a hedge or other shot blocker but in the path of the enemy assault. That way they can act as a deterrent. If you run Sticky squads at a tank and are trying to do anything besides force it to back up you are failing, use a naked rifle squad for that instead.

You need to learn to layer your defenses. As I previously stated, I killed Brn's Jadgtiger in a game, it took about 30 seconds to kill. I don't think it even did anything besides damage my CCS....
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2011, 02:47:18 pm »

whats the name of the post?
And was it 2+ waves of jagd, KT, tigers, etc? If its just 1, then thats not hepling. I can deal with a strong wave, or these guys individually. But like i said heavy AT loses, meant no chance if they did a second assault

And how do i view these replays.

What folder does it go to? My games/coh/replays?
And how do i launch EIR without launcher. thanks

this thread has the replay: http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=18960.0

this thread explains how to save/watch replays: http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=8286.0

As for how many waves it was, I dont know, decide for yourself, it was fluid, but it seemed like a lot of stuff to shoot at at the time.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc