Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 05:27:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOT Bragging  (Read 6616 times)
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: May 30, 2011, 07:08:09 am »

I don;t often post screens but i just raped a game... 

Pay attention to the bottem right of the screen that shows the 3 achivements and the XP....

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 07:12:03 am »

The real question is, why are their pink shields painted on your IS-3?
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 07:25:05 am »

It's a mod you can get that shows the weakest points of all the tanks in the game. Basically cheating.

Different colours denote different levels of weakness I think, never used it but read about it once.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 07:37:59 am »

The mod shows weak spots, on about 8-10 tanks, is 3,4 KT, Tiger Russian mediums and thats it. 

Its a great way tolearn where to shoot tanks.  I never thought of the driver view ports or the coaxal guns as weak spots but it makes sense now... 
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 07:38:18 am »

Im guesssing red is bad

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 07:45:05 am »

There was one that had a lot of tanks in it. Don't know what happened to that. Still, more fun to just learn yourself
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 07:48:54 am »

Red means chance to catch fire... 

Its made by people not the devs... So it might not be acurate. 

Like i said i left them on becuase in higher teir battles its always nice to have a solid reminder of where exactly i should be shooting. 

And ther eis an indicator that WOT provides for if you will penetrateor have a high probability to penetrate.... in the settings lol.  This just makes it more blunt.

And orange is crew members, Pink is high pennetration chance, blue is moderate. and white is ammo racks
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 08:01:49 am »

And all the bloody colours of the rainbow are h4x.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 08:02:37 am »

Why am I not surprised to see puddin cheating in WoT?

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 08:05:44 am »

If I were the creator of that mod I would slightly adjust the spots so that they became inaccurate, just to frustrate people using it but not enough for them to stop using it due to some inaccurate shots still hitting right Cheesy

"FUCK THIS GAME I HIT HIM RIGHT ON TARGET ON THAT WEAKSPOT!!!!! *rage*"

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 08:06:31 am »

Why am I not surprised to see puddin cheating in WoT?

Wow... Pretty bold accusation, And when have i ever cheated at anything in this community... Ever... 
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 08:22:49 am »

Wow... Pretty bold accusation, And when have i ever cheated at anything in this community... Ever... 

Bold accusation? You slammed the proof right on people's faces with the picture.

I never claimed that you cheated in EIRR Community.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 08:30:13 am »

You did say it didn't surprise you puddin 'cheated', thereby implying that puddin is the type of individual that would do anything to win in any game.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 08:40:21 am »

I think your getting your exploiters and your spammers confused Speedy.

Puddin falls into the spammer category.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 09:56:32 am »

The mod shows weak spots, on about 8-10 tanks, is 3,4 KT, Tiger Russian mediums and thats it. 

Its a great way tolearn where to shoot tanks.  I never thought of the driver view ports or the coaxal guns as weak spots but it makes sense now... 

its like saying maphacking isnt cheating in coh. ''oh no im not cheating, i just wanted to know where your weakest point of defense was so i could attack there'' kthxbye.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2011, 10:04:30 am »

its like saying maphacking isnt cheating in coh. ''oh no im not cheating, i just wanted to know where your weakest point of defense was so i could attack there'' kthxbye.

No.

Difference is that you could learn to remember all the WOT tank weak spots. you can't learn to see units trough the FOW in COH.
It would be like knowing all coh target table modifiers from memory (or a UI hack)
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 12:05:14 pm »

WTF does any of this even have to do with the fuckign thread. 

Typical bullshit people derailing threads and being ignorant assholes, of which most peopel ho have posted here do not play the game at all... 

Fuckign a.  It was just suppose to be a fun fuckign thread. 

Delete the whole fuckign thing then, this community sucks.  And people wonder why new people never hang around that much.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2011, 12:17:42 pm »

lol puddincup rage

Dude, Puddin, in this thread I can understand your anger, but in the other one about Ruse, you seriously don't need to get mad just because the topic moves on. The original basis of the thread finished, and the discussion simply evolved from there. If it was done your way, this would become such a retardedly strict Nazi forum where anything even remotely off-topic, even if still useful, would be unallowed. You gotta allow freedom buddy, and accept that sometimes, going off-topic can actually produce some good conversation.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:20:32 pm by Mister Schmidt » Logged
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2011, 12:20:06 pm »

In everyone's defense there is a natural progression of the topic.

Most games where such UI mods are available, the developer quickly changes the modding require to allow such programs to work.

There was a UI Mod for Heroes of Newerth that displayed a numerical value for Health/Mana instead of a bar or having to look down when an enemy was selected and the Developers patched that capability out. Anything which is unintended can be considered cheating or exploiting.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2011, 02:43:39 pm »

Relax puddin, I'm sure no one meant to offend you. Most were just being smartasses I'm sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc