Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 11, 2024, 12:27:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] Mech Support  (Read 21286 times)
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2011, 01:47:37 pm »

yea, 35% more penetration, 10% more damage, and roughly -40% quicker reloading isn't very noticable.... Roll Eyes

He was talking about tanks. The marder is not a tank, it's a tank destroyer.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
pqumsieh Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2011, 01:53:04 pm »

it matters when you add it in addition to all the other buffs it gets. EG, I don't think it really changes his point tbh.

PQ

Common sense is not so common after all.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2011, 01:58:09 pm »

yea, 35% more penetration, 10% more damage, and roughly -40% quicker reloading isn't very noticable.... Roll Eyes

so with APCR while in lockdown you cant move,BUT you get 70% more pen,30% more dmg,double crit chance,-40% quicker reload
and 50% deflection multiplier

around 200dmg shot marder that penetrates everything  Wink
pqumsieh Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2011, 02:10:27 pm »

which is why they need to be looked at too!
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2011, 02:11:49 pm »

If you guys nerf APCR i want you guys to nerf Hvap too.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
BigDick
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2011, 02:15:18 pm »

with apcr you will deal basically every shot between  almost 100 damage (p4/sherman etc deal 87.5 when it penetrates) and almost 200 damage

i wonder if some good players start to play with apcr if than the question will be if marders are op in general  Roll Eyes Cool Grin

which is why they need to be looked at too!

rofl
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 02:17:00 pm by BigDick » Logged
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2011, 02:16:08 pm »

dont see people complaining about it,since you dont even know that it's active  Roll Eyes

actually,since APCR is also passive,you have same thing as in mobile lockdown,except that reload bonus and sight(which you dont need,since marder should never be first on the line),but you get more dmg bonus,and when you actually do lockdown,then you own everything...interesting,and no one is complaining about that?!
pqumsieh Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2011, 02:32:11 pm »

because its less obvious. most players aren't able to pinpoint why they are getting decimated unless there is a big indicator. Sometimes its not necessarily about skill and more about who abuses what. This seems to be a case of the latter as opposed to the former.

Bottom line: whether players complain or not is irrelevant, balance is done omnisciently. We can see there is an issue; hence, we should correct it.

PQ
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2011, 02:49:02 pm »

It's definitely true that doctrine balance for us would be a lot easier if it was indicated what major buffs were active on the units we're fighting.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2011, 02:52:50 pm »

Marders are strong, they have to be.

Marder spam is Strong, it always has been. The way to counter Marders is more about control and position rather then units and builds.

I think the Mech Support has just highlighted the Marder as a viable unit instead of Jagdpanthers or Panthers rather then actually introducing something broken about them.

APCR is a fairly underpowered Tier 4. It's only true purpose is killing tanks. Which Tank Hunters doesn't have much problem in doing to begin with.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Jstek Offline
Donator

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2011, 02:55:27 pm »

Why not make the Maurder turning ability drop with current T4 lockdown.  You get all this extra buff and damage.. But as a PRO.  But you get can get flanked by armor.  Yeah,  Its kidna fucked when you cant flank a Maurder with a Sherman because the damn Maurder turns so much after than the Sherman can while at full speed.  Even light vehicals cant do it like say a Greyhound.  The Mauder has such strong front armor but weak rear.  But you can never got a damn rear shot with tanks or light vehicals because it turns facing you too much..

The Maurder is a AT weapon.  Yeah sniping ATG and infantry is fucked too..  But at least give a viaable stratagy to take it out.  Not asking for the normal maurder to be changed.  But the lockdown ability when turned on should make it very very hard to turn..  Otherwise, I want my ATGs to be able to kill a circle strafing P4.. Smiley

I think that may fix some hate on this.  Some reasons.. The PRO players will not use them so aggressivatly un supported at least because, of the flank.  BTW, the turn speed on a maurder normally can keep an BOYs AT infantry squad from getting rear armor hits and gives it a chance to kill the entire squad cause of the accuracy and damage + splash...  Kinda sad when you think about it.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2011, 02:57:47 pm »

Marders have junk turning properties. the only time a Marder can keep pace with Any ligh vehicle or even a Sherman is if it's on a Road. Which gives a negative accuracy modifier(making it easier to hit) Other wise marders get circled to death and Despite the Marder being an AT platform, Allied tanks kill them very quickly if they close the distance.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2011, 03:01:35 pm »

Why not make the Maurder turning ability drop with current T4 lockdown.  You get all this extra buff and damage.. But as a PRO.  But you get can get flanked by armor.  Yeah,  Its kidna fucked when you cant flank a Maurder with a Sherman because the damn Maurder turns so much after than the Sherman can while at full speed.  Even light vehicals cant do it like say a Greyhound.  The Mauder has such strong front armor but weak rear.  But you can never got a damn rear shot with tanks or light vehicals because it turns facing you too much..

The Maurder is a AT weapon.  Yeah sniping ATG and infantry is fucked too..  But at least give a viaable stratagy to take it out.  Not asking for the normal maurder to be changed.  But the lockdown ability when turned on should make it very very hard to turn..  Otherwise, I want my ATGs to be able to kill a circle strafing P4.. Smiley

I think that may fix some hate on this.  Some reasons.. The PRO players will not use them so aggressivatly un supported at least because, of the flank.  BTW, the turn speed on a maurder normally can keep an BOYs AT infantry squad from getting rear armor hits and gives it a chance to kill the entire squad cause of the accuracy and damage + splash...  Kinda sad when you think about it.

I think you got marder confused with jagdpanther. The marder is the mobile ATG gun PE has that has paper armour, and only deflects boys AT every now and then, and the T17 shots.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Jstek Offline
Donator

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2011, 03:03:59 pm »

Marders have junk turning properties. the only time a Marder can keep pace with Any ligh vehicle or even a Sherman is if it's on a Road. Which gives a negative accuracy modifier(making it easier to hit) Other wise marders get circled to death and Despite the Marder being an AT platform, Allied tanks kill them very quickly if they close the distance.

Not saying to change the regular Maurder.  But when lockdown is turned on, it gets say a 50% turning penality as a trade of for its epic damage and range!! bonuses.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2011, 03:12:18 pm »

it's turn sucks already,do you even see how slow it turns dude?!?! there isnt a single thing that CANT drive round marder,every single vehicle can drive circles around it,and marder wont be able to hit him...
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2011, 03:14:48 pm »

Not saying to change the regular Maurder.  But when lockdown is turned on, it gets say a 50% turning penality as a trade of for its epic damage and range!! bonuses.

It gains +10% damage and no range bonus
BigDick
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2011, 03:16:00 pm »

Not saying to change the regular Maurder.  But when lockdown is turned on, it gets say a 50% turning penality as a trade of for its epic damage and range!! bonuses.

so you suggest that a T4 makes the marder worse than it is?

because other than some uninformed/lying guys want to tell you here the marder does not get this bonuses with the T4 its exactly the same as a normal marder get when its lockdown

the only difference is that it can't move instantly to backup because of at gun spam and is trapped for some seconds without that T4

no other difference or buff since a marder can't fire on the move
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2011, 03:48:21 pm »

so you suggest that a T4 makes the marder worse than it is?

*Looks at HVAP*

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
BigDick
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2011, 03:50:51 pm »

so hvap giving you no buffs but make your tankdestroyers slower or something?
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2011, 04:33:03 pm »

You keep harping on about no buffs, but the fact is, removing the single greatest limitation to lockdown, being the fact that it LOCKS IT DOWN, is nothing short of a huge arse buff.

So essentially, yes, the Marder DOES have all those buffs of lockdown, because it can now use them on the move.

HVAP cuts your Pershing AI capacity more or less in half.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc