Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 03:28:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This community has failed.  (Read 12760 times)
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« on: August 07, 2011, 12:44:32 pm »

Utterly and completely. If it had any sort of hope before, and if it was in any way shape or form enjoyable to stay here - it has lost every last ounce of that over the course of the past few months.

Retarded balance suggestions, retarded balance implementations, retarded discussions overall, complete lack of fun, ability or skill in games themselves. There is NOTHING left in the community of any value worth mentioning.

I bid all of you adieu, and no, don't worry, I won't let the door slam me on my way out.

*Captain Mysthalin abandoning ship*

MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 12:47:21 pm »

Is it bad I feel this way too Sad

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 12:47:55 pm »

But Mysthalin, where will we be without your mass knowledge of numbers and calculations!?!

I beg of you, do not leave!

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 12:48:53 pm »

In before the lock, Deadbolts inb4, Scots inb3, Nugs defensive post, Demon's random trolling post, half the community's random going offtopicness, EiRRMod's lulz post and finally Unknown/Tank's holy judgement.

I think I covered more or less everything I need to.

Oh and Schmidt, it means people will have to look at the RGD's. Scary thought.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 12:53:08 pm »

That's kind of my job here anyway?
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 01:07:46 pm »

and finally Unknown/Tank's holy judgement.

What does this mean?

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 01:08:56 pm »

But Mysthalin, where will we be without your mass knowledge of numbers and calculations!?!

I beg of you, do not leave!
You may need me, but I don't need EiRR.

Tank, he's referring to the kind of posts you usually leave on "I am leaving" threads. You know, the ones that include stuff like "we'll be fine without you" and "heard that one before".
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 01:10:15 pm »

Mysthalin, I never saw you in pretty much ANY EiRR games, unless you were smurfing, which while I'm glad if your leaving if you were smurfing, it's kinda sad to see you go if you weren't, cause, you seemed like a pretty cool person knowing a whole bunch of numerical stats that no one usually keeps track of.

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 01:11:14 pm »

Oh, ok.
I have done that once, but if that's one of your reasons for leaving it is unfortunate. Not sure what I could say to change your mind.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 01:13:18 pm »

Hey Myst, can I have your shrivelled up copies of the RGD's that you carry around with you hobo-style once your gone?

Mine just don't have that used-for-half-a-century feel to them tbh.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 01:16:35 pm »

The number of games I'd play, Zontar - has been very rapidly diminishing over this past stretch of time as they have been giving me less and less enjoyment. I didn't smurf.

Tank - uh, no, you telling some random guy off when he was leaving has literally 0 relation to me leaving. There is nothing you can say - my decision is brought about by the general state of the community, which has, on aggregate only been serving to frustrate me and lose my faith in human intelligence. I mean.. god. The stuff that people have been doing in-game, the stuff that people have been spouting on the forums. It's absolutely soul-destroying.

Sure hicks, I'll fax them to you.
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 01:25:43 pm »

I know what will bring you back...

DEROP DRRDUSD DURP
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 01:26:00 pm »

Great stuff.

I'll be poring over them with suitably dreary eyes and a rather large mug of coffee shortly.
BigDick
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 01:38:33 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBZXe-y3lpk
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 08:25:51 am by roflmao » Logged
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 01:40:14 pm »

Even bigdick finishes off my stay here with something that's actually somewhat decent.

I'm touched.
COHCommando Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 02:12:16 pm »

where what I have heard from the community your the one that has failed we do not need you here suggesting bs crap for suggestions so leave we do not care bye bye
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 02:15:25 pm »

Hey Myst,

Hope you find fun again in whatever avenue / games you proceed with in the future.
I know I enjoyed the few convos we had every once in a while, and also thank you for your input when you were in the Balance Team as well as before and after when you were able to make a comment / prove some facts from the RGDs.

All in all, have a good one!

Regards
EIRRMod

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
BigDick
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 02:21:06 pm »

Even bigdick finishes off my stay here with something that's actually somewhat decent.

I'm touched.

I even got a bonus  Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1o37JXQAn0
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2011, 02:56:27 pm »

etarded balance suggestions, retarded balance implementations, retarded discussions overall

Discussions, suggestions, balance can be discussed on anything if they are civil. Does not mean they will get implemented  5 seconds later. What is now 'non retarded' in eir would be probably 'retarded' 2 years earlier. What is now 'non retarded' might be 'retarded' year from now on as balance changes.People need to be flexible to shift with the changes just like the gameplay of EIR has changed over the years.
You keep civil ? discuss , you cannot ? don't.

TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 03:37:53 pm »

Myst, you nipped me in the ass on more then one occasion, and every time I frankly considered it a literal honor. You know this game backwards and forewards man, it sucks to see an old hand like you pack up and leave. But all good things must come to an end I suppose, and I totally agree that some of the things the community--myself included--has posted are outrageously retarded and not worth the responses they get. Peace out man, good luck in your travels, wherever they might take you.

I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc