Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 09:30:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn you katusha and LuckyGER  (Read 6919 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2011, 08:37:50 am »

Dude, 20 cpm is one click every third SECOND. Does that make it clearer to you, just how low it is? Is it so hot in belgium that your senses have gone all syrup`

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2011, 10:13:19 am »

40-70 i think is optimal?
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 10:15:10 am »

Lol my CPM is 20 at normal

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2011, 10:37:20 am »

CPM is kinda meh tbh, I dunno about other people but I have a tendency to work in bursts of high CPM with areas of low CPM while less shizzle is going down.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2011, 11:16:08 am »

its not completely reliable for judging, thats for sure
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 10:03:43 pm »

If anyone defines CPM=player quality ill beat you with learning stick!!!  Angry Angry

The only thing you can define from the numbers ALONE is that the person has been clicking, the rest is assumption, now if this program allows you to see WHEN the person clicked, then you can combine that program with replay, and it will be a very interesting tool of analysis ^^

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2011, 12:23:33 am »

well, I mean, if CPM is under 10, thats pretty reliably a horrible player.  I know for a long time I was between 17-25 but in the last year or two I've bumped it up to around 30-40 typically.  There really isn't much you need to do past 40cpm really...at that point its just reissuing orders that are already being carried out...

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2011, 12:25:57 am »

If anyone defines CPM=player quality ill beat you with learning stick!!!  Angry Angry

The only thing you can define from the numbers ALONE is that the person has been clicking, the rest is assumption, now if this program allows you to see WHEN the person clicked, then you can combine that program with replay, and it will be a very interesting tool of analysis ^^

Well in a game like Starcraft or something Similar where alot of actions are required APM/CPM is a reliable indicator of attention and skill/control past the 2nd minute(first minute is mostly just Workers/scouting in SC2)

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2011, 04:01:03 am »

well, I mean, if CPM is under 10, thats pretty reliably a horrible player.  I know for a long time I was between 17-25 but in the last year or two I've bumped it up to around 30-40 typically.  There really isn't much you need to do past 40cpm really...at that point its just reissuing orders that are already being carried out...

Past 40 it's mostly reversing (especially more than one vehicle at once)

Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2011, 06:52:38 pm »

Well in a game like Starcraft or something Similar where alot of actions are required APM/CPM is a reliable indicator of attention and skill/control past the 2nd minute(first minute is mostly just Workers/scouting in SC2)

Well that also brings in the fact that CoH and Starcraft are in two very different realms of strategy. At one end, CoH is a game where your actual strategy will get you far, I can only describe it as a more open-ended strategy where many, many different play styles can be seen.

At the other end, there's Starcraft, where player victory is nearly completely based off of pre-established routines and builds, with victory being determined by who has chosen the superior build, essentially an unnecessarily large rock-paper-scissors simulator.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2011, 07:01:25 pm »

Well that also brings in the fact that CoH and Starcraft are in two very different realms of strategy. At one end, CoH is a game where your actual strategy will get you far, I can only describe it as a more open-ended strategy where many, many different play styles can be seen.

At the other end, there's Starcraft, where player victory is nearly completely based off of pre-established routines and builds, with victory being determined by who has chosen the superior build, essentially an unnecessarily large rock-paper-scissors simulator.
Not exactly, how fast you can execute what you gotta do, like your build in the beginning, and maintaining economy buildup while constructing more units, ect.

And if you scout a enemy going 1 way you probably will change your build to counteract him, but if he set you off believing hes doing something but he actually does some other strat you can get screwed.

And its not all rock paper scissors, you do have to micro to beat a superior force.

Basically what I am saying is that starcraft proboly requires way more clicks than CoH, just that alot less of those clicks are controlling his military force, And if you rely solely on executing your predetermined build, you can easily get buttfucked.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc